Long McArthur

Service 877-261-0773

Long McArthur is Driven to Give Back to it's community

Jon J Gilson

by from Fort Worth Texas |

Found the folks at this location very personable and made me feel like I was talking with old friends this was true of every one I had contact with. After some consideration of phone conversation I made the decision to go look at the car. After arriving and getting the appraisal on my car, test driving their car, we agreed on the numbers, did the paper work headed home with my purchase. These people have a wonderful dealership where everyone is relaxed and enjoying the atmosphere. I had an excellent buying experience and will do it for my next vehicle when the time comes. Oh did I mention I live in Fort Worth Tx, a mere 450 miles from Salina and was worth every mile. THANKS to all the team at Long McArthur Inc.

Long McArthur responded to this review

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the chance in us and glad to hear you were rewarded with a great experience. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

Fantastic experience

by from Lawrence,KS |

Darin Lee want above and beyond through out the whole purchase! There were a few problems but Darin and the Dealership worked through them in a a timely manor!!

Best Service anywhere.

by from Salina, KS |

Great service always have great car to use while they service my car.work is done in very timely manner.very happy with Long McArther

Ford 150

by from Colby, KS |

Excellent experience. Ben Ashmore always takes good care of my husband and I when we are ready to trade vehicles.

Great Service

by from Salina, KS |

Welcoming and very professional. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Vehicle Service

by from Salina, KS |

Did a great job servicing the vehicle in a timely manner.

Long McArthur Ford @ Salina

by from Salina, KS |

In and out just like we like it. I was called when The Works was completed and in the time promised!!

Mr. Consumer

by from Salina, KS |

I was skeptical because it wasn't the same make/model of this dealer but the professionalism of the staff made this even more GREAT !

Yet another great experience!!

by from Salina, KS |

I scheduled an oil change with tire rotation as I had done before. When I checked in with my truck, 2 of the guys that do the check in were just super nice and witty. While I was waiting in the lobby I noticed how very clean the inside area was. There was coffee and bottled water along with 2 vending machines. The staff would smile and or nod as they walked past me. When my truck was finished, a service lady came to get me and she explained everything that was checked/serviced on my truck. She asked if I had any questions and said my truck is in really great shape. I paid for my service and felt I obtained much more than what I paid for.

Great Service

by from Salina, KS |

I bought a 2014 Ford Focus SE and wouldn't trade it for a thing. I enjoyed working with the staff because they were friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. I drove three hours to buy my Focus with Long McArthur because I always have a great experience with them. I will continue using them as my dealership.

Long McArthur responded to this review

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to drive to our dealership and we are glad you had a great experience.

Oil change

by from Salina, KS |

They got my car in and oil change done very quickly. Wish they would've vacuumed it out or at least offered that service. Customer service reps were very friendly.