I.G. Burton Co.

605 Bay Rd, Milford, DE 19963

New 888-613-2022 New888-613-2022
Used 888-282-1093 Used888-282-1093
Service 877-273-1525 Service 877-273-1525

Since 1908. You can count on us.

Best Experience Ever!!!

by from Lewes Delaware |

My mom and I came to I.G. Burton to trade in my 2002 BMW X5 and buy a new car for myself. As soon as we walked in everyone was very friendly and diligent! We had the pleasure of being able to work with Dan Simpson and he did not disappoint!!! I knew what I was interested in buying when I came in, but he was so helpful in finding the car that was perfect for me!!! He made our experience at I.G. Burton one to remember and I feel so beyond blessed to have been able to work with someone so kind-hearted and wonderful!!! I used to love and feel safe in my X5 SUV but Dan was very comforting in explaining all the newest BMW safety systems and now I love and feel so much more safe in my 2016 320 Xi!!!! Ive had my new car for two days now but I will be forever thankful for Dan and all the wonderful people at I.G. Burton that made my experience the best one ever!!

new car buying

by from Rehoboth Beach, DE |

I just purchased a new BMW 528i and the whole process of buying this new car has been very pleasant and has gone very smoothly. This is the second new car that we have purchased from them and we highly recommend this dealer and John Dyes our salesman.

Great Experience

by from Lincoln, De |

Dan Simpson at IG Burtons did a great job during my car buying experience. I would recommend him to anyone going to buy a new car. I will see him in a few years

new car buying.

by from ridgely md |

from the moment we met JT (Trimble) we felt very comfortable. he was knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. I would definitly go to him if we ever needed another truck or car.

Cla250

by from Millsboro De |

The salesman "John" made my experience a joy. Love my CLA.

Love these guys

by from Rehoboth |

he reason I am a repeat IG Burton BMW customer is because of John Dyes and Kurt Retzlaff , they both went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted. When I bought a new vehicle several years ago, Kurt's sales team wasn't pushy and was super helpful. Over the past few years John and Kurt have made me feel as though I am one of their best customers, even though I'm in an entry level BMW. They always make me feel like my concerns are legitimate and then find the best resolutions for those concerns. My confidence in John, is so strong I recommended the dealership to friends from DC, and after they drove over and met with John they were so impressed with his knowledge and affable nature they bought from IG Burton as well.

A Great Experience

by from Millville, DE |

A week ago my wife and I went up to I.G. Burton to look at a Jeep Renegade. Rick Bruno motored up in a golf cart and showed us several. After going for a test ride, we made a selection and went right into his office to do the paperwork. We were very pleased with Mr. Bruno, he was very straight-forward and honest with the final purchase price. We had a car to trade and their offer came very close to what I had researched. Rick is a very knowledgeable, low-pressure guy and was a pleasure to work with. This is our second purchase with I.G. Burton. We love the professional staff, the variety of vehicle choices, the cleanliness of the showroom and the timeliness to complete the purchase. We feel very comfortable working with this dealership and plan to continue doing business with them in the future.

Nice JOb

by from Cambridge, MD |

Paul Moore was excellent to deal with. I felt we were treated fairly and we were in an out in no time. So far the vehicle is what we expected. Now the finance lady was overly aggressive, no way to deal with me, but that's OK. She was not happy but we were.

Great experience!

by from Millsboro DE |

This was my second purchase at this dealership - and our salesman, Nate was so natural, and helpful in deciding which vehicle to purchase.

Great buying experience

by from Milford De |

Possibly the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Our sales person was awsome too.