Gastorf Chevrolet

1490 E Veterans Memorial Pkwy, Warrenton, MO 63383

New 866-837-9453
Used 888-435-6893
Service 877-698-7955

Real people. Real prices. Real easy!

Louisiana, MO

by from Louisiana, MO |

I have always been happy with Gastorf-Schrumpf Motors. Their sales staff, load department and service department are outstanding. However, I have had experiences with service departments in two other Chevrolet dealerships recently that made me realize just how outstanding the service department at Gastorf-Schrumpf is. Chevrolet should send other dealerships to Warrenton to see how a good service department operates. Maybe that explains why my husband and I drive over 70 miles each way to purchase our vehicles from them.

great place , helpful people, only place we go

by from warrenton mo |

Great place to buy a car . We buy all our cars and trucks from Tom Hart , and for repair I've got to tell you scott hart is the best . Scott just installed halo lights on my camaro , beautiful job gastorf goes that extra mile for their customers .

Great customer service

by from Warrenton, Mo |

I have had problems with other dealerships before. So when I started shopping around I found Gastorf. When I walked in they where all very friendly and nice. They worked with me and gave me a great deal on my trade so I could get a truck in my price range. I was very satisfied with my sales man Tony Allen.. thanks again Gastorf Chevrolet..

April 22, 2014

Thanks Greg McC! It was a pleasure helping you and your family with your truck purchase! Thank you for your business and your support!

Great experience overall

by from St. Louis, MO |

We drove all the way from St. Louis to purchase our car at Gastorf because at the end of the day, these were the nicest, most trustworthy people. They were patient with our indecision, delivered everythng as promised and worked really hard to get the lowest interest rate that they could for me. I definitely recommend!

April 22, 2014

Thanks Andi R, we appreciate your recommendation and your business!

Outstanding service, was greeted at door

by from New Florence MO |

This was an outstanding buying experience, was greeted at door by salesman and was explained all the steps that Tony took to get me into my used 2013 Chevy Impala. I would go there again and buy another vehicle tomorrow if I had the money to do so with these sales people, they all were very friendly and very helpful.

January 30, 2014

Thank you for your business Harry, it was a pleasure helping you! Please let me know if we can help any of your friends or family with their vehicle needs in the future! -Tony at Gastorf Chevrolet

Wright City, MO

by from Wright City, MO |

We have bought other cars from them. They are always nice and do good work. We never worry about if the repair work is right, we know it will be and buying is a good experience too. They even did good work on the car we didn buy from them. They will be our dealer as long as we live in the area.

by from Warrenton, MO |

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Gastorf and from Doug Nordwald. We cannot be more pleased with the way they have treated us as though we are family. Ricky, Doug and all the team at Gastorf have made us a Chevrolet/Gastorf family for life. Thank you!

Bellflower, MO

by from Bellflower, MO |

This is the third new vehicle we have bought and have also recommended to a family member and they also purchased a new car. We are very happy and satisfied with all of their helpfulness and friendliness. Keep up the good work!

Foristell, MO

by from Foristell, MO |

My buying experience with your dealership was terrific. Your staff was friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. My goal is and was to purchase this vehicle while establishing a relationship in which I can continue to grow my personal business. Thanks to the efforts of each individual, I was able to begin to build said relationship. I look forward to doing business with your dealership in the future.

by from Warrenton, MO |

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Gastorf in the past 2 years. We are so happy with our salesman, Doug Nordwald. He always friendly and kind, so much so that our 4 year old daughter calls him Uncle. We wouldn do business anywhere else even if the price was better.

by from Warrenton, MO |

I really appreciate the service I receive at Gastorf, and especially wanted to mention Tom gracious, patient and kind manner throughout the service issue with my car. I can honestly say that I can call Gastorf with confidence and Il have a good experience and be treated with care.