McCloskey Motors Inc.

6710 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Great service with a smile

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Jack was very professional and courteous. The crew fixed everything needed and Jack keep put me updated. The whole service office was very helpful. Loved the service!!

Work with Paul Coplen

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Car shopping can be a pain. My wife and I are still in the process of making a decision on a vehicle. Paul Coplen was a total stranger a few days ago but has proven to be a great friend in the car buying experience. He is knowledgeable, has listened to what we need, and has taken lots of time out of his day on a few occasions to help us find what we are looking for. We still need to get a car and when we do we will be talking with Paul.

Mr. PAul Mills

by from Colorado springs, co |

Just criusing through a.d stopped to look at used cars for my daughter. She will be Livingston so I wanted some ideAs on cost. Jeremy Holman was so informative. Have to come back with me soon to pick out her car. Thanks Jeremy

Debra mann

by from Pueblo, co |

Stopped in and a very nice young man, Jeremy, as very helpful. When I get my insurance claim done I will probably be back to see if he can help with my next purchase.

service dept,

by from colo,springs co. |

four years after buying my new sx4, and developing a friendship with the service dept, my sx4 still runs like new.. best dealership ive ever delt with, kudos to frank,greg,and drew.. you guys are the best..keep up the great work.. when the time comes i would buy again at this dealership in a heart beat..

Great Service

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Greg S. (Service Advisor) and Drew M. (Technician Advisor) was fantastic! We have bought 3 cars within two months apart in 2012. Drew M. has worked on all three cars since 2012 whenever they were due for routine maintenance. We have always been treated with respect and great service from Greg and Drew. Thank you for all you do at Mccluskey Motors Inc.

worst service

by from colorado springs |

I don't know what kind of service those people call they self best customer this is the worst place i ever went to go shop for a vehicle they don't return your phone call or let you know anything. But supposedly they have a customer rep calling back and forth to find out how was the service. Then you ask to speak to someone they could make changes or look into the situation,they ask you for your name and number and no one never call

rodney v stearne

by from colorado springs co |

Rodney was very helpful and made things simple for us. We weren't looking, my son was.

Jesus' was awesome!

by from Colo spgs |

Jesus provided a awesome buying experience. Service department needs to work on their customer service though

Great dealership!!

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

I was very pleased with this dealership! John Warner helped me a few days again! It was such a pleasure dealing with him!