Roberts Motors

4350 N Alby St, Alton, IL 62002

New 877-695-7380 New877-695-7380
Used 877-853-3518 Used877-853-3518
Service 888-492-7005 Service 888-492-7005

The Value Store Since 1949!

Great experience overall!

by from Godfrey, IL |

I have bought several cars from Roberts Motors, they are the best when it comes to buying and servicing your vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone needing a New or used vehicle or service on your existing vehicles. Great sales staff:).

November 15, 2015

Thanks for the great review, our staff is working hard everyday to make sure our customers are taken care of! Thanks for your business!

Used Escape

by from Edwardsville |

Alan made the transition from trading in my focus to getting an escape a breeze! No pressure and very helpful....

May 7, 2016

Thanks for the great review, we try hard and it is good to know when we do a great job!

Great experience

by from Godfrey, IL |

I had a great experience and never felt pressured to make a decision. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new, used, or a lease for a new vehicle.

March 7, 2016

Thanks for choosing Roberts for your new car purchase, I am glad we were able to do a great job for you!

Red-carpet Customer Service!

by from Memphis, TN |

Curtis Winder provided excellent customer service from the very beginning, and the entire team was fantastic all the way until it was time to drive away in our new pickup. It?s a five-hour drive for us to get to Roberts, but we?ll continue to use them for future purchases. Their red-carpet customer service made the drive well worth it.

March 6, 2016

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the drive to come see us.

New Edge

by from Brighton, IL |

I purchased my third Edge from Roberts. They are the only dealer that I will buy from. They are honest and up front during the whole process with no surprises.

November 16, 2015

Thanks for your loyalty, it means a lot when customers keep coming back, that is our goal with every customer. Thanks again!

Fast and Friendly

by from East Alton Il |

Great Service at a good price. Went in knowing what I wanted and got a fair deal. Had all the paperwork ready to go when I got off work the next day.

November 16, 2015

Thanks Brian for the great review, we always try to do our best and we appreciate your business!

Great Experience

by from Medora, IL |

I had the pleasure of working with Tammy Sutton. She was very kind and friendly and went out of her way to find the vehicle that I wanted and that was the best for my family. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. I had my 2 year old daughter with me the entire time and everyone seemed to enjoy her company and keep her satisfied also. I will definitely do business with them again!

November 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review, I remember your daughter, she is wonderful little girl, you should be very proud. We appreciate your business!

Helpful, prompt

by from Godfrey, IL |

Roberts is prompt and courteous when I come in for service. I bought a new Ford Escape from them a few years ago and they help me with service.

November 15, 2015

Great to hear our service staff took great care of you! Thanks for the great review and your business.

New car

by from Alton,Illinois |

We just bought a new car at Roberts and was real pleased with the process.We had a excellent salesman who guided through the whole process and did not jerk us around.

November 16, 2015

Thanks for choosing Roberts for your purchase, I am glad to hear we did a great job for you!

Very Pleased with Roberts Motors

by from Troy, IL |

We could not be more happy with our purchase from Roberts Motors. We ordered a 2015 Ford F150, our salesman, Mike McAfee, stayed in contact with us periodically until the truck arrived. The moment the truck arrived he contacted us, knowing that we were anxious to get it. Everyone at the dealership bent over backwards to assist us in anyway with the purchase. We have purchased a lot of vehicle from many different dealerships in the past and have not been treat as well as we have with this purchase. We will definately return for our next purchase. We are very pleased!

March 16, 2015

Thanks for the great review, we try hard to please and enjoy getting reviews like yours!