Woodmen Nissan

6840 Vincent Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

I was WRONG on my previous negative review

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I spoke with Rodney the Service Manager and he helped me to understand what the real issue was. He laid out a fantastic plan that will COMPLETELY target and find it. Rodney, Heath, Diane and the rest of the the team are TOP NOTCH and I have no problem recommending them to my friends in fact, I can say that I trust them completely with my xTerra!!! Thank you team!!

Worse Car buying experience ever

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

After being pushed into a Hybrid lease with a promise that the gas mileage and benefit would be seen in savings, the car was very under rated and poor. after several complaints on mis stated fuel economy, along with the salesman leaving in between the process of 2 weeks. I gave up on any attempt to get results from this poor dealership. I had to eat the cost of the loss i spent on trade in and low resale value and go and buy a good vehicle from a professional dealer who values customers. This dealership truly feels and has the results of the old slick willy car dealers of the past. I will never do business with them again, and do everything I can to make everyone aware of this sales style and support and poor support of the consumer.

Cant put oil in my car

by from Colorado Springs |

A horrible place to take your car. The last two times I have taken my car, the oil was not filled up. I think that I could have worked it out the first time, but the second time, I WILL NOT RECOMMEND you take your car there. DONT DO IT.

Great car buying experience!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Awesome deal on a great truck! Quick and easy. Way better experience than other dealerships in town.

Horrible Service for repair

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Our engine was flooded to due rain and flooding in the area. They told us we needed a new engine and that it would be done on the 28th but we had to wait until the 31st for the car to even be done. Then they tell us over the phone that we could work out a payment plan for what insurance didn't cover. As soon as we go in and talk to Heath, our advisor, he tell us that we have to pay it all up front or we will not get our car back and the loaner car they gave us at no charge they needed it back by the end of the week and that after 30 days they would start to charge us more. We finally came up with the money and got our car back. When we got it back we were trying to put things in our trunk but our trunk wouldn't open even though before we gave it to them it worked fine. We told them about it and they said they would have it back to us by the end of the day. We waited several hours for the call to come get the car and when we didn't receive the call we went down there. We were told that they were going to keep our car for three days while they waited to get a part that would cost us $80 for the repair even though it was working fine before they had the car. We took the car that day and told them they can call us when they have the part and we will not be paying for it since it wasn't our fault. Later that day while inspecting the car we tightened some of the wires and fixed our trunk. We also found that the paint we put on the car was chipped and parts were peeled off, the sun roof no longer opens when it did before we took it in, we have paint on our rims and in some spots the paint is scraped off, our car has black grease and oil marks all over the cream interior. I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CAR BACK TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were rude and messed up our car. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THEIR SERVICE CENTER IF YOU WANT THINGS TO KEEP WORKING AND NOT TO HAVE THE LOOK OF THE CAR MESSED UP!!!!!!

very good experience

by from Colorado Springs |

Talento Latino Giovanny is a amazing seller and listener and recomend him a lot.

In and Out

by from Colorado Springs CO |

I like how quickly the process went. I've been with friends and family when they purchased a vehicle and it seemed like a frustrating headache. Didn't get that here.

Woodmen Nissan

by from Pueblo, Co |

Overall I thought buying my new car at Woodmen Nissan was a great and simple process. They were very friendly, helpful, and answered all of my questions to the best of their abilities. They gave me a great deal on my brand new car. The only thing that was not good was the process of getting my second key in but I finally did get it with no charging fee.

Worst Service I have ever seen.....

by from Rapid City, SD |

From the time we got there to pick up the vehicle (after we drove 450 miles to get there) to trying to get them to get the title to our DMV, this process with these people has been an absolute disaster. While we like our vehicle, it was built by Nissan, not Woodmen. Do not ever go here. There are plenty of reputable Nissan dealers elsewhere. My story is to long to write here but in a nutshell, our used vehicle differed from what the specs and photos showed, parts were missing, they had to detail it 3 times inside to get it clean (while we waited), pestered six times by the finance person to buy a warranty, had to sign more papers after we left, and now we are 3 days out from our temporary plates expiring because the title clerk cant get the job done. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!

by from Co Springs, Co |

Where do I start? Recall on the Juke's timing chain, or the transmissions they replace all the time on all Nissan products! Get a Grip!