South Colorado Springs Nissan

1333 S Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80916

New 888-870-0562
Used 866-455-3973
Service 877-289-6171

Right on the corner, Right on the price. Will match or beat any offer!

Wonderful Dealership and great people

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Purchased a New Maxima SV last night from Jess and Brent. The whole experience was wonderful. The General Manager Steve even took the time to come out and thank me. I told Jess what I was color and options I wanted and she and Brent were able to get me the car I wanted within 24 hours even though they didn't have it at their store. Very impressive. The car is way more equipped than I wanted, but they were able to work on the price for me and made it impossible for me to say no. Great people all around and the dealership is beautiful. Thanks again guys!

July 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you!!I hope to serve your needs for many years to come. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Sales Director South Colorado Springs Nissan

Internet Sales, NO GO

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I saw a used vehicle posted on SCS Nissan's website and was interested. So I called 'em and was told it had already sold and was no longer available. The salesperson said the internet listings don't get updated daily so may not be accurate. Days later I received an email stating that the vehicle was still available and sure enough it still showed up on their internet site. So I called them again and spoke to someone else who told me the vehicle had already been sold and that the internet site lags days behind their sales. SO, don't believe what you see on SCS Nissan's webpage inventory listing or even their emails. The vehicle you are looking for may or might not be available. Sorry!

December 23, 2014

I'm sorry you did not have a good interaction with our website. It is true that occasionally vehicles stay online after they are sold. It updates everyday at midnight when vehicles are cleared out when they go through the front office for processing. Sometimes if there's a delay with the financing there may be delay getting a vehicle off the website. Having worked at several dealerships in town over the past 11 years every dealership is the same as far as sold vehicles remaining online for a day or two. As for receiving a email after the fact it could of been a automatic reply that was delayed or simple human error. If you would like to forward it to my email, my address is bmorris@scsnissan.com and I can use it to help retrain my team. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director SCS Nissan 719-550-3030

Love SCS Nissan!!!

by from Woodland Park, Co. |

Every time I go into South Colorado Spring Nissan Everyone is friendly. They have free popcorn and drinks for your customers as the work through the purchase of a new automobile. They also have other food for a small fee. They also have a play room for the kids with windows on two sides it is great.

December 5, 2014

Thanks for you review! I'm glad you had a positive interaction with our store. Thanks for the kind words. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director 719-550-3030

Great Sales Staff!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My husband and I are in the process of beginning to look for our next vehicle, as my SUV is getting older. I stopped by South Colorado Springs Nissan and was greeted by Brittaney Lopez. She was knowledgeable and friendly and showed us our many Nissan options which gave us lots to think about! We will definitely be visiting Brittaney at South Colorado Springs Nissan when we are ready to buy our next vehicle, and recommend that you do, too!

Fabulous service!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I was shopping around for a new or used car. I love Nissan's so I thought I would check-out the dealership in Colorado Springs located on south Academy blvd. Brittaney Lopez greeted me with a warm welcoming smile. She was very professional and really nice! It was great to be walked through the car purchasing process by such a helpful knowledgeable young lady. I'm so thankful for her guidance and professional advice. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for a car to visit this dealership and experience the honest advice provided by her. Thank you for all your help Brittaney!

Excellent Dealership

by from Colorado Springs, co |

Very responsive to inquiries and easy to set appointment to meet with internet sales rep. Smooth overall transaction with no pressure. All personnel were very friendly and easy to deal with, highly recommend this dealership for future car purchases.

August 12, 2014

great customer service till a certain point

by from Colorado Springs |

To start off I would like to say that the first person that I talked to was great! He was very helpful, I honestly don't remember his name; it was either Tim or Justin. Others I talked were very friendly and very helpful as well. We were looking for two vehicles however we had only asked about one at the time. Like most anybody else we were looking for the best price we could get from different dealerships so we stopped here to ask about a car we saw online. Everything was going great until we tried to negotiate a price to compare to others we had received from other places. The young man helping us said he would check with his manager (Austin Beck) to see what he could do. However, Mr. Beck came out and sat down refusing to negotiate unless we guaranteed him that we would buy the vehicle if he gave us another price. While trying to ask him why he couldn't give us another price he put his hand out and said "sorry we couldn't do business". He practically was kicking us out and refusing to work with us. So we left and later when I called to talk to another manager about what had happened. The person whom answered said that they were sorry and that one of the managers would call to talk to us; however, we never received that call. We thought everyone was very helpful and great customer service up till Mr. Beck talked to us. Because of him the young man assisting us lost commission possibly two vehicles.

