Paul Cerame Ford Kia

Service 877-363-3401

The Easiest Way To Get A Great Deal

great experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

This is now my second purchase from Paul Cerame...the first time (in about 40 years of car buying) that I purchased a second car from the same dealership. Their salespeople are no-nonsense, low pressure and can negotiate prices quickly. They are helpful and friendly. Prices are good and service is better.

Paul Cerame Ford Kia responded to this review

January 19, 2015

Thanks for the great review. We try very hard to make sure our customers are treated well, and we are glad to hear you came back to buy another vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for your business! Barry Pannett General Sales Manager Paul Cerame Ford Kia

Tony Lee Was Great

by from Florissant, MO |

Best buying experience I've ever had at a car dealership.

Great Customer Service & Sales!

by from Florissant, MO |

I have been anticipating buying a new car for several years and finally decided to take the plunge. It was no doubt that I was going to Paul Cerame Ford to buy my car. I was set up with the salesperson, Chuck Lawless - he was exceptional and found us exactly what we were looking for in our price range (2013 Ford Edge). We even did the first portion of paperwork on Saturday with our 4 year old there running around so we could come back on Monday and complete the rest of the financial paperwork (allowing us to drive the vehicle until we bought it!). Both times we were in and out in less than 2 hours. Chuck provided phenomenal customer service as well as the Finance Guy - Bob Tierney and of course Bob Cerame! Thanks so everyone involved in our process!!! We will be buying our next vehicle from them as well as referring everyone we know to this dealership!

New Car

by from Creve Coeur, MO |

We visited a number of Ford dealers before working with Dan Weinbauer and Paul Cerame Ford. He paid particular attention to our needs and also to our privacy. He respected my work schedule and contacted me only when it was necessary. We greatly appreciated his professionalism and we passed by at least two other Ford dealers to work with Dan. Great job!

Great Service

by from St. Louis, MO |

Great experience. The staff were very kind and professional. They were patient and explained everything to me. It was a great car buying experience. Will recommend them to friends, family and coworkers.

customer service

by from St.Louis, Mo |

Mike was a great salesman... He was very laid back and kind... He worked hard in getting the deal closed all while displaying great hospitality... I truly appreciate all his hard working....

Exceptional Experience

by from St Louis, MO |

I was in the market for a new vehicle....I applied online for Paul Cerame and received instant customer service help from Mr. Tony Lee. He asked what I was in the market for and other relevant questions to obtain a vehicle. After, several hours he returned the call asking when I could come in to talk he had worked out something for me. After, arriving at the dealership I was greeted by several employees with respect. Tony Lee was an exceptional representative. My experience was great and I would recommend Tony Lee and Paul Cerame to family and friends...Thanks Tony Lee....

New Car Purchase

by from St. Louis Missouri |

I found myself unexpectedly in need of a new car. Was referred to Cerame and was not disappointed. Friendly without that "car sales" pressure! I would recommend highly!!

Awesome!!!!

by from St. Louis mo |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had.. Very pleasant and professional

great deal.

by from Carlinville, IL |

Great Experience. They were friendly and willing to work with me within my budget to help me get the best possible value in purchasing our new vehicles. We were able to buy what we wanted at a very fair price.

Wonderful!!!!

by from Florissant, MO |

Kim is amazing.....she and the finance guy (sorry my brain cannot find his name) were wonderful. I went in very matter of fact of what I wanted and what I could afford. They both met and exceeded my expectations!!! I would recommend Cerame to everyone.