Heuberger Motors

1080 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 877-438-7938
Used 877-206-8232
Service 877-581-3006

Our goal is a truly exceptional experience, every customer, every visit.

Great buying experience!

by from Aurora, CO |

After doing a lot of research, my husband and I decided on our next new vehicle. We visited a few dealerships but were inclined to purchase from Heuberger Motors as they had the largest inventory for Crosstreks in Colorado. So glad we made the drive! Great dealership... Great people! Thank you.

Great experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I bought my first Subaru (Forester) last weekend and I was extremely impressed with the entire process. Ryan Z. was everything I wanted in a salesperson- knowledgeable, friendly and no pressure to buy. I was having a remote starter put into the car and the service center was backed up. I was bummed when I found out I may not get my new car that day but Ryan called in a favor, went above and beyond, and I was able to drive my new car home that day! I would highly recommend both Ryan and Heuberger Motors!

Found my dream truck

by from Arvada, CO |

Well, as I posted in my first reveiw 6 months ago saying when it was time for another vehicle I would only deal with David O'berto... That time came and I did. I leases a 2014 Subaru Legacy 6 months ago for the first time. I ABSOLUTELY love that vehicle. But.... There's just some weird relationship between a man and a truck... And i found my dream truck online at Hueberger Motors and fell in love like I had just met the women of my dreams. Except this one was 1/2 ton, fully loaded with 4wd lol. I was nervous about being in a lease for only 6 months and what would happen... I called David and the rest was history... The guy is simply the best in the business. If you want it, he will get you in it on your terms. He will make it fit in your budget and every question or concern you have will be adressed and taken care of immediately... I would love to buy a new vehicle everyday just to see the guy in action.. Unfortunately this is the last vehicle I own for a long time. He's helped a dream of mine come true of owning the perfect F150 5.4 V8 TritonSupercrew Lariat I've wanted since I was a child. Thanks David. Just thank you.

Great Experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We initially made contact online and Jim was quick to respond within 24 hours to my request. We knew we had a budget for the lease we wanted to stick to, and Jim was able to provide a lease quote via email where some other dealerships would not tell us the information until we came in and test drove. Time was somewhat of the essence for us, so we were extremely pleased that Jim was able to provide this to us. There were a couple Forester trims that we were interested in, so we were able to drive those once we arrived. The whole experience was very thorough, including the finance portion in working with Dawn. We will definitely be returning to Heuberger and working with Jim when our lease is up!

No-Pressure New Car Buying Experience!!

by from Monument, CO |

Loved working with our salesman Ryan Z. He took the time we needed, explained everything very well, and made us feel so comfortable. He is so kind and patient, it made us want to buy a car from him!! I usually hate the car buying experience but this was a great experience!!! And Heuberger's definitely has the best prices! I would definitely recommend this dealership and Ryan Z to everyone!

good vibes :)

by from San Diego, CA |

Chase Barham was totally awesome! WHY? Well for starters I live in California and I was purchasing my car via Internet which means we communicated by phone and email. What I appreciated was his patience and how quickly he would answer back. The BEST part was keeping me updated and sending me photos of my car as soon as it hit the lot! : ) Mark Way did a lot for me also and was also super patient with me and my situation. : ) They are the A team right here!

Awesome Experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I purchased a used vehicle and after I had a horrible experience from another dealership last year Hueberger made me feel as if it was really okay to be a a dealership. The staff was so kind and quick! They got me pre approved fast and before you know it I was driving home with my "new" car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know that was looking for a car. The no hassle was awesome because I could get out of my car and no one would come hover over me when I just wanted to browse. My sales guy was just amazing!!

Great deal and great sales person.

by from Albuquerque |

From out of state I ordered my 2015 Outback 2.5i Premium with EyeSight from Nikki 8 weeks ago and picked it up Saturday. Nikki went out of her way to pick me at the COS airport. She is responsive, courteous, respectful, and generally nice to deal with. I highly recommend buying from her. Her prices were so far below any of the dealers here in Albuquerque it was impossible to go anywhere else. Thanks Nikki!

