Pundmann Ford

2727 W Clay St, Saint Charles, MO 63301

New 877-563-9167
Used 877-666-0327
Service 888-607-0511

Serving the St. Louis and St. Charles area since 1925.

Easy & Honest

by from Kentucky |

I called and inquired about a new 2013 Ford Fusion listed here on cars.com. I live several hours away, so I had to negotiate an "out the door price" over the phone. Once I arrived, I was relieved to find no hidden fees or surprises. The car was exactly as described and shown in the picture. Every option and price matched what I was given over the phone. The staff was polite and didn't pressure me once I arrived. Even after the sale was done, the staff remained courteous and polite.

Great service experience

by from St Peters, MO |

very friendly people...quick service...was able to get in to an appointment right away. best service visit i have had at any dealer.

Great service, kind and caring employees

by from St. Charles, Mo |

When I called about the problem, the service guy was patient and kind listening to my lengthy explaination. I don't know his name, but hementioned that his daughter had the same 2005 escape and he has had to replace the door lock on her truck also. When I arrived I was confused by the construction and didn't know where to go. A young man named Shawn Hall was standing outside. I asked for help. Rather than give me directions, he got in my truck, directed me to the correct place and then walked me right to the service desk. This was so nice! Thank you for the great, quick service!

Friendly, Knowlegable, Great Inventory Selection!

by from St. Peters, MO |

When I walked in the door I was greeted, but I was able to walk around and look at the cars with out someone standing over me making me feel rushed. When I made up my mind what car wanted there was no hassle. Tim gave me a great deal and Brian was very knowledgeable about all the Mustang features and said I could even come back after a few weeks if I needed additional tutorial. They introduced me to the manager in the Service Dept. as well for future reference. I have purchased allot of cars in my life, but his by far was the best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. My Son and I are looking forward to the Mustang Rally there in May.

Great Experience

by from St. Charles, MO |

Check in was easy and only took about 45 minutes for the oil change and tire rotation. I was able to use my free oil change and reward points so it didn't cost me anything this time.

New addition to service building will be a great!

by from Saint Peters, Missouri |

Gary Schmidt shared with us all details about the cars we came into the dealership to test drive. He then gave us the time to come to a conclusion based on the data he gave us and the performance of the cars. We are pleased with our experience and especially with the help we received from Gary.

Excellent Service

by from St Charles, Missouri |

Scheduling of my service was set up so that I wouldn't have to take off work. Service staff was friendly, efficient and took care of my service in a timely manner.

Great service, recommended

by from Saint Charles, Mo |

Went in knowing what I wanted, salesman wasn't pushy any gave me plenty of time to look over the truck until I was ready to talk numbers. Was very reasonable, found me some rebates and helped me out where he could.

honest, fast service

by from st. charles, mo |

all issues with my vehicle were priced and there was no pressure to do any or all ... we are new in town (from KC) and were trying you for the first time; we will be back! p.s. service even did the rebate on my ford card for me (I shamed my KC dealer on this ... they wouldn't help me out on a previous rebate there)! p.s. service was fast, too

Great sales Experince

by from Overland , mo |

The salesman was very knowledgeable and if he did not have andswer to one of my questions, he made sure to findout.

Very Professional sales experience.

by from St. Charles, MO |

I liked the demeanor of our salesperson, Mr. Bill Schmidt. He was personable and "down to earth." We appreciated his professionalism, also.