Marlow Motor Co.

Service 888-271-9531

Part of the Marlow Automotive Group

Great Service

by from Front Royal, VA |

We have had many incidences to use the service department and each time we are met with individuals who care. Service is excellent, too.

Never again

by from Winchester, VA |

Was looking at a car and kept getting the runaround from Susan. Told me I needed to immediately put down a deposit to hold the vehicle because 2 other people were coming that night to look at it. I said well that is the chance I will have to take. Called me next day and said the other people want it, but out of courtesy they said I had already put down a deposit so if I wanted it, I needed to put down a deposit with my credit card right now. Needless to say I did not. Called me a couple more times to say they did me a favor and I should come talk to them. Talk about a side show.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Stony Creek, VA |

This was a painless, stress-free, no-pressure, and overall enjoyable car-buying experience for the informed consumer. Firstly, for me, it is a huge plus in any business transaction to deal with the same individual throughout the entire process. Susan Scott was the first person I spoke with regarding this vehicle on the phone and it was a relief that she was actually standing there at the door when I arrived to purchase. Susan was very friendly and pleasant to talk to, she did everything to answer all questions and address all concerns I had with the vehicle before buying and during the test drive, even calling the dealership where the car had been previously serviced to find out exactly what had been serviced on the driveshaft. I also appreciated her full honesty when it came to price negotiation of the vehicle and in the end everyone walked away from this deal very happy. Chris Thompson in F&I was very straightforward about the extended warranty options offered through the dealership and did not pressure me to make a decision that day. He thoroughly explained what remaining warranties were left on my vehicle as well as gave me enough information to make an informed decision (when I am ready) regarding a service contact. I secured my own financing prior to going but Susan and Chris worked together with my credit union to get me on the road that day with tags, insurance, and peace of mind. What I really appreciated about this dealership is the fact that they treated me with respect and because I was an informed consumer I was able to reap the benefits of this experience all the more. These are good, honest, down-to-earth people who treat you with the same respect you give them and this was a great car-buying experience. This dealership is worth every single one of the five stars I gave them on this review.

Poor Customer Service

by from Front Royal, VA |

I had my sight set on one car that was on their lot. The day I told them I was going to get the loan and bring them the money that evening, they sold the car just hours after me telling them that. What poor customer service. I guess the fact that I told them I was bringing the money that evening wasn't good enough to hold the car for me, especially after I had been looking at it. I would not recommend anyone going to Marlow. Also, I was told they own Tri-State Nissan. So therefore, I would never go to them either!