Woodmen Nissan

6840 Vincent Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Very satisfied!

by from Greeley CO |

I had the pleasure of working with Coty Middleton when purchasing my Nissan Altima today. He was outstanding. He was not only a pleasure to work with, he was very personable, displayed excellent customer service and was a very genuine person- in other words he was not your typical sleezy car salesman. After we had made the deal, I was sent to Richard in finance who was just as outstanding. I had an excellent experience with these guys today and I would highly recommend working with these two guys!

Not the best

by from Colorado springs CO |

went in test drove car, put deposit on CAR. They told me car was parked in back for me. When I went to get car it was driven 200 miles. It was on Empty, they didn't fill it up at all !! When I test drove it I had car mats, now it doesn't. It also didn't come with the car Manual. When I called to complain about everything. Nobody cared or did anything. I wouldn't go back. This place robs the cars of anything in them, and make you seem like they made you a deal with addition in car. They added miles and gave no gas. Don't bother going to this place .....

Never a problem

by from Colorado springs |

I've bought 4 cars from them and never had a problem sales men on the new car side are very nice and let u take time with your test drive I went in there the other day and had Christopher as our salesman and he was new but very nice and funny..need more people like him

Buyer Beware!

by from Golden, CO |

Be very careful in your dealings with the used car sales people from Woodmen Nissan. They will say anything to sell a car, and then once they have made the sale and you leave the dealership it's virtually impossible to get them to follow through on any of their promises. I bought a used truck from them and they promised to give me a ?manager's discount? on a set of tires and to provide free oil changes for 1 year. After I purchased the truck and asked for the discounted price for a set of tires, they gave me a ?discount? price that was over $100 more than I could purchase the same tires from a tire store, and they never bothered to send me the information and paperwork for the free oil changes. After trying repeatedly to get in touch with the sales person I finally contacted the general sales manager, Brock Wilson, who told me he would ?make sure? to have the paperwork for the oil changes sent to me. Over two weeks now and still nothing. This dealership and its staff do not appear to value honesty, integrity, commitments or customer service. Unfortunately, it was only after I had these bad experiences that I checked the Better Business Bureau web site to discover that Woodmen Nissan has an ?F? rating. I really wish I had checked their BBB rating earlier ? I would never have set foot in their dealership, and certainly wouldn't have purchased a vehicle from them, if I had known of their extremely poor rating. While there may well be people who have a good experience at Woodmen, given the ?F? rating with the BBB, is it worth the risk? There are plenty of other car dealerships in Colorado Springs ? I'd recommend going to a reputable dealership with a good BBB rating.

Horrible service: good I got my money back?

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Altima would not start. Called Woodman Nissan and service rep said, check if brake switch was loose and not extended, which would prevent car from starting. I ensured switch was seated properly and pressed brake pedal down several times trying to reset it. Petal got harder to press down each consecutive time (turns out, this is normal as brake system becomes pressurized).... Towed to Woodman Nissan who said problem with starting car was bad battery, and problem with brake pedal was brake booster locking brakes; $125 to test for problems, $175 for battery and installation, and $705 to replace brake booster. Woodman Nissan said they could smell the overheating, and feel the brakes dragging as they drove. Took my car to get a new battery elsewhere. Woodman said don?t drive too far without fixing brake booster as will wear out the brakes or worse.... Drove around for a week and had no dragging brakes nor overheating smells. Called for a second opinion from South Colorado Springs Nissan who said the brake booster is what provides ?power brakes?; if they fail, indication is the assist goes away and you just have to press down harder on the pedal to get your normal braking; no way can a failed brake booster grab or tighten up the brakes. He suggested I use a remote thermometer and gave me suggested temperatures. My temperatures were continually in the proper range.... Took car back to Woodman Nissan and ask that they test drive this problem again. At end of day, they called and assured me they did test drive the car, and brake booster had to be replaced for $705. I declined and drove around for one month. Called the service rep and told him what happened and he said only he would tell the mechanic. Didn?t phase him that his suggested work would have wasted $705.... Called the Service Manager who was aggressive and impatient and wouldn?t see the issue. Said he hasn?t had a problem in nine months; ?really?? I asked? ?read the online reviews for Woodman?? He doesn?t, he said. Even once pointed the problem at me, and implied I was wrong because the brake booster does not lock up brakes. I asked him to read the work order which said, "Customer informed problem with brake booster causing brakes to lock up--told not to drive far, approx $705 P&L to repair". Afterwards, loudly he asked me, just what do I want. Anyway, was getting ugly, but I got my $125 for the ?inspection? of the problem back.

helpful and friendly

by from Garden City, KS |

Wasn't excited about the car we were going to purchase. Looked at other cars, nothing we were interested in. The staff was friendly and cooperative.

Very Unsatisified Customer

by from Monument, CO |

We purchased a 2012 Nissan Rouge at Woodman Nissan, Less than 3 months after purchasing the transmission went out on the vehicle while my wife was in Texas for a family emergency. The Vehicle broke down in Amarillo TX. I called woodman Nissan they told us to call the national number warranty number. When we Contacted the Nissan Number they said contact the local dealership. When I contacted the shop they passed me to several departments. None of them gave us any info. No one there was the least sympathetic to our situation. Not one person at Woodman Nissan was familiar with their warranty and what is and what is not covered. When I asked what they could to help they offered to town the vehicle back to Colorado Springs for way more the then any other quoted price from local town companies. If you buy a car here don?t expect much after they get their money. Worst customer service experience in my life.

Great car, decent sales experience and service

by from Colorado Springs |

We bought a used SUV via Cars.com. The sales team was very enthusiastic and friendly. Because the car was not a Nissan, they were not too knowledgeable on the features etc but in this case that was ok as we had the brand before and did not look for a lot of info. The car was relatively new so in good shape, however, the detail job the dealership did was sketchy. Lots of stains and smudges on the inside and an ok job on the outside. They also did not point out that there were some issues, such as missing parts (cargo cover) and a huge gauge in the tire wall and passenger side rims - I guess it's buyer beware. They worked very hard to get the deal we wanted but still pushed a lot of extra stuff such as a paint protection warranty - don't even know what that is, we sure did not ask for that- and a service plan. But ok, that is normal MO for all dealerships to make some extra money. Overall, good customer service. The facilities are so/so. We normally buy from other dealerships and places like Heuberger, Penkhus or Red Noland have really nice waiting areas and customer support facilities compared to Nissan. Theirs feels like 2nd rate shop, kind of dirty and not very comfortable.

Sold a bad Truck

by from Colorado Springs |

traded a SUV for a Truck, service light was on..had truck for a week in shop with them, came up with 20 different codes and data codes ect.. said it was fixed, drove it for 2 weeks, power steering- hydro brake system and rack and pinion broke, cost me 1500 ......

Nice car. Deceitful sales people. I was lied to.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I really like my new car but I really do not like being lied to so they could make a few hundred extra dollars. They have good cars so why do they resort to tricks and lies? Are they really that hard up? Because of my negative experience with the sales experience, I will not use them for service or ever buy another car from them. Their customer service specialist told me she was really sorry I had such a negative experience but did nothing to rectify to wrongdoing. Here is what they did: I had after market leather seats and a back up camera installed and they told me I would get a discount if I went through them, when in reality it cost me $250.00 more than if I would have dealt with the same company myself. Also they told me that I would get $500.00 off if I would finance my car. I had brought cash. I was told that I could come down and pay it off and I understood that I had 30 days to came in and pay off the car. Much to my surprise, I then found out that I was charged interest of $114.00 and I had had the car for 10 days when I payed off the car. They are very deceitful. Beware!