All Subaru-buying roads SHOULD lead to Heuberger!

by from Arizona |

I learned of Heuberger Subaru through my participation and research on www.subaruoutback.org. Heuberger was highly recommended in the forums, so I made an inquiry through Heuberger?s website. I was expeditiously contacted by superstar internet salesperson January Brooks, and I can unequivocally say that I?ve never had a more enjoyable car buying experience. Typically, that might not mean much as car buying through dealerships can often be an irritating experience. But I enthusiastically proclaim that January?s cheerful professionalism, outstanding response time, superior product knowledge, and genuine personal love of Subaru made me an extremely satisfied customer. In my due diligence researching the redesigned 2015 Outback, I contacted multiple dealerships and salespeople. Not one even approached the level of professionalism or knowledge I enjoyed at Heuberger and with January. I do not live in Colorado, so I had many questions about the new Outback as there were so few in the market as of this writing (late 2014). In working with January, my every question was answered quickly by phone or email, and it was clear that January was committed to doing everything she could to make sure I was satisfied with my eventual order. As such, I placed my order from the factory through Heuberger. Internet Sales Director Eric Wass is also a real asset to Heuberger. He worked seamlessly with January to facilitate my factory order. Eric obviously sets and adheres to the same high level of superlative professionalism in the internet department as seems standard at Heuberger. I appreciated working with him. Even during the ?arduous? wait for my vehicle to be built and delivered, January continued to keep me updated on the progress, as well as continued to answer my many subsequent questions. January also helped me arrange window tinting and a clear mask protection package through a local partner shop. All in all, I felt January was as excited for me to receive my new Outback as I was! In addition to the unparalleled service I received from January Brooks and Eric Wass, I was also equally and gratefully impressed by Mark Way in the finance department. Finance is often the most annoying and painful part of the car buying experience, but Mark?s laid back yet very professional demeanor made it a snap. While signing the paperwork, Mark gave me two options on how to proceed- ?Quick and painless, or short and sweet!? That?s how easy it was, and while Mark made me aware of all maintenance options and protection plans, he did not overwhelm me or forcefully push anything on me. No pressure- just a shared excitement for my purchase. Heuberger is an especially busy dealership, for good reason. I was clearly but one of the many thousands of Subaru buyers who enjoy phenomenal customer service from them. And even though there are always many customers at Heuberger, I felt like I was the only one, such was my personalized treatment. And while such service at many dealerships might stop when a customer drives off the lot, that is clearly not the practice at family-owned Heuberger. Within a few days of my purchase, I was contacted by Heuberger Customer Care Specialist Todd Burleson to follow up on my purchase and experience at Heuberger. Todd mirrored the personalized, professional treatment I?d received throughout my Subaru-buying experience at Heuberger. He was friendly, courteous, and clearly invested in my satisfaction. I know Heuberger ?has my back? no matter what I need. It?s clear to me that the folks who work at Heuberger have strong emotional equity in the Subaru brand. It?s easy to see that they love the vehicles they sell, and their customer service is reflective of the great qualities that make a Subaru a Subaru- fun, adventurous, dependable, safe, reliable, LOVE! I can?t wait to refer everyone I know who wants a Subaru to Heuberger. I live 9 hours from Heuberger and it was worth every second for me to travel to them.

very bad Customer today one guy make me sooo sad

by from Colorado springs CO |

today I try buy Honda Pilot i have cash money i ask one guys i don't know his name he was check for me then i give him price he say little bit pay more i well sell it to you then i went to my bank and get some more money from my friends then i ask him i can buy it he say i can't sell to you by price i ask him you say he say no i never say if u don't like get out here O MG i never seen any dealer talk to Customer like this ,,, I hope Manager know about how he lost Customer ...

My best car buying experience ever!!

by from Houston, TX |

They are just excellent people in a no pressure, friendly environment selling and servicing Subaru. I could not find anything close to their pricing in Houston, Dallas or Austin. The purchase detail was handled by email after my initial contact with Karen Lavvorn. I listed what I wanted and Karen on the same day provided pricing for a 2015 Outback Limited. Due to limited stock I ordered the car to get just what I wanted and 5 weeks later I flew into Colorado Springs to take delivery. Karen picked me up at the airport. It was a very efficient process making the purchase. Everything was up front and no pressure. I was offered a better financing option than I had arranged at my credit union and was happy to drive away with terms less than 2 percent for 60 months. Karen Lovvorn was wonderful in the car purchase process. She is very thoughtful and most efficient moving the process. All my questions were quickly handled. Thank you Karen