Woodmen Nissan

6840 Vincent Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

New 888-561-1882
Used 888-560-9509
Service 888-561-2782

We know what drives you!

I was WRONG on my previous negative review

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I spoke with Rodney the Service Manager and he helped me to understand what the real issue was. He laid out a fantastic plan that will COMPLETELY target and find it. Rodney, Heath, Diane and the rest of the the team are TOP NOTCH and I have no problem recommending them to my friends in fact, I can say that I trust them completely with my xTerra!!! Thank you team!!

Great overall experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I came into Woodmen after test driving a number of AWD cars and crossovers. I saw the Juke was rated #2 on Car and Driver Magazine for AWD crossovers (behind the 2016 Mazda CX-5). I was leaning towards a Subaru until test driving the Juke and it was so far beyond the other AWD vehicles on speed, handling and overall enjoyment. My love of the Juke aside, the 5-star rating is for Jamie Zigler, the Floor Manager and gentleman that worked with me to lease my car. He was incredibly professional, friendly, and very informative about all of the features available and their pricing. Between Jamie, Daniel Gibson (Financing), and Bobbi Ceurvorst (Title), it was the easiest car purchase I've had. They will get my business again.

Worst experience I ever experienced

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I went down to test drive a vehicle and the salesman riding with me would not stop talking, I wanted to concentrate on driving the vehicle. After we went in the other person started talking and was making the offer/deal, the price for the vehicle was thousand more than what was advertised (would they think I would not notice) and then the pressure started, he could not understand why I wouldn't give him an answer right then, I said I wanted to think about it but that wasn't good enough. Finally had to ask for my key to my vehicle several times before I finally got it back and I just walked out.

Woodmen Nissan is where its at!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Bryan Green and Zach Becker at the Pre-Owned Dealership are Amazing!! They helped my wife and I with all questions we had and were very fast acting with the service we got. They helped us get into a 2012 Pathfinder. They worked perfectly with the guidelines we laid out and they payments we wanted to stay around. Unlike South Academy Nissan!! Woodman Nissan is the place to go!

The Best of the BEST!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I was not expecting to get approved so quickly. I had an appt to go somewhere else after my appt with Travis Wing. An hour later I was signing all the paper work for my brand my car. I figured he was just telling me to come in like all dealers normally do. Sure enough, when he said I got everything covered, he was not exaggerating one bit. When things were looking really bad in my situation (just crashed my car), this time with him has flipped around my week so quickly. When I thought I couldn't even get a loan, here I am getting a brand new car -- in my favorite color too! Ekk!! Travis, your personality rocks -- fun and personable! Thank you so much! Your are amazing!

My experience here

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I thought travis wing had a great knowledge on the vehicle which was a huge help. Other times going to other places and having sales people not know and now seeing how travis was very knowledgable on the car was a huge help today.

Zach and the rest of the team are fantastic!!

by from Canon City, CO |

The team at Woodman Nissan were great to us and got us into a vehicle at a time when we really needed it. Thanks again guys. I will send everyone to Woodman Nissan.

Good Expierence

by from Larkspur Colorado |

I wanted to thank and recognize Travis Wing and Brent Morris for their help in getting my daughter into a Altima. They were prompt and honest with my emails and questions. I like how they answered my questions. The other store in town has a gimmicky Lifetime Warranty they use to draw people in and they dont answer your questions the words lifetime warranty is there only response to any question. I find the staff at Woodmen Nissan to far more professional and definetly refer friends and family to.

I am very impressed with Woodman Nissan

by from Widefield, Co |

I am very impressed with Woodman Nissan and ZachBecker! The whole team was extremely helpful and Zack was genuinely excited to help me in my car buying experience! I would strongly reccomend Woodman Nissan to anyone who is interested in buying a new car! You will be impreseed too!

A very positive new truck buying experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Jesse Battles is a wonderfully personable young salesman who did an excellent job of working with me as I decided on which Nissan 4x4 truck was right for my needs. Jesse did a terrific job of establishing rapport and trust with my wife and me: he maintained an appropriate professionalism while being very friendly. He inquired about us and shared about himself all in ways appropriate to the circumstances. Jesse clearly took extra measures to be ready to provide me support when I was ready for it and to give me space when I needed an opportunity to think, to weigh options and to consult with my wife. I was initially interested in a Frontier Pro-4X, which the dealership did not have on the lot. Jesse took the initiative to problem-solved how to show me a Frontier Pro-4X which is owned by another employee. Additionally, he either knew the answers to my questions or he found someone who knew the answers as quickly as he could. I also found Jesse's manager, Lucas McCoy, to be a knowledgeable, straight-forward representative. It was through conversation with Lucas that I decided that my needs would really be better served by a Frontier SV 4x4 rather than a Frontier Pro-4X. Jase Clemison in financing worked with me and he too is an exceptional gentleman who did an excellent job of guiding me through the paperwork. Jase worked to find me an interest rate that was nearly a full point less than the rate offered by my bank. Like Jesse, Jase did a great job of establishing an appropriate, professional yet incredibly personable rapport with me in a very short amount of time. First impressions can make all the difference and, in my experience, the three employees at Woodman Nissan with whom I worked knocked it out of the park. I hope the leadership of Woodman Nissan will commend Jesse, Lucas and Jase. I am truly looking forward to further developing my working relationships with the dealership.

Worst dealership ever

by from Colorado Springs,co |

I was overcharged for a Nissan altima by 9 grand and am now unable to get out from under it due to their unprofessional tactics.