Johnny Londoff Chevrolet

1375 Dunn Rd, Florissant, MO 63031

Wonderful Experience

by from St Louis, Mo |

I cannot say enough about the staff at this dealership. They listened and did not try to sell me on more than I wanted. The staff was attentive and went beyond the call of Duty. My spouse became ill and they were empathetic and offered support. I will recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle here. Very satisfied with selection and purchase.

Silverado

by from St. Louis, MO |

I come here because i know my truck will recieve the best service in a timely fashion.

Saturn

by from St. Louis, MO |

I was referred by the parent company to bring my car here when it needed service completed.

2006 Impala

by from St. Louis, MO |

The dealership had been here for awhile and I live close by so it's very conveinent for me.

2008 Grand Prix

by from St. Louis, MO |

Some of the coupons they offer here help me decide to bring my car here for service along with the location.

Chevy Aveo

by from St. Louis, MO |

They replace tires on the car if you buy it from here so that helped.

treated Great

by from Jennings , Mo |

I graduated from High School with Johnny Londoff, Jr.. when i asked him what kind of deal I could get he was happy to help. After all the other dearler's I have been to I thought I would be talked down to and made to feel low. I was surprised . Steve , Mike , david, Christy, and John,Jr all treated my wife and I like human beings and did not treat us as we didn't know what we were talking about or talk down to us. We bought while used truck it looked brand new when they finished with it. I would tell anyonre looking for a deal to go to Johnny Londoff Chevy anyday. Will we go back ,YES as soon as we can buy another car or truck for my wife John Bure John Bure

Overall great experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

I needed a car badly but was nervous looking since I had recently been through a bankruptcy. I had been to several car lots but none seemed to want to help me as much as Johnny Londoff Chevrolet. They not only got me into a car I could afford, but one I am proud to drive. Derek Metcalf assisted me in finding the right car for me in my price range, and Luke helped with financing. They gave me lots of discounts and extras, and treated me like a person and not just like business. I am so glad that I went to Johnny Londoff Chevrolet. My dad came up there with me and ended up buying a car for my mother!! We had fun with all the salespeople and my dad even sang the commercial jingle for Johnny Londoff himself. I was very happy to found out that they are supporters of St. Louis Arc, which is where I work. I recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used car. I'm a very satisfied customer!

Mr. Joe Trigg

by from Florissant, Mo. |

This the place to buy you vehicle, the sales people are not pushy or rude, and know what there talking about when you ask a question, and if they don't they will get you the right answer, instead of B.S. like some other dealership's.

Purchase

by from Jonesburg, MO |

I called the dealership to purchase a new car we talked about the price of the car other dealerships said they would never sell it to me for that price. When I got there they had the car waiting for me, we test drove it did the paperwork he gave me the exact price he quoted me on the phone and we did the financing and was out of there and on my way home with a new car in an hour and 15 mins. I wasted 4 hrs of my time at another dealership and got no where. Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. I would reccomend you purchase your car at Johnny Londoff for the best price and service. They were awesome. Ask for Dale Riley, he was great along with his sales manager and finance dept.