Dale Willey Automotive

2840 Iowa St, Lawrence, KS 66046

New 888-714-0159
Used 888-913-6595
Service 866-510-8408

Great sales lady nice selection of cars

by from Chillicothe |

Very nice and polite not pushy.showed us what we wanted and gave us several payment options

I came back to buy, even from Dