Money Automotive Center

Used 866-984-4533
Service 866-984-1132

Best Customer Service

by from Salina, KS |

I am thrilled to tell you of the many positive experiences I have at Money Automotive. I'm a sales rep so I depend on my car to get me to all my appointments throughout the state. I drive about 1,000 miles a week. The service department as well as the sales team are well aware of all my needs and expectations of my vehicle. When I bought my new car they matched my needs perfectly with my Subaru Outback and they exceed my expectations every time I bring it in to be serviced. They work with my schedule and provide me with a loaner vehicle if they need my car for a length of time. I have not missed one minute of work because of not having a vehicle. They are always friendly and fair in their pricing. I trust them completely. I could buy my cars anywhere, but I would not receive the service and the attention that is so important to me, so that is why I will only do business with Money Automotive. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a fair deal and the best service you will ever find!

Good service.

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I found a vehicle on line and it was the 1st time that I had done business on line. It worked out well. They gave me a fair price on my trade in and they gave me a fair price on the vehicle that I bought. They even delivered the vehicle where I requested. I just got it a couple weeks ago, but have been very pleased with what I bought.