Jim O'Neal Ford

Used 888-472-0406
Service 888-666-6754

Used SUV purchase

by from Charlestown, IN |

I recently purchased a used 2001 Excursion Limited Diesel from the dealership. The salesman (P.D.) was fair and honest with me with the purchase. He worked with me to find the right vehicle for my needs (took a while to find this one). The Salesman and service staff in the back (M.A. and J.H.) ensured this vehicle was in good shape and problem free. I would recommend this dealership for the salesman's perseverance to find the right vehicle, willingness to make a fair deal and for its service department to ensure my new used vehicle will have many more additional years of service. I have been, and will continue to be a customer at Jim O?Neal Ford. K.C.

Barely Got to Test Drive

by from Columbus, IN |

I was just starting the car buying process and wasn't sure yet what vehicle I wanted to purchase. They had a rare mustang at the dealership which I drove an hour down to the dealer to look at and test drive. It took me 2 hours to get to test drive the car, I was pressured to go home and get my trade in vehicle and bring it back that day to get a deal done before I even got to see if the car started. Went to Ray Skillman later that day and felt much more relaxed and it only took a quick copy of my license and insurance card to get me behind the wheel.