Hertrich Ford Lincoln

1427 Bay Rd, Milford, DE 19963

Recent purchase of a new, 2014 Ford Edge

by from Milton, DE |

Our recent purchase of a 2014 Ford Edge has been anything but good. Our Sales Consultant, Kurt Ruffing Jr was patient & informative - but everything after that went downhill. We were told that we could pick up the auto on Friday, the 20th but because of other commitments, we said we would pick it up on Monday, July 20, 2015. A Class 3 hitch was installed but the Guarding had not been applied (and WE WERE NOT TOLD THAT) (even though it had been paid for separately). Nor was the tinting applied (&WE WERE NOT TOLD THAT ) on the passenger's side (we have a physicians note for it). The gas gauge was below empty --- so much for a full tank!! Kurt was not available for the delivery- Instead we had a young man who had little knowledge of the vehicle. He was less than helpful. When we asked about the net for the trunk, the serviceman that came out stated that he has an Escape -- & he never uses it (so why should we be bothered by having one - was his attitude!!) To say the least, the AUTO WAS NOT READY FOR DELIVERY -AS PROMISED! And it still is not right. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HERTRICH TO ANYONE -THE FORD AND TOYOTA (I have a 2-year old Toyota Tundra that has been serviced by your dealership )

I'm really enjoying my new ride.

by from Dover, DE |

My Hertrich representative was Ellis Rath. From my initial introduction to Mr. Rath, up to and including when I drove away from their dealership, I was extremely pleased with my experience. They had a large inventory from which to choose. He spoke with clarity and made sure I understood everything about the agreed upon deal. He explained all the features of the car and made sure that I was able to operate them. Very impressive was the service department at Hertrich. In my opinion, their maintenance facility is second to none.This was my third automobile purchase at Hertrich in 5-1/2 years. I shall definitely go back to Hertrich for any future purchases. I have no problem with recommending Hertrich and Ellis Rath to my friends and colleagues. Overall, this was a great and very positive experience.

We love our new truck, & the process was enjoyable

by from Millsboro, DE |

This is the second truck we've bought at Hertrich and our other car originally came from there. We wouldn't buy anywhere else. Courteous sales staff and shop staff. Ellis is professional as is John the business manager. Will deal with them again.

BLAKE TUTTLE BEST SALESMAN EVER!!!!!!!!!

by from milford, de |

As a newly widowed senior at the age of 69, looking and purchasing the right car for me was extremely difficult... That is, until I went to Hertrich and met Blake Tuttle. He is more than just another car salesman, he doesn't work for the money, he works for the satisfaction of his customers!! He was EXTREMELY helpful. He even helped me get in and out of the car when i went for a test drive. He was very polite, professional, oh, and not to mention, very very handsome! IF BLAKE TUTTLE COULD HELP AN OLDER PEACH LIKE ME FIND THE RIGHT CAR FOR ME, HE CAN DEFINITELY DO THE SAME FOR YOU!!! VISIT IF YOU SHOP AT HERTRICH'S BLAKE TUTTLE IS THE MAN FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best car buying experience available

by from South Jersey |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Hertrich Ford! Kurt Ruffing and his team go out of their way to take all the worry out of the car buying experience. They really take the time to find the right fit for your needs and budget and are so friendly and thorough throughout the entire process. I would refer anyone looking for a car to this team without hesitation and will continue to do business with them personally for years to come.

Hertrich Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 2, 2015

Thank you Paula, we're delighted that you returned to us! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you next time.

AWESOME DEALERSHIP

by from Lewes, DE |

Great place to buy a new or used car! Friendly, knowledgeable sales staff, accommodating service team and a great overall attitude. This is what a car dealership should be!

Hertrich Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 2, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to be of service.

Good follow up from dealer

by from Bethany beach de |

Dealer got back to me right away. I decided not to go as the color wasn't exact as we wanted in the vw but overall a good experience

Dishonest Sales Practices

by from Milford DE |

Dishonest Sales Practices, the warranty manager lied about extended warranty that was sold to me. Since it was an off site sales event, there were no cameras or video! How convenient! What a scam! I will never purchase another FORD or deal with the Hertrich company.

Used Car Dept.

by from Ocean View, De. |

price for a used Mazda Miata was thousands up high. Bought car elsewhere.

Review on search for used auto

by from Milford, DE 19963 |

don't much care about the showrooms. they just cost extra money and boost up the prices customers have to pay in order to cover same. I am searching for a low cost auto. around $4k but they don't really stock very many in this price range. More a new and newer used car dealership. One never knows as a trade in might hit my requirements. Staff is very nice and friendly. I don't know enough about them to recommend them.