Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-814-7297
Service 866-696-5149

Wonderful

by from Walton, KY |

I had been wanting to buy a mid sized SUV for a while, and I had stopped in this dealership just to browse. I work for a car dealership and could've gotten something through them, but I wanted to see what kind of deals were out there. I worked with Ron and Corey. They got me a deal on a used vehicle that I absolutely love! Ron was very courteous and respectful. He was a pleasure to work with. Also working with the finance manager Jeff was a pleasure. I have since then received phone calls from Ron just keeping in touch which is very respectful in dealing with customers.

Horrible customer service.

by from BFE, Indiana |

Was looking at a 2001 Ram Diesel. Website description of the vehicle stated "Lifetime Powertrain Warranty-No Kidding!" Come to find out they were kidding, its only offered on vehicles under 90,000 miles and not on Diesels. When I asked the manager about it he said they just put that on all of their vehicles and laughed. What else do they "just put on their vehicles" and hope you catch. He was not personable and did not listen to my questions. After repeating myslef after every question I just hung up on him. I will look elsewhere. I guess they want to keep up the persona that all car salesmen are liars. I hope noboby buys a car from this poorly ran "dealership"

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

April 29, 2014

We are sorry for the confusion. When we list our cars we do offer a Lifetime Powertrain warranty on all vehicles less than 9 years old and with less than 90,000 miles. This warranty is at no cost to the customer. There are some restrictions such as diesel and exotic cars. At the bottom of the ad it read,"Certain restrictions apply see dealer for details." With our inventory of over 100 cars we sometimes miss all the details on the ads. I am not sure who you spoke with but if you would like please call our General Sales Manager, Ryan Johnson, and speak with him. I am sure Ryan would love to help you with any questions you might have.

Great service department-Great employees

by from Walton, Ky. |

I went to South I-75 about two years ago for service. I had purchased both of our vehicles at other Chrysler-Dodge dealers. I asked if they would service my vehicles and they said they surely would do so. The Service Manager and Asst. Manager have treated us with the best service in my 45 years of owning vehicles. They have discovered problems when just doing an oil change that has kept us from being broken down alongside the roadway. Everyone from the General Manager to the Service Techs have always went above and beyond the normal service standards. My wife and I highly recommend South I-75 to our family and friends.

dropped off the face of the earth

by from kentucky |

Spent some time during lunch checking out a used vehicle; received acceptable help during that time. Discussed possible monthly payments after a trade-in - decided to take the numbers home and think it over. After dissecting the deal came to see that the trade-in was virtually valued at nothing and the financing covered full asking price. I decided to bring it up via email that this offer wouldn't work for me and that I was still interested in the vehicle.....No response. Sent another email...no response. Called one number that was disconnected. Noticed the price of the truck online went up $2k. Determined it was not worth any further interaction with this dealer. Wouldn't have even written this review except cars.com emailed me and suggested it - thought it would be helpful to others.

Terrible,Terrible,Terrible

by from Covington,Ky. |

I probably have bought forty cars in my life and this was the worst experience that I have ever had.The only advice I can give is to get every de-tail in writing...

Dishonest Dealership

by from Kentucky |

We intended to buy a truck and had worked out a deal over the phone, a very specific price (including tax). When we arrived at the dealership, we test drove the vehicle and all was well until we started looking at numbers. On the papers, they wrote the base price of the vehicle without the tax that we had discussed and then our payment per month. We calculated the figures with a calculator and realized they had increased the price and were trying to do it in a way that we wouldn't notice. They gave us some reasoning for the price, but did not hold to the original price they gave us on the phone. We did not purchase the vehicle because we would like to purchase our car from a dealership with "integrity" and this dealership definitely did not have that!

Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

June 6, 2012

Mr.White, We here at South I 75 Chrysler want to apologies for any misunderstanding you might have had here at the store on May 31,2012.I offered you and your wife a deal on a 2012 Dodge Ram Quadcab 4x4 that no other dealer in Northern Ky and Greater Cincinnati would offer you.I believe it was you that wanted us to throw in free oil changes to complete the deal and we could not do that.Our number one goal here at South 75 Chrysler is customer satisfaction.If we offer a price here at the store we stand by it.If there is anything I can do please let me know. Thank you Corey Taylor General Manager

Jeep Cherokee

by from 41091 |

I shopped 4 different dealers for the best buy I could get on Jeep Cherokee Overland. This dealership went out of there way to make me a satisfied customer. The Jeep I exactly wanted wasn't in their current inventory but they were able to get it from another dealer out of state and still give me the best deal in town! Unlike other reviews, I can only say I had an excellent experience with this dealership and my salesperson, Jeff Aylor.

Deceptive Practices Used to Lure Customers!

by from Florence, KY |

I came to this dealership wanting to do an even-trade with a 04 minivan with less than 100k on it and tried trading for an 02 SUV with 250k on it. The salesperson said that he thinks it'll be fine...talked to his manager, and his manager said it'll be perfect. After waiting two hours, the manager finally said that I'd have to pay a handful of ridiculous fees in order to do anything. I ended up walking out, after spending over 3 hours at their location.

Horrible customer service!!

by from Kentucky |

My experience started with waiting over an hour just to test drive the car I had an appointment to see! I should have realized then!! The salesman inaccurately represtented the car, did not return calls nor produce any information or help promised. I am getting ready to buy a 4 X 4 truck and I would NEVER consider this dealership again!!

CAR BUYING NIGHTMARE

by from LOUISVILLE KY |

I SAW A 2002 FORD ADVERTISED ON CARS.COM FOR THIS DEALERSHIP LATE IN THE DAY ON SATURDAY. I CALLED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE CAR WAS STILL AVAILABLE. I ASKED IF THERE WERE SUNDAY HOURS AND I WAS TOLD NO THAT THEY WOULD BE OPEN AGAIN ON MONDAY MORNING. I DROVE 100 MILES MONDAY MORNING TO LOOK AT THE CAR ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY HAD DECIDED TO OPEN ON SUNDAY AND THE CAR HAD BEEN SOLD. I WAS VERY UPSET BECAUSE I HAD TAKEN OFF WORK AND DROVE ALL THIS DISTANCE AND THAT THEY HAD GIVEN ME BAD INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS HOURS. THE ONLY REASON I GAVE THIS DEALERSHIP A POOR RATING IS BECAUSE THERE WASN'T A LOWER ONE. DON'T BUY FROM THIS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL DEALERSHIP.