Heuberger Motors

1080 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 877-438-7938
Used 877-206-8232
Service 877-581-3006

Our goal is a truly exceptional experience, every customer, every visit.

Heuberger Motors: These guys know what's up.

by from West Fargo, ND |

My First Car -> They Know What's Up Bottom Line Up Front: Heuberger Motors rocks. Buy from them, you won't regret it. Back in March, I realized that I was going to need a car before I started work. After some recommendations from friends and online reviews, I decided to purchase a WRX (because I'm awesome). I had contacted this dealership through an online service provided by my bank about my interest, and received an email the next day. Being the eager student I was, I set up a meeting for a test drive/Q&A session. Before I arrived at the session, I spoke with close friends who had already gone through the car-buying process. Let's just say that I was nervous - my friends' experiences had differed from mildly stressful to stressful. I was under the impression that dealers were the 'bad guys' that had to be outsmarted for a good deal. I am happy to say I was wrong. The saleswoman I worked with was Nikole. When I arrived for the meeting, I had several questions lined up about some of the features and general questions related to the buying process. She answered every question thoroughly and made sure I understood what was going on before moving on. I got the impression that she was extremely knowledgeable about the WRX and the other models at the dealership (which is true, she definitely knows what she's talking about). This served to alleviate some of my anxiety because I knew she would give me a truthful answer every time. Eventually, we spoke about ordering a new 2015 WRX and what that would entail. Suffice it to say several days later I placed my order for a WRX. No test drive occurred, though (not the dealer's fault, that car is way popular!). Due to the car's popularity, I had to wait, and boy was that an exercise in patience. I had to wait for three months (ordered in March, arrived in June), and even though I did not visit the dealership in the interim, Nikole was always readily available to answer questions that I had. I felt that I was valued as a customer, which definitely eased the waiting process. Around the time that the car was about to arrive, I wanted it delivered to my state (I had moved out of state since graduating). Even with most of the paperwork for delivery filled out, my impatience caused me to fly down to Colorado Springs and pick up the car in person. The dealership picked me up precisely when I landed and I met Nikole at the dealership, ready to take care of business. She was thorough in her work, making sure I knew of the features of the car and going through the car's various manuals. Did I know there was a recommended maintenance schedule provided by Subaru? NO! Nikole made sure I was aware of this and other important information related to my new car so I would not end up ruining it on the lot. After all of the financing was taken care of and a final price was agreed upon (a very smooth, professionally conducted process), I was ready to pay. HA! WRONG! I had to go get a cashier's check from my bank (the other side of town). Nikole drove me there and back so I could deliver the money and get my car. Before I left, she explained the features of the car that I wanted to know about and helped me set up my phone on Bluetooth! Even days after I got my new car, Nikole gave me a call to make sure I was enjoying my experience with my WRX! She still remains available for questions regarding my car! Amazing! Overall, I had a wonderful experience buying my first car from Nikole and this dealership. They are professional, attentive to the customer, and create a warm, welcoming atmosphere for potential buyers. I would highly recommend buying from them. They know what's up.

No-Pressure New Car Buying Experience!!

by from Monument, CO |

Loved working with our salesman Ryan Z. He took the time we needed, explained everything very well, and made us feel so comfortable. He is so kind and patient, it made us want to buy a car from him!! I usually hate the car buying experience but this was a great experience!!! And Heuberger's definitely has the best prices! I would definitely recommend this dealership and Ryan Z to everyone!

good vibes :)

by from San Diego, CA |

Chase Barham was totally awesome! WHY? Well for starters I live in California and I was purchasing my car via Internet which means we communicated by phone and email. What I appreciated was his patience and how quickly he would answer back. The BEST part was keeping me updated and sending me photos of my car as soon as it hit the lot! : ) Mark Way did a lot for me also and was also super patient with me and my situation. : ) They are the A team right here!

Awesome Experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I purchased a used vehicle and after I had a horrible experience from another dealership last year Hueberger made me feel as if it was really okay to be a a dealership. The staff was so kind and quick! They got me pre approved fast and before you know it I was driving home with my "new" car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know that was looking for a car. The no hassle was awesome because I could get out of my car and no one would come hover over me when I just wanted to browse. My sales guy was just amazing!!

Great deal and great sales person.

by from Albuquerque |

From out of state I ordered my 2015 Outback 2.5i Premium with EyeSight from Nikki 8 weeks ago and picked it up Saturday. Nikki went out of her way to pick me at the COS airport. She is responsive, courteous, respectful, and generally nice to deal with. I highly recommend buying from her. Her prices were so far below any of the dealers here in Albuquerque it was impossible to go anywhere else. Thanks Nikki!

All Subaru-buying roads SHOULD lead to Heuberger!

by from Arizona |

I learned of Heuberger Subaru through my participation and research on www.subaruoutback.org. Heuberger was highly recommended in the forums, so I made an inquiry through Heuberger?s website. I was expeditiously contacted by superstar internet salesperson January Brooks, and I can unequivocally say that I?ve never had a more enjoyable car buying experience. Typically, that might not mean much as car buying through dealerships can often be an irritating experience. But I enthusiastically proclaim that January?s cheerful professionalism, outstanding response time, superior product knowledge, and genuine personal love of Subaru made me an extremely satisfied customer. In my due diligence researching the redesigned 2015 Outback, I contacted multiple dealerships and salespeople. Not one even approached the level of professionalism or knowledge I enjoyed at Heuberger and with January. I do not live in Colorado, so I had many questions about the new Outback as there were so few in the market as of this writing (late 2014). In working with January, my every question was answered quickly by phone or email, and it was clear that January was committed to doing everything she could to make sure I was satisfied with my eventual order. As such, I placed my order from the factory through Heuberger. Internet Sales Director Eric Wass is also a real asset to Heuberger. He worked seamlessly with January to facilitate my factory order. Eric obviously sets and adheres to the same high level of superlative professionalism in the internet department as seems standard at Heuberger. I appreciated working with him. Even during the ?arduous? wait for my vehicle to be built and delivered, January continued to keep me updated on the progress, as well as continued to answer my many subsequent questions. January also helped me arrange window tinting and a clear mask protection package through a local partner shop. All in all, I felt January was as excited for me to receive my new Outback as I was! In addition to the unparalleled service I received from January Brooks and Eric Wass, I was also equally and gratefully impressed by Mark Way in the finance department. Finance is often the most annoying and painful part of the car buying experience, but Mark?s laid back yet very professional demeanor made it a snap. While signing the paperwork, Mark gave me two options on how to proceed- ?Quick and painless, or short and sweet!? That?s how easy it was, and while Mark made me aware of all maintenance options and protection plans, he did not overwhelm me or forcefully push anything on me. No pressure- just a shared excitement for my purchase. Heuberger is an especially busy dealership, for good reason. I was clearly but one of the many thousands of Subaru buyers who enjoy phenomenal customer service from them. And even though there are always many customers at Heuberger, I felt like I was the only one, such was my personalized treatment. And while such service at many dealerships might stop when a customer drives off the lot, that is clearly not the practice at family-owned Heuberger. Within a few days of my purchase, I was contacted by Heuberger Customer Care Specialist Todd Burleson to follow up on my purchase and experience at Heuberger. Todd mirrored the personalized, professional treatment I?d received throughout my Subaru-buying experience at Heuberger. He was friendly, courteous, and clearly invested in my satisfaction. I know Heuberger ?has my back? no matter what I need. It?s clear to me that the folks who work at Heuberger have strong emotional equity in the Subaru brand. It?s easy to see that they love the vehicles they sell, and their customer service is reflective of the great qualities that make a Subaru a Subaru- fun, adventurous, dependable, safe, reliable, LOVE! I can?t wait to refer everyone I know who wants a Subaru to Heuberger. I live 9 hours from Heuberger and it was worth every second for me to travel to them.

very bad Customer today one guy make me sooo sad

by from Colorado springs CO |

today I try buy Honda Pilot i have cash money i ask one guys i don't know his name he was check for me then i give him price he say little bit pay more i well sell it to you then i went to my bank and get some more money from my friends then i ask him i can buy it he say i can't sell to you by price i ask him you say he say no i never say if u don't like get out here O MG i never seen any dealer talk to Customer like this ,,, I hope Manager know about how he lost Customer ...

My best car buying experience ever!!

by from Houston, TX |

They are just excellent people in a no pressure, friendly environment selling and servicing Subaru. I could not find anything close to their pricing in Houston, Dallas or Austin. The purchase detail was handled by email after my initial contact with Karen Lavvorn. I listed what I wanted and Karen on the same day provided pricing for a 2015 Outback Limited. Due to limited stock I ordered the car to get just what I wanted and 5 weeks later I flew into Colorado Springs to take delivery. Karen picked me up at the airport. It was a very efficient process making the purchase. Everything was up front and no pressure. I was offered a better financing option than I had arranged at my credit union and was happy to drive away with terms less than 2 percent for 60 months. Karen Lovvorn was wonderful in the car purchase process. She is very thoughtful and most efficient moving the process. All my questions were quickly handled. Thank you Karen

Outstanding!!!

by from Littleton, CO |

My husband and I live in the Denver metro area. We checked numerous dealerships in our area. Our son suggested we try Heuberger because he bought his car there. He thought we might get a better deal. We did!!! Our salesperson was Clint K. We wanted an Outback Limited with all the bells and whistles including Eyesight. Clint placed the order and told us when to expect it. It arrived on time and just as ordered. He was very patient and thorough as he explained the car's many features. Clint is professional, pleasant, and polite. He quoted us an outstanding price and he delivered on it!! He is honest and honorable and a great asset to a very fine dealership. Choose him!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Great Internet Experience

by from oklahoma |

We worked online with Skyler Short to price a Forester 2.5i and an Outback 2.5i, and it was a great experience. Heuberger offered the best price out of many dealerships, and Skyler was great at explaining all the different available packages/options as well as offering us free pick up at Denver Airport. We really appreciate the work that Skyler put in. I'd highly recommend working with Skyler if you're looking to purchase a Subaru over the internet.

Awesome Experience!

by from Highlands Ranch, CO |

I can't say enough for Dave Anthony & the entire team at Heuberger Subaru. It was a great experience.I would most definitely recommend buying a car from this dealership. They genuinely care about your experience. Mark from finance was great as well. Best car buying experience I have had. Thanks!!!!!!!