South Colorado Springs Nissan

1333 S Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80916

New 888-870-0562
Used 866-455-3973
Service 877-289-6171

Right on the corner, Right on the price. When in Doubt Ask a Scout!!!!

Wonderful Dealership and great people

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Purchased a New Maxima SV last night from Jess and Brent. The whole experience was wonderful. The General Manager Steve even took the time to come out and thank me. I told Jess what I was color and options I wanted and she and Brent were able to get me the car I wanted within 24 hours even though they didn't have it at their store. Very impressive. The car is way more equipped than I wanted, but they were able to work on the price for me and made it impossible for me to say no. Great people all around and the dealership is beautiful. Thanks again guys!

July 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you!!I hope to serve your needs for many years to come. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Sales Director South Colorado Springs Nissan

Best car buying Expierence ever

by from Manitou Springs |

Recently did business with my wife through there Internet Sales Department. From the initial contact by Brent Morris, to the accurate low price quote we received everything was as perfect as a car buying Expierence can get. When we arrived the car was exactly as described and the price we were quoted was the price we got. Would recommend Brent Morris and South Colorado Springs Nissan to anyone!!!!

Great Service Using their Internet Dept

by from Tacoma Wa |

I recently bought a New Rogue for my daughter. She lives in Texas and I live in Tacoma. I located the vehicle she wanted online and felt with Mr Brent Morris their Internet Director. The negotiations over the phone were professional and quick and they transported the vehicle to Texas and everything was exactly as described. I recommend purchasing from Brent in online sales, to anyone who wants a quick no nonsense purchase.

March 23, 2015

Thanks so much for the recommendation. Brent

Not happy!

by from Los Alamos, New Mexico |

My husband and I live in Northern New Mexico. We have been looking for months for a Nissan Juke. We finally found one at Southern Colorado Nissan and I fell in love with it. My husband worked with a gentleman named Dan Muhs. After a bunch of phone calls and haggling, we were able to make a deal with payments we were happy with. We were told we had a deal and we were ready to take the 5 hour drive to sign the paperwork and pick up the car as we were told that they would hold it for us. We took them for their word. We added the car to our insurance and arranged for time off work to go get the car. We woke up early this morning only to find a text from Mr. Muhs at midnight telling us that the car had been sold. Needless to say, we were quite upset. Mr. Muhs, even came in on his day off to try and make the situation right. We were not offered anything that was comparable to the previous deal and felt that they did not care at all. Bottom line, we lost money by taking time off work, we did not get the vehicle that we were promised and the salesmen gave us the runaround. I believe that this is not the way they should conduct their business and I am thoroughly disappointed in the way we were treated. I will do everything in my power to deter anyone from doing business with this dealership. I do not feel anyone else should go through what we just did.

March 6, 2015

I want to apologize that we did not communicate with you better regarding the status of the vehicle. We certainly did not intend to mislead you in any way. I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail regarding your experience so we can discuss possible solutions that would be to your satisfaction, as well as see about avoiding similar instances from occurring again. Please contact me at a time that is convenient for you at 719-550-3030. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Austin Beck, General Manager.

Internet Sales, NO GO

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I saw a used vehicle posted on SCS Nissan's website and was interested. So I called 'em and was told it had already sold and was no longer available. The salesperson said the internet listings don't get updated daily so may not be accurate. Days later I received an email stating that the vehicle was still available and sure enough it still showed up on their internet site. So I called them again and spoke to someone else who told me the vehicle had already been sold and that the internet site lags days behind their sales. SO, don't believe what you see on SCS Nissan's webpage inventory listing or even their emails. The vehicle you are looking for may or might not be available. Sorry!

December 23, 2014

I'm sorry you did not have a good interaction with our website. It is true that occasionally vehicles stay online after they are sold. It updates everyday at midnight when vehicles are cleared out when they go through the front office for processing. Sometimes if there's a delay with the financing there may be delay getting a vehicle off the website. Having worked at several dealerships in town over the past 11 years every dealership is the same as far as sold vehicles remaining online for a day or two. As for receiving a email after the fact it could of been a automatic reply that was delayed or simple human error. If you would like to forward it to my email, my address is bmorris@scsnissan.com and I can use it to help retrain my team. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director SCS Nissan 719-550-3030

Love SCS Nissan!!!

by from Woodland Park, Co. |

Every time I go into South Colorado Spring Nissan Everyone is friendly. They have free popcorn and drinks for your customers as the work through the purchase of a new automobile. They also have other food for a small fee. They also have a play room for the kids with windows on two sides it is great.

December 5, 2014

Thanks for you review! I'm glad you had a positive interaction with our store. Thanks for the kind words. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director 719-550-3030

Great Sales Staff!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My husband and I are in the process of beginning to look for our next vehicle, as my SUV is getting older. I stopped by South Colorado Springs Nissan and was greeted by Brittaney Lopez. She was knowledgeable and friendly and showed us our many Nissan options which gave us lots to think about! We will definitely be visiting Brittaney at South Colorado Springs Nissan when we are ready to buy our next vehicle, and recommend that you do, too!

Fabulous service!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I was shopping around for a new or used car. I love Nissan's so I thought I would check-out the dealership in Colorado Springs located on south Academy blvd. Brittaney Lopez greeted me with a warm welcoming smile. She was very professional and really nice! It was great to be walked through the car purchasing process by such a helpful knowledgeable young lady. I'm so thankful for her guidance and professional advice. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for a car to visit this dealership and experience the honest advice provided by her. Thank you for all your help Brittaney!

Excellent Dealership

by from Colorado Springs, co |

Very responsive to inquiries and easy to set appointment to meet with internet sales rep. Smooth overall transaction with no pressure. All personnel were very friendly and easy to deal with, highly recommend this dealership for future car purchases.

August 12, 2014

great customer service till a certain point

by from Colorado Springs |

To start off I would like to say that the first person that I talked to was great! He was very helpful, I honestly don't remember his name; it was either Tim or Justin. Others I talked were very friendly and very helpful as well. We were looking for two vehicles however we had only asked about one at the time. Like most anybody else we were looking for the best price we could get from different dealerships so we stopped here to ask about a car we saw online. Everything was going great until we tried to negotiate a price to compare to others we had received from other places. The young man helping us said he would check with his manager (Austin Beck) to see what he could do. However, Mr. Beck came out and sat down refusing to negotiate unless we guaranteed him that we would buy the vehicle if he gave us another price. While trying to ask him why he couldn't give us another price he put his hand out and said "sorry we couldn't do business". He practically was kicking us out and refusing to work with us. So we left and later when I called to talk to another manager about what had happened. The person whom answered said that they were sorry and that one of the managers would call to talk to us; however, we never received that call. We thought everyone was very helpful and great customer service up till Mr. Beck talked to us. Because of him the young man assisting us lost commission possibly two vehicles.

July 7, 2014

Sorry you didn't have a good interaction. After reviewing the case with Mr. Beck, it appears that the other side of the story is that you came in on a advertised Internet Price which was several thousands less than the retail price. We put our most competitive price on the Internet for a reason, most of our clients like the upfront no hassle discount. Maybe the car business didn't adjust to the Internet as fast as it should have, but at least at this store it has. We do not believe in doing business the old fashioned way with going back and forth 18 times. We put our advertised price online, sometimes in order to make a deal go down do we discount it a few hundred? The answer would be yes it happens on occasion, which is probably why Mr Beck asked if you were buying today, which is a legitmate question. The consumer is free to offer any price, we as a business are free to accept or decline any offers made to us, doesn't make either one of us bad people. I would be happy to discuss the incident further with you at anytime. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Sales Director South Colorado Springs Nissan 719-550-3030

Great service

by from Florissant, CO |

I had to have some recall work done on my 2005 Titan. One recall was not showing up in the system but I had received a recall notice for. Service advisor Tim Shapiro was great in expediting the recall work and keeping me informed of the progress. He notified me of other recommended repairs and was never pushy in trying to have more done than I wanted to. When the work was going to take longer than expected, he set me up with a loaner vehicle. Tim was a pleasure to deal with and the professionalism and quality of the service department was outstanding.

July 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a good interaction with Andrew and Jason. I'll pass that along to them. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director