Woodmen Nissan

6840 Vincent Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

New 888-561-1882 New 888-561-1882
Used 888-560-9509 Used 888-560-9509
Service 888-561-2782 Service 888-561-2782

We know what drives you!

Great overall experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I came into Woodmen after test driving a number of AWD cars and crossovers. I saw the Juke was rated #2 on Car and Driver Magazine for AWD crossovers (behind the 2016 Mazda CX-5). I was leaning towards a Subaru until test driving the Juke and it was so far beyond the other AWD vehicles on speed, handling and overall enjoyment. My love of the Juke aside, the 5-star rating is for Jamie Zigler, the Floor Manager and gentleman that worked with me to lease my car. He was incredibly professional, friendly, and very informative about all of the features available and their pricing. Between Jamie, Daniel Gibson (Financing), and Bobbi Ceurvorst (Title), it was the easiest car purchase I've had. They will get my business again.

September 10, 2015

Joel, thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you.

Woodmen Nissan Outshines Agencies That Care

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This past weekend I spent a lot of time at Woodmen Nissan and it was worth it! After not finding problems that they could have said were there, they took the time to then go ahead and do an oil change, rotate my tires, and make sure that I was ready for a snowy winter on the road. Thank you for making me feel like you cared by explaining it to me (Sometimes more than once.) and helping me to understand my car a little better each time I see you guys!

No service after the sale

by from Salida Colorado |

Can't get anyone to call back after purchasing a new car, calling for a week

Great Experience, friendly & helpful salesmen

by from Colorado Springs Colorado |

My wife and I were looking to trade in and lease a vehicle in order to lower our monthly payments. Woodmen sales people were very nice and catering to our needs and were willing to work with us in order to get the deal we wanted.

Service and Parts

by from Colorado Springs CO |

My name is Paul today 10/8/2015 I went in service with the intention to buy a new key fob , reason being I attempted to change the battery and the fob fell apart due to my fumble fingers . The people who helped me, Aaron Captain, Jeff Beyer and Harvey Stabene as far as I am concerned walked on water to make sure I was happy. I was convinced the fob was ruined but due their expertise and customer CARE is was only the battery. Woodman Nissan now has a customer for life. Thank you gentlemen !!!!! Paul Huntsman

Great buying experience and service!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Had a great buying experience a few months ago. Truly zero pressure, and a really great deal. With used car purchase, first oil change is free, second only $10. Plus only $15 for tire rotation. Truly nice and professional service at a good price. The waiting area for service is Very nice, free bottled water, snacks, popcorn, coffee and espresso. Will definitely purchase next car from Woodmen Nissan!

Worst experience I ever experienced

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I went down to test drive a vehicle and the salesman riding with me would not stop talking, I wanted to concentrate on driving the vehicle. After we went in the other person started talking and was making the offer/deal, the price for the vehicle was thousand more than what was advertised (would they think I would not notice) and then the pressure started, he could not understand why I wouldn't give him an answer right then, I said I wanted to think about it but that wasn't good enough. Finally had to ask for my key to my vehicle several times before I finally got it back and I just walked out.

September 10, 2015

How frustrating, I would like the chance to somehow make your experience right if you would allow? 719.234.1009 Erik

Woodmen Nissan is where its at!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Bryan Green and Zach Becker at the Pre-Owned Dealership are Amazing!! They helped my wife and I with all questions we had and were very fast acting with the service we got. They helped us get into a 2012 Pathfinder. They worked perfectly with the guidelines we laid out and they payments we wanted to stay around. Unlike South Academy Nissan!! Woodman Nissan is the place to go!

September 10, 2015

Thank you for your review, folks.

The Best of the BEST!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I was not expecting to get approved so quickly. I had an appt to go somewhere else after my appt with Travis Wing. An hour later I was signing all the paper work for my brand my car. I figured he was just telling me to come in like all dealers normally do. Sure enough, when he said I got everything covered, he was not exaggerating one bit. When things were looking really bad in my situation (just crashed my car), this time with him has flipped around my week so quickly. When I thought I couldn't even get a loan, here I am getting a brand new car -- in my favorite color too! Ekk!! Travis, your personality rocks -- fun and personable! Thank you so much! Your are amazing!

September 10, 2015

Thanks, Samantha...what a compliment!!

My experience here

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I thought travis wing had a great knowledge on the vehicle which was a huge help. Other times going to other places and having sales people not know and now seeing how travis was very knowledgable on the car was a huge help today.

Yes we sure appreciate Travis as well, Paul! Thanks, for your review