8000 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109

New 866-414-9559
Used 888-408-7421
Service 888-395-9398

excellent service and friendly staff

by from Manassas, Virginia |

I was very pleased with the service. The staff was very helpful in finding a budget that would work for me. I will definitely recommend Manassas Chevrolet to my friends and family. They made the whole process very easy and friendly.

People were helpful

by from Manassas, Virginia |

People were helpful. I made an appointment. They processed the multipoint inspection. They double checked the coolant by running the car and letting it cool.

Great job by the Detail service department..

by from Woodbridge, VA |

I took my car to Manassas Chevy again to have a detailed cleaning service done. The service advisor I deal with is Andrew Forrester. He is always very polite, professional and helpful when I talk with him. I had my 03' Monte Carlo detailed inside and out. The detailer that did the job was Adam. He made the car look almost new again. Big Thanks again to Adam.

Service Appointment

by from Manassas VA |

I had schedule the appointment via the website. When I arrived on Saturday, there was no record of the appointment. I was able to get the service. I usually would get a stat sheet of the car's fluids and tire pressure in the car after the maintenance. This time I did not. Not sure if something has changed or if it was an oversight. The stat sheet is helpful to the customer in my opinion.

Great Service

by from Manassas, VA |

Everything went fine at the dealership. I had no problems. They even took the car out to listen for the noise but of course the noise did not take place. The only problem I had that I had placed a call and left a voice mail to set up an appointment to get the it 36 months service and I did not get a call back. I had to go in person to make the appointment.

Good deal, excellent experiemce

by from Manassas, Va. |

I thought the experience was excellent. I felt we got a good deal and paid a fair price. We will definitely be back when we buy or next car.

Friendly service

by from Manassas, Va |

No stress at all. All the employees in your showroom were friendly and all smiles. Enjoyed talking to other salespeople while waiting for our contact. No one hassled us while walking around the car lot while we were deciding on a vehicle. First time buying a car and my wife was relaxed.

Difficult diagnosis

by from Manassas VA |

Very difficult problem to diagnose (steering problem). Took a while to resolve the problem - but - I am very much impressed that they figured it out and fixed it the first time. Malubu - a great car.

Well organized facility, with courteous people.

by from Manassas, VA |

I scheduled an oil change and tire rotation, which was easily met. They explained more maintenance issues that I need to address, which they will be happy to help with...of course. Straight forward servicing.

by from Manassas va |

I'm not sure at this time if my situation is corrected, time will tell. Having all new people in the service department doesn't really make me comfortable. Hopefully, the same mechanic's are doing the work.

Excellent service department, corvette experts

by from Manassas, va |

Andrew Forester was very pleasent and knowledgeable. He fit me in to the Thursday schedule on short notice. Mike is a very sharp corvette mechanic and did a thorough checkout of the issues with the axle and check engine lights. He explained what happened and offered advice for future issues. Overall I was extremely satisfied with my visit to the service department.