Woodmen Nissan

6840 Vincent Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Great car buying experience!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Awesome deal on a great truck! Quick and easy. Way better experience than other dealerships in town.

Horrible Service for repair

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Our engine was flooded to due rain and flooding in the area. They told us we needed a new engine and that it would be done on the 28th but we had to wait until the 31st for the car to even be done. Then they tell us over the phone that we could work out a payment plan for what insurance didn't cover. As soon as we go in and talk to Heath, our advisor, he tell us that we have to pay it all up front or we will not get our car back and the loaner car they gave us at no charge they needed it back by the end of the week and that after 30 days they would start to charge us more. We finally came up with the money and got our car back. When we got it back we were trying to put things in our trunk but our trunk wouldn't open even though before we gave it to them it worked fine. We told them about it and they said they would have it back to us by the end of the day. We waited several hours for the call to come get the car and when we didn't receive the call we went down there. We were told that they were going to keep our car for three days while they waited to get a part that would cost us $80 for the repair even though it was working fine before they had the car. We took the car that day and told them they can call us when they have the part and we will not be paying for it since it wasn't our fault. Later that day while inspecting the car we tightened some of the wires and fixed our trunk. We also found that the paint we put on the car was chipped and parts were peeled off, the sun roof no longer opens when it did before we took it in, we have paint on our rims and in some spots the paint is scraped off, our car has black grease and oil marks all over the cream interior. I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CAR BACK TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were rude and messed up our car. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THEIR SERVICE CENTER IF YOU WANT THINGS TO KEEP WORKING AND NOT TO HAVE THE LOOK OF THE CAR MESSED UP!!!!!!

very good experience

by from Colorado Springs |

Talento Latino Giovanny is a amazing seller and listener and recomend him a lot.

In and Out

by from Colorado Springs CO |

I like how quickly the process went. I've been with friends and family when they purchased a vehicle and it seemed like a frustrating headache. Didn't get that here.

Woodmen Nissan

by from Pueblo, Co |

Overall I thought buying my new car at Woodmen Nissan was a great and simple process. They were very friendly, helpful, and answered all of my questions to the best of their abilities. They gave me a great deal on my brand new car. The only thing that was not good was the process of getting my second key in but I finally did get it with no charging fee.

Worst Service I have ever seen.....

by from Rapid City, SD |

From the time we got there to pick up the vehicle (after we drove 450 miles to get there) to trying to get them to get the title to our DMV, this process with these people has been an absolute disaster. While we like our vehicle, it was built by Nissan, not Woodmen. Do not ever go here. There are plenty of reputable Nissan dealers elsewhere. My story is to long to write here but in a nutshell, our used vehicle differed from what the specs and photos showed, parts were missing, they had to detail it 3 times inside to get it clean (while we waited), pestered six times by the finance person to buy a warranty, had to sign more papers after we left, and now we are 3 days out from our temporary plates expiring because the title clerk cant get the job done. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!

by from Co Springs, Co |

Where do I start? Recall on the Juke's timing chain, or the transmissions they replace all the time on all Nissan products! Get a Grip!

Are you kidding me?

by from Custer, SD |

My son-in law purchased a suv from this dealership over the week end. He worked with them for a week before we made the 500 mile trip to pick it up. We got there when they opened up hoping to sign papers and be out of there in a short time. We were met with vulture type salesman and explained that we were there to pickup up a vehicle. The vehicle was not ready, the paper work was array. The finance dept was rude nad not very helpful. There was high pressure to buy extended warranty,,, why,, dont stand behind your product? After 3.5 hours we finally left for home with the SUV, but with a bad taste in our mouth for customer service.

Lied to about getting an AWD Nissan, buyer beware.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My finance and I went in to Woodmen Nissan to look at a specific Nissan Murano with AWD as we just moved to Colorado Springs and wanted an AWD vehicle for the winters. We were looking to trade in a front wheel drive car. This was the first thing we told the sales rep (Todd) with why we were in. We looked at the vehicle and had higher mileage and wanted to think about it. Todd said they had another one, but said it was probably out of our price range. He told us it had everything we wanted, including AWD and leather, navigation, sun roof and was the top package. While we were thinking about the first vehicle, Todd pulled the second vehicle up behind us and says to hop in and that he talked the price down and we couldn t go wrong with this vehicle and had everything we were looking for. Believing him that the vehicle was AWD, we test drove and decided to purchase. The following eveing after I got home from work, I inspected the vehicle and how it operates as Todd did not show us anything as to how the vehicle operated, and find out it does not have all wheel drive as stated by the representative. It was past their operating hours that night, so I called the following moring 36 hours from purchase. Todd said to bring it in and appologized for his mistake and said he didn t even realize it didn t as they had just got it in on a new trade, so the vehicle didn t have any kind of sticker in the window to reference. Todd said to bring it in and we will make it right. I get off work early to do so and all they would offer was to buy the vehicle back on a trade and get us in to the lower end model we looked at two days prior. He said all they could do would be to get us in to the lower end vehicle, but would cost us about 5,000 out of pocket and was something they would not give our full money back. I stated that I should not have to pay more for a lesser of a vehicle and asked why we should do business with them if they wanted to charge us more. He said that they would not give us our money back and that wasn't an option. My fiance and I were so upset that we left as they were not willing to do anything other than sell us another vehicle and make commission off that. A week later, I uncover that their website stated they will give full value back for the vehicle if less than 3 days from purchase and less than 100 miles. The dealership did not offer this as we still requested getting another vehicle that had the features that we needed. We have not had a solution from Woodman and they have no called us back in regards to the matter. This was over a $10,000 mistake and with this loss I hope many of you read this review. This dealership is not for their customers and only care about the money they bring in to their own pockets. We went to their sister company South Colorado Nissan and were able to find an all wheel drive model that fit our need, however are still out the money. We have yet to be contacted by the general manager and they have yet to respond to our Better Business complaint. Beware of the shady practices ran by this organization and their unwillingness to own up to their mistakes and take action.

Very satisfied!

by from Greeley CO |

I had the pleasure of working with Coty Middleton when purchasing my Nissan Altima today. He was outstanding. He was not only a pleasure to work with, he was very personable, displayed excellent customer service and was a very genuine person- in other words he was not your typical sleezy car salesman. After we had made the deal, I was sent to Richard in finance who was just as outstanding. I had an excellent experience with these guys today and I would highly recommend working with these two guys!