Long McArthur

Service 877-261-0773

Long McArthur is Driven to Give Back to it's community

Great Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I'm one of those sick people that actually loves the car buying experience. This has been, by far, the most amazing and positive experience from start to finish. Every employee went out of their way to ensure the best sales experience possible from prequalification, sales, and finance. I cannot recommend Rod (sales) and Austin (finance) highly enough. Do yourself a favor and check this dealership out for your next vehicle. Well worth the 3 hour drive we made to find the car we were looking for and will definitely find a way to use this dealership again in the future.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for your high recommendation and we are glad you were happy with your experience.

Steve Z was wonderful to work with!

by from Abilene, Kansas |

The new car buying process was wonderful, Steve Z knew how to treat his customers and made the car buying process pleasant. Just wish there was not a guy he had to run to every time we made a counter offer before shaking hands.

September 12, 2014

Thank you for your business and we are glad Steve did an excellent job, also thank you for your input we value all comments to make the process better.

CANYELK

by from Kansas |

Previous Ford owner, 1980,owned Chevys ever since, bought a Ford because it had more of what I was looking for.

New MKC, Awesome Car!

by from Mankato, KS |

We were looking for a new car to replace our HHR. Our salesman, Shawn, was very helpful. He patiently let us test drive a Lincoln MKT, a MKz and finally a 2015 MKC. It was love at first sight! Shawn and the people at the dealership were helpful and answered all our questions. It was an all around good experience.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for the chance to help you and glad you felt at easy with Shawn and the dealership.

No pressure Sales

by from Courtland, KS |

We had been looking for a new truck and we were debating whether we should wait for the 2015's to come out. We really were not planning to buy on this particular day. When we were told of the rebates that Ford had to offer, we really could not turn away! We fell in love with the color of the truck! I would like to Thank Darren Smith for the great job he did! What a great guy! I would also like to Thank the office employees and the Finance department for staying late to finish the deal! Everyone was great to us! Thank you Darren for not being a pushy salesman. We will definitely return to Long McArthur Ford for our future purchases.

September 2, 2014

Glad to hear your story and that we could help you with your recent purchase, we feel blessed to get the opportunity.

New Pickup

by from Hastings Ne |

I bought my F-450 over the phone and let me tell you they are fast, nice, and great to work with! As i arrived to pick up my F-450 I wasn't there 45 Minutes and was back on the road!

September 2, 2014

Great to hear our online process worked for you and that we made the experience a great one.

Completely Satisfied!

by from Brownsdale Minnesota |

Excellent experience while purchasing my 2013 Lincoln MKZ!! LOVE my new car and could not have asked for a better person to work with than DAN PENNER!! Outstanding salesman without question. I would recommend Long McArthur to ALL looking to buy a vehicle!

September 2, 2014

Thank you for telling your story and the chance to help you with your service as well.

great escape

by from abilene,kansas |

have been going to Steve Z. for years and he always tries to get me a good deal. The dealership is very nice inside.

September 4, 2014

Thank you and enjoy your vehicle.

Great dealership!

by from Salina, KS |

Ended up having to stay late most of last week at work. I ended up having to get out of work around 7:30-8:00, Chris and the crew waited for me and we made the deal! Also Chris paid for dinner the night I brought my parents down to take a look!

August 28, 2014

We are glad that we could accommodate your schedule and make it work for you.

Fusion

by from Junction City, KS |

I love the experience I had there. They took care of me and all of my needs with the upmost professionalism and courtisey. I will always recommended them and go to them anytime I need help or a new vehicle. Thanks Long Mcarther I will always be in you debt.

August 27, 2014

Thanks for your business and we are glad to hear that you had a great experience.

Great place

by from Salina Kansas |

Overall it was a great experience. The length of time could have been a little shorter but I understand it takes a while for banks to respond and what not. I love my car and will continue to buy here as long as I need to buy cars.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for business, we appreciate your loyalty to Long McArthur as we strive to earn your business each time.