Roberts Motors

4350 N Alby St, Alton, IL 62002

New 877-695-7380
Used 877-853-3518
Service 888-492-7005

The Value Store Since 1949!

Great experience overall!

by from Godfrey, IL |

I have bought several cars from Roberts Motors, they are the best when it comes to buying and servicing your vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone needing a New or used vehicle or service on your existing vehicles. Great sales staff:).

Great Experience

by from Medora, IL |

I had the pleasure of working with Tammy Sutton. She was very kind and friendly and went out of her way to find the vehicle that I wanted and that was the best for my family. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. I had my 2 year old daughter with me the entire time and everyone seemed to enjoy her company and keep her satisfied also. I will definitely do business with them again!

Helpful, prompt

by from Godfrey, IL |

Roberts is prompt and courteous when I come in for service. I bought a new Ford Escape from them a few years ago and they help me with service.

New car

by from Alton,Illinois |

We just bought a new car at Roberts and was real pleased with the process.We had a excellent salesman who guided through the whole process and did not jerk us around.

Very Pleased with Roberts Motors

by from Troy, IL |

We could not be more happy with our purchase from Roberts Motors. We ordered a 2015 Ford F150, our salesman, Mike McAfee, stayed in contact with us periodically until the truck arrived. The moment the truck arrived he contacted us, knowing that we were anxious to get it. Everyone at the dealership bent over backwards to assist us in anyway with the purchase. We have purchased a lot of vehicle from many different dealerships in the past and have not been treat as well as we have with this purchase. We will definately return for our next purchase. We are very pleased!

Roberts Motors responded to this review

March 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review, we try hard to please and enjoy getting reviews like yours!

7-year service customer

by from Brighton, IL |

I get 2 of my vehicles serviced here, and my husband has his truck serviced here as well. They have excellent experience and they are always courteous and outstanding! That's why I keep coming back for my oil changes, tire rotations and general car care. They are very knowledgeable. I've been coming here for 7 years. I tried another Ford dealership in Collinsville, and I was not at all pleased with them - so I came to Roberts!!! And I've been here ever since!

Roberts Motors responded to this review

March 16, 2015

We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your service needs, and for taking the time to submit your review. Thanks again!

The only place to go to buy a car!

by from Godfrey, IL |

I bought my very first new car from Roberts and have not bought a car anywhere else since! They take great care of me, whether it is when it is time for my next car or I am in getting service done! Would absolutely recommend them to everyone!

Great people at Roberts Motors!

by from Godfrey, IL |

I have been buying my cars and getting them serviced at Roberts for years, their staff is always very kind and helpful, I wouldn't go anywhere else!