Gold Rush Subaru

670 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603

New 877-739-5848
Used 888-373-6053
Service 866-705-3289

At Gold Rush Subaru you will find your favorite Subaru models at competitive prices.

by from Las Vegas |

We flew in to Sacramento to buy a car for my parents in law. Once off the plane we went to a local dealership that they had visited the day before to look at a few cars. It was hot and the salesperson they had dealt with wasn't there, but his partner was. No offer of water, no golf cart to take us up to the next dealership, very little introduction- but after sweating across the lot, we found the cars and let them drive a few. Not impressed with the car or the experience. What a let-down after traveling all that way! Went home and did some more research and found several vehicles at Gold Rush- so called to inquire. Bill McCoy answered all our questions, called us back with the information we requested and was attentive and knowledgeable. We decided to look at the vehicles the next day and bring a potential trade in- which he researched. Upon arrival, we were greeted promptly, offered water and a chance to rest if we needed it. The car we liked had already been washed for us! The parents got right on a test drive and I stayed to look over the dealership. Busy in the sales area, calls answered promptly, casual atmosphere but professional. I started the paperwork for the trade in with Paul? in the finance department to save time while the test drive was still going on. The 'rents loved the used car- which had actually been sold from that location a few years earlier. They produced the original paperwork and knew the history of the car in detail. The deal was negotiated smoothly and without a lot of back and forth or high pressure. While all the options were thorough, the up-sales were kept to a minimum, which was refreshing! Karen did a great job explaining everything and making the piles of paperwork easy to deal with. We enjoyed meeting everyone in the dealership and getting to know them all a little bit. Once done, the stickers were removed, the tank filled and we were on our way- with smiles! If you want a no pressure sales experience by people who love what they do and where they work- it is definitely worth the drive up the hill to Auburn! I wouldn't hesitate recommending Gold Rush to anyone who owns or wants to own a Subaru. I know we rest a little easier knowing our parents have a nice place to get service done or buy another vehicle. Thank you Gold Rush!

Great Price, Great Service

by from Sacramento, CA |

We just bought a Subaru here and had a great experience. The price was competitive, the sales manager was responsive, and the place did not have the sleazy high-pressure atmosphere you often get at other dealerships. We would return again.

Great Experience

by from Roseville, CA |

Normally I do not write reviews. But I had a great experience in purchasing my vehicle with Gold Rush Subaru, that I had to write a review in favor of them. I was shopping for vehicles online and saw one that I liked. So I contacted the dealership to make sure they still had the vehicle in stock. I spoke to Paul (salesman) over there, and from the moment of speaking to him. He was helpful in answering all questions I had in regards to the vehicle. I set up a time to review the car I liked, and right when I got there Paul had the vehicle ready to view. Once I looked at the car, we took it for a test drive. When we got back to the dealership. He didn't pressure me in to accepting the car. But I liked it and we went to see what we could do to make it work for me. Finance/No Down/Warrnty or not. The normal stuff involved in purchasing a car. But here is where they excelled. Paul let me know of three different options that 3 lenders were willing to offer. I wasn't sure at this point, but I started working with the finance department (James). He was willing to wait for another lender to give me a better option. As we were filling out paperwork on a good option for me. A better option came up and he was willing to start the paperwork all over again to give me the better rate/payment. Normally this would not happen. Most dealerships would just have you finish that paperwork and send you on your way. He went out of his way to help me, and they gained a customer for future vehicles as well. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family.