South Colorado Springs Nissan

1333 S Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80916

New 888-870-0562 New 888-870-0562
Used 866-455-3973 Used 866-455-3973
Service 877-289-6171 Service 877-289-6171

Right on the corner, Right on the price. When in Doubt Ask a Scout!!!!

Great friendly service!

by from Colorado springs, co |

Great customer service, fantastic overall experience! Eldon McCune was so helpful with the whole process of purchasing a vehicle! We got a great price on our car, affordable payments. Highly recommend him!

March 19, 2016

It's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Eldon went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at South Colorado Springs Nissan await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best, South Colorado Springs Nissan Team

Love my new truck!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great dealership, with exceptional people! We started with an inquiry online, which led to a call from our sales guy, Jon. He was more than willing to work with our schedule and help make the deal happen. We ended up driving off in the new Titan XD, which deserves it's own review, with 6 stars! This is our third Titan, and Jon was able to walk us through all the new features and add ons on the new diesel. Awesome truck!! Thanks SCS Nissan!

May 6, 2016

Congratulations on your brand new Titan XD! Jon is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that he was able to get you set up with your perfect truck. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new truck has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to him and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new truck. Respectfully, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586

Excellent overall buying experience

by from Denver, CO |

Overall a terrific buying experience. No real pressure, questions asked by me were answered clearly and immediately or if not right away they got back to me with answers. Al Gomes was a professional and knowledgeable salesman who I would buy from in the future! Tom S Denver

May 6, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Thomas! We couldn't be happier that you had a terrific car buying experience here at our dealership and that Al was there to provide you with knowledgeable and professional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Respectfully, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586

Thanks SCS Nissan

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Recently purchased my 2016 Nissan Rogue from here and the staff at SCS Nissan were the ones who made that happen. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks SCS Nissan

April 29, 2016

Thank you for this review, Sierra. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that our team could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. Congratulations on your 2016 Nissan Rogue. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Had a awesome experience with these guys over at SCS Nissan! This was the smoothest purchase I have ever had in buying a new vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone out there. I will definitely be back when the time comes to upgrade out of my 2011 Nissan Titan! Thanks SCS Nissan!

April 29, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, and congratulations on your new vehicle! It is encouraging to hear our team impressed you by delivering our trademark service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Best, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586.

Made me feel like a Rockstar

by from Falcon, CO |

These guys are awesome!!! The customer service was amazing!! Thanks so much for all your work to get me in my new Maxima! Eldon was wicked cool!! Go see him people!

April 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a remarkable experience. We will share your comments with Eldon and the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586.

Nice Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great people, Eldon was very friendly and knowledgeable, I had a good time making my purchase and going on test drive. I will keep coming back :)

April 29, 2016

Nancee, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership and especially with Eldon. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to South Colorado Springs Nissan. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact Eldon or myself. Best, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586.

Pathfinder Purchase

by from Pueblo, CO |

Had a wonderful experience buying my Pathfinder from SCS Nissan and one of their salesmen, Eldon McCune. I am excited to go in for my services knowing that I have a lifetime warranty through the dealer!! Thanks guys!!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership satisfied. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Best, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586.

Amazing attention to detail and patient salesman!!

by from Falcon, CO |

Eldon did a great job showing me my options, even though I didn't buy that day, he was very patient and happy to help!! When I build my credit back, I'll def buy from him at SCS!! Thanks!

April 17, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Eldon was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586.

Great Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I purchased a used vehicle from Al Gomes this month and I was pleased with the experience that I had at the dealership. II'm very happy with my car and Al made me feel at ease with the whole process. I will purchase another vehicle at this dealership and recommend it to my family and friends.

April 17, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. Congratulations on your purchase! We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Best, Christina Kelsay | Owner Loyalty Manager | ckelsay@scsnissan.com | (719) 493 9586.