July 7, 2014

Sorry you didn't have a good interaction. After reviewing the case with Mr. Beck, it appears that the other side of the story is that you came in on a advertised Internet Price which was several thousands less than the retail price. We put our most competitive price on the Internet for a reason, most of our clients like the upfront no hassle discount. Maybe the car business didn't adjust to the Internet as fast as it should have, but at least at this store it has. We do not believe in doing business the old fashioned way with going back and forth 18 times. We put our advertised price online, sometimes in order to make a deal go down do we discount it a few hundred? The answer would be yes it happens on occasion, which is probably why Mr Beck asked if you were buying today, which is a legitmate question. The consumer is free to offer any price, we as a business are free to accept or decline any offers made to us, doesn't make either one of us bad people. I would be happy to discuss the incident further with you at anytime. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Sales Director South Colorado Springs Nissan 719-550-3030

Great service

by from Florissant, CO |

I had to have some recall work done on my 2005 Titan. One recall was not showing up in the system but I had received a recall notice for. Service advisor Tim Shapiro was great in expediting the recall work and keeping me informed of the progress. He notified me of other recommended repairs and was never pushy in trying to have more done than I wanted to. When the work was going to take longer than expected, he set me up with a loaner vehicle. Tim was a pleasure to deal with and the professionalism and quality of the service department was outstanding.

July 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a good interaction with Andrew and Jason. I'll pass that along to them. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director

great service

by from Colorado Springs |

Kevin Allison was great he helped us out tremendously would recommend him to everyone that we know good job Kevin can wait to buy another Nissan

June 18, 2014

I'm glad to hear you had a great time during your visit with Kevin!! Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director

Treated a Female Soldier Well

by from Ft Carson Co |

Employee's Dealt With: Brent Morris Jessica Vogl Daniel Holmes Eric Roybal My Review Of South Colorado Springs Nissan: I wanted to let anybody considering South Colorado Springs Nissan, to deal with their online department. I'm a Fort Carson soldier back from Afganistan andrecently went through a divorce that left my finances tattered. I saw a car online and chatted with their online chat service. A few minutes later I get a email from their Director of the Dept. (It was a Sunday, so it was impressive he actually checks his emails, most dealers will not answer you on a Sunday)I called him on his personal cell he provided and we set up a time for me to come in, I was initially not wanting to but Brent said to go online fill out a credit app, and we will set up a meeting with his finance dept to personally see what we could do. He mentioned about how he along with every other sales manager and the owner were all ex Army NCO's. I had shopped at McCloskey and Bob Penkhus Mitsubishi before but they could only get me approved with 4k down. The next day a Monday A nice sales lady named Jessica called me to go over my application before they ran credit (imagine that a dealer that wont just blindly run credit) I gave the go ahead and we set up time the next Sat to come in. When I got there I met Brent who warmly greeted me, He explained Jessica had a client that was taking longer thaen expected but he had her partner in the Internet Dept Daniel Holmes help me, he explained that the Internet Dept worked as a team and didnt worry about who got credit ( which I thought finally, car salesmen that dont worry about commision) Daniel know his Nissans and I felt even though my credit wasnt the best I was being treated like a millionaire. Daniel sat me down and we discussed my budget, we quickly determined that the car I came in wouldnt work as far as keeping a low down payment. At that point I was feeling like here we go again. Daniel explained they had programs on new Nissans that work for people in my situation with only $500 down if I finance thru Nissan finacing. I asked what my payments would be, and he brought over his finance guy that got me approved Eric Roybal. Eric explained how my credit could be improved if I got certain things done or settled and worked to get a low payment, he had get my LES and phone bill and I saw him personally call the bank underwriters. He worked hard. While this was going on Mark from Woodmen Nissan called me three times with the standard "get their price and we will beat them by $500 line" I caught Brent in the hallway and told him this and he didnt bash them or start begging for the sale but said " I understand you want a good deal, but I will say this we are the only Nissan dealer in the Springs that has a A rating from the better business bueru, I would seriously research before doing business with them esspecially on a verbal quote when you told them you are here." I checked on my phone at the bbb website and South Colorado Springs Nissan has a A rating and the Woodmen store has a F. That sealed it in my mind. In the end Daniel Holmes spent 45 minutes showing me how every thing worked and set up my iPhone to the Bluetooth and made me feel like I mattered as a customer. As a young female E-3 in a bad spot I would definetly recommend these guys and just deal with their Internet Dept. I got my plates from the DMV today!!!!!

June 18, 2014

I'm glad to hear you had a great time during your visit with our team!! Thanks for your service. Thanks, Brent Morris Internet Director

Great service but military discount discontinued

by from Colorado Springs |

Doug in customer service is fantastic. He is a clear communicator, both in speaking and listening. My car was serviced in a timely manor and in addition Doug pointed out the in cabin air filter was quite dirty and should be changed very soon. Because he quoted a price of $60 I declined, and will have the item replaced on base for $28. As a gesture of good will, Doug was able to offer the tire rotation at no additional charge this visit, perhaps because this was a new policy since my last visit. I appreciated his customer service very much. I was very disappointed to learn the military discount is no longer offered. The One to One Rewards system is offered as a loyalty program in lieu of showing appreciation to the many service members in the area. I realize Nissan must charge prices that allow them to operate at a profit, but frankly there are other choices available -and since our family does watch our spending as faithfully as my husband watches his government budget as a General officer, we will likely have routine maintenance done elsewhere. I do have great confidence in Academy Nissan and will still recommend the folks there for their expertise.

April 8, 2014

I'm glad to hear you like our service department. I'm sorry about the service dept discontinuing the military discount program due to the implementation of the one to one rewards program. However on our sales side we still over military discounts on used as well as all military qualify the Nissan VPP buying program which is supplier pricing. Thanks for your kind review. Brent Morris Internet Director 719-550-3030