Daniels Long Chevrolet

670 Automotive Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 888-697-4318

A great experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I am very pleased and 100% satisfied with the service department. They were efficient and professional. I will definitely use them again in the future and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Worst Dealership ever

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

This dealership is by far the rudest dealership I have ever dealt with. They sold me a car that has been in the shop twice in the three months I've owned it. This last time it was in the shop for over two weeks!! They never offered me a loaner car until I demanded one and told them I wasn't leaving until I was given one. They hung up on me, transferred me to voicemails of people that never called you back. When I finally got my car back from the dealership, I drove half way home before TWO more check engine lights came on. I called the dealership hoping to drop it off and trade back for the loaner and was told it was too late and service had gone home so I was out of luck, then he hung up on me. Please go somewhere else. Ive called and emailed the general manager, haven't heard from him yet.

Great treatment and great service.

by from Colorado Springs |

Very nice people and great treatment by the employees and the owner. We will recommend them to others.

Exceptionakl buying experience

by from Pueblo, Co |

Daniels Long Chevrolet demonstrated exceptional customer service throughout my buying experience. Mitch Maltry is just a wonderful person to deal with. He even brought the truck to my location for a test drive. I would recommend that anyone wanting a positive purchase experience...consider Mitch!

2013 Impala

by from Colorado Springs |

I bought a 2013 Impala from Daniels Chevy. It needed a little work done to complete the deal and the service department was great, my salesmen "Jeff" did a fantastic job finding the car I wanted.

Heads and shoulders above the rest.

by from Pueblo, CO |

This dealership bent over backward to put a deal together for me on two vehicles, one new and one used for my son. But the follow up was even more remarkable, taking care of all the details and delivering complete customer satisfaction.

Great people, friendly and I loved the dog Cruz.

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

My experience with Daniels Long Chevrolet was the best and friendliest i've ever had with a car dealership. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone.

Great Dealer

by from Canon City, CO |

We just bought a second car from Daniels Long and had the first one serviced. Everything to do with Daniels Long has been enjoyable. Great people and no hard sell. We will continue to frequent them.

Dealer pre-paid oil change

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I always get good service from Daniels Long Chevrolet.

First buying experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The purchase of my first vehicle from Daniel's Long Chevrolet was an excellent experience. I bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Cruze at a low interest rate, and have been completely satisfied with the vehicle overall. The sales process was stellar: low pressure, very courteous staff, and experienced personnel. I very much reccomend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.