Heuberger Motors

1080 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 877-438-7938 New 877-438-7938
Used 877-206-8232 Used 877-206-8232
Service 877-581-3006 Service 877-581-3006

Our goal is a truly exceptional experience, every customer, every visit.

Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Having bought several cars in the past I was ready to assume that all dealerships were high pressure, low service types of places that were more interested in the sale than the correct fit of the vehicle for the consumer's wants and needs. This was definitely not the case with Heuberger Subaru and Clint Kachnowski, my sales rep. Clint has kept in contact, helped me with every aspect of getting my Crosstrek exactly correct, and treated me like a person, not a number. In all my years of car buying I have never met a more professional staff. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car, new or used, please check out Heuberger Motors and ask for Clint...you will not be disappointed.

Great experience for first time new subaru owner

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Tommy was excellent! He and with the help of other staff did not hesitate to help me with my situation. There wasn't any pressure to buy but instead helped me get the best option for me. He communicated everything well and made buying my first Subaru an easy going experience.

Used car purchase

by from Colorado springs,Colorado |

Bought my 07 jeep liberty on September 1 from heuberger. I've already racked the odometer up 12,000 miles in 5 months. I have taken it in twice to 2 different mechanics for basic services,oil changes,tire rotation,,fluids,etc. Both were surprised with no recommendations for a car reading 112,000 on the odometer. Nice to know I have honest mechanics and a terrific used car! Thanks Hueberger Motors.

Fabulous Experience

by from Woodland Park, CO |

Skylar was attentive and patient-working with us until we found exactly what we wanted-then made sure we were 100% satisfied-top notch customer service-absolutely amazing!! I

Awesome Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Lawrence was a pleasure to work with -- very knowledgeable, friendly and personable. He took the time to take us on a test drive, pick out the right color, and then worked out a fantastic deal -- thanks again, Lawrence!

Great service!

by from Colorado |

Sean made my first car buying experience a fantastic one, this man was professional the whole time and made my family and myself feel extremely comfortable in finding the car that was right for me. He was extremely accommodating allowing us to see several cars before deciding on one, going out of his way to make sure i got the right car. He gave us his professional opinion during our test drive to assure that the vehicle I was interested in was of the highest quality. I really appreciate everything he did for us making the experience a good one. Would most definitely return to purchase another vehicle from Sean.

True Professional

by from Colorado Springs |

Although Heuberger is a fine dealership and Subaru is a great choice, this review is specifically about Bernhard Kuehn. I have known and followed Bernhard through his career in both Sales and Service, and would recommend you do the same. He has worked in the industry for his entire life and genuinely cares about his customers, many of which evolve into friends, and subsequently, repeat clients. I feel lucky to have found that "family friend" who I can call for advice regarding my car (repair vs. trade in for a new one), and I know Bernhard will always tell me the truth.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Plainview, TX |

We worked primarily with Wendy LaBree. We could not have asked for a better sales experience. Wendy was very responsive in helping us order our Outback exactly as we wanted it. We shopped around a numerous dealerships in our home state of Texas and neighboring states of New Mexico and Oklahoma. Not a single dealership could compare to the deal offered at Heuberger. Wendy gave us a fantastic price immediately without the haggling and games you typically expect when buying a car. The trade-in price we got for my old car was more than fair. Even with the trip to Colorado, we came out ahead financially. I am typically very wary of salepeople, but I never got the "greedy car salesman" vibe from Wendy. It truly felt like I was car shopping with a friend. Even after we got our new Outback and discovered that the rear seatback protector we were expecting had accidentally been left off, she quickly rectified the situation. This was the least stressful sales experience I have ever had! (And my Outback is amazing!!!)

Great overall experience

by from Edmond, OK |

Great experience! When I got tired of the games with local dealers, I tried Heuberger because of the reviews on the Subaru sites. I got a quick response with a great price. I dealt with Nikole who was very attentive to my many questions about financing, my arrival and closing the deal. Even though I had to fly to Denver (where Heuberger picked me up and took me to the dealership), the price and treatment made it worth it.

Out of State VA buyer - Great Experience

by from Bristow, VA |

I live in Virginia, and started shopping for a new car after our Honda was totaled in a rear end collision. Initially I was planning on buying used, since that is what I typically do, and can usually find a good deal. After test driving various cars we decided we liked the Subaru's. I started looking at the Legacy, but my wife really liked the Outback, and sold me as well. We decided to go all out and buy a NEW car for once. The local dealers in the Washington DC are all wanted over invoice pricing for a 16 Outback, so after joining the SubaruOutback Forum, I learned of Heuberger Motors. The process was super easy and hassle free. I received the initial quote from January with the specs I had requested which required special order, but she had one already in transit to the dealer with the better option package (popular package 5). I've not purchased a car sight unseen before, but the whole process was great. January sent pictures when the car arrived at their lot and pics of the car being loaded on the carrier. Worked with Mark Way on the financing, paperwork Fedex'd, and the car was picked up 4 days later from Colorado, and delivered in Virginia 2-days later. Ordered some accessories through the parts department was easy as well. January was awesome, Mark was awesome, the whole process was awesome. This is how car buying should be!!