Bommarito Ford

675 Dunn Rd, Hazelwood, MO 63042

Used 314-629-7852

Number one in service

by from St. Louis, MO |

I've tagged along with friends when they purchased vehicles from various dealerships under the Bommarito name and I've seen first hand that that the customer service is second to none. However, when I found myself upside down on a car and in need of an upgrade to something more reliable, I foolishly shopped elsewhere first. Once I found my way to Bommarito, the sales consultant I worked with, Brad Clanney, was great and really friendly and patient. I pretty much knew what I was looking for, but he showed me several cars and didn't try sell me on the most expensive one, but the best option for me. I found a great Ford Certified used car on their lot and Bommarito really worked with me on my trade, more than any other dealer in town - and I spent several days looking. I will definitely think of Bommarito first going forward and recommend this dealer to anyone I know shopping for a new car.

First Oil Change

by from Gillespie, Illinois |

service area was nice with coffee, water, fruit and cookies. Service was thorough and done in a timely manner.

Great transaction and customer service!

by from Florissant, MO |

Salesman Tom Masterson met us in the parking lot. He could not have been nicer and answered all our questions. We bought a 12 Ford Fusion from him. We had to take it back a few times to get some little items taken care of, and he went out of his way to help us and make sure we were satisfied. Would definitely buy another Ford from him!

BEST EXPERIENCE!

by from Eurkea, MO |

My husband and I were in need of a new truck and we found it here. Not only was the truck exactly what we were looking for, the exceptional service was ever better! From the minute we walked through the door, everyone at Bommarito Ford made sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. We worked with Jeff Mueller to buy our beautiful new truck and I have never had such a pleasant experience at a dealership. Jeff found us what we were looking for and got us a great deal! I would highly recommend going through him for your next car or truck. We will definitely be going back here for all of our future car purchases!

worst experience I have ever had

by from Auckland NZ |

My experience was nothing other than shocking. After one of their sales staff told me they would email me within 1 hour with some pics of the car I wanted to buy (their suggestion), I received nothing whatsoever. 2 days later, I called them and left a voice mail message clearly stating my email address and that I was waiting for a reply. Again nothing. 3 days later, I talked to them via their real time message system and was again told they would get back to me. Again, nothing! I told them from the start, I was a cash buyer and would transfer the money into their account the next day, providing they answered a few questions. They not only failed to do this, but I did not even receive the courtesy of an email. Their customer service skills from my experience, do not exist. Absolutely terrible service and this is one dealership I could not possibly recommend.

They treat you with respect!

by from St. Louis MO |

We bought a new car from this dealer. Never did they act discriminatory towards us. Everyone was courteous even though we had 3 wild children with us. Find Steve Nodiff and you will have a great experience!

Excellent Customer Service

by from St. Charles, Missouri |

We stopped in just to drive & check out the features of a Taurus. There had been a terrible storm the night before & the power was out at the dealership. Even so, Brad Clanney spent quite a bit of time with us letting us drive several cars & explaining all the features, all the while knowing I wasn't going to buy a car that day. You can't ask for better service than that! At Bommarito Ford, they are always there for you, even when there is no power!

Nice people

by from Swansea, IL |

Our salesman, Kieth Grassi, was very friendly. There were some incentives that were in fine print but they gave us a fair price in the end.

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from Florissant, MO |

I have bought 2 Ford Foci in the last year from Dan Bagy and the process could not have been simpler.