Marshall Ford

1075 W Terra Ln, O Fallon, MO 63366

New 866-250-1600 New 866-250-1600
Used 877-234-8862 Used 877-234-8862
Service 877-838-7020 Service 877-838-7020

Where Low Price Is The Law!

Back for the Sixth Time!

by from St. Peters, Missouri |

The fact the this purchase was my sixth one at Marshall's should speak volumes about my confidence in and appreciation for this dealer. In this instance, from working with Jim Parisi - Pre-owned Sales - to Jimmy Marshall - Finance, it was a wonderful experience. Over the years Jim Hollenbach and the rest of the Service Department staff have been outstanding whether it was a visit for maintenance or repair work, always explaining what needed to be done and the costs without any hard sale or coercion. Just like with the buying experience every single time, after the options were outlined, the final decision was always left to me. With all these positives, I will continue to return to Marshall to purchase vehicles and have my cars serviced for many years to come. Thanks guys!!!

Professionalism at its best!

by from Wentzville, MO |

I recently bought my Ford MKX from Jim Parisi at Marshall Ford. What a great experience! Mr. Parisi was very personable, yet very knowledgeable and professional. He spent a great deal of time with me, even though I came in at closing time. I did not feel pressured in any way to make a decision. Marshall Ford has a very relaxed atmosphere. Everyone I met was very friendly and ready to help. What a great experience Jim Parisi and Marshall Ford. Thank you. I love my new car!!

RELIABLE,CARING,GENUINE,HONEST PEOPLE

by from lake st louis,MO |

I have bought two cars from Marshall Ford. They are the dealership that my family always buys cars from because they have always been reliable, caring, genuine, and honest. The service department is great. They have never screwed any of us over and have been a huge help. Tim Watts is the man that helped with my most recent purchase. He spent lots of time with me showing me how to work the bells and whistles of my new car. Lynn also helped me with the purchase. She was very helpful and kind. The owner of Marshall Ford is also one of the most caring people I know. He truly has a heart of gold. You can see that in his employees as well. I am more than happy with my purchase and the service I received. I highly recommend Marshall Ford.

2013 Ford Edge

by from O'Fallon, MO |

I purchased my 2013 Ford Edge from Jim Parisi at Marshall Ford and the first thing I must say is he is a very friendly and personable man. I felt very comfortable talking to him while looking at used cars. In fact, I had nothing but a positive experience with everyone at Marshall Ford. Me and my family were treated with respect the moment we walked in the dealership. The car transaction was fast and efficiently. I found a problem with a panel on the car and I knew it would not be covered because it was body work and not under warranty. Well after talking to Jim about the cost of repairs and what was found from the Body shop. He talked to his Boss Mark Lucas and he stated he would pay half the bill! What a surprise and the shock they were going to help fix my car. From everyone in the dealership, between the buying of my car, service department, parts department and body shop. All polite and friendly staff wish I had some of your staff working at my company. I would highly recommend buying a car from Marshall Ford and dealing with Jim Parisi. It's worth the trip! Sincerely, Proud owner of a 2013 Ford Edge

Happy with my car

by from Troy, Mo |

I want to give a big thank you to Jim Parisi and Jim Marshall for helping me get my car. If your looking for a car go to Marshall Ford and ask for Jim Parisi. You wont be disappoint.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from St Peters, MO |

We recently purchased a 2007 Chevy Cobalt at Marshall Ford, and were very pleased. Our salesman, Jim Parisi, was knowledgeable about the vehicle and great to work with, and along with Mark, the used car manager, helped to rectify two minor issues we had. If you want the small dealership attention and great customer service, this is the place to go!

Buying a car

by from Moro Illinois |

I bought a 2013 Honda Civic Si here and the provided a quick and very documented sale also a great deal.

Beware the "Bait and switch".

by from Florissant, MO |

Hmmm...having trouble entering my review. Wondering if this isn't fixed. Responded to one of their ads on CARS.com and thought / knew the price sounded too good to be true. Someone from their sales force responded toy inquiry almost immediately. When I asked him about the vehicle in question, he did say that it wasn't at that price and immediately started steering me toward another selection. I've spoken to others whom have had this experience with Marshall. This is a noted Bait & Switch tactic and they are treading on the edge of it. Needless to say I will not be doing business with them.

Marshall Ford responded to this review

November 21, 2013

The price on the vehicle you inquired about is $29995. Some of our prices were misstated by some computer server issues we experienced that weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused,

Service Department

by from O'fallon, Missouri |

The service manager, Jim Hollenbeck, told me to use a fuel additive to save me the cost of a repair even though the issue was covered by a Tech Service bulletin, which would have been repaired at NO COST. I followed his advice and it worked for a few months and then the issue came back. I took the TSB and the car back for repair and was told now that because thw warranty had expired; I was no longer covered under the TSB. So I had to pay $432.00 to get the car fixed. When I drove home stopped to fuel up the car, 5 gallons of gasoline rolled out of the tank and no to the groung because of an improper repair. I took the car back just minutes after finding it not repaired properly. They fixed it? Told me a label got between the tank and gasket causing the leak. I leave again. A couple days later I went to fuel the vehicle. Now I can not get gas into it more than a few gallons. The gasoline runs out the fill tube like it's full, but its not. I call the dealer speak with Jim. He tries to blow me off telling me about issues with that model. I informed him all those issues had been resolved a long time ago with new replacement parts. He was informed that there was no issues whatsoever with filling the vehicle up with gasoline before I brought the vehicle in for repair and suddenly there is an issue. He again attempts to blow me off, saying it may be a clogged vent tube. Right! I say a faulty repair in the first place. If you take your vehicle there make sure to stay clear of Jim. He will tell you whatever it takes and infact will lie too. More to come on this issue stay tuned!

Dealership is located well. Modern facility.

by from Perry Mo |

My salesperson Kevin Dunnerman was a very low pressure but had followed up with me before I arrived. We had a friendly discussion, he offered to appraise my vehicle and for me test drive my choice of vehicle. The dealership appraisal was fair and they continued to negotiate price until we struck a deal. We went to lunch together and had a good visit about Fords, even though I purchased a Toyota that day and he had service staff follow up with me on a question I had on my powerstroke Ford truck. With a full tank of fuel I headed back to my rural home, well satisfied with my new to me city vehicle.

Marshall Ford responded to this review

April 26, 2013

Hello Joe. Thank you for your business and kind words. I'll make sure to let Kevin know you enjoyed the experience! Matt Trudell - Internet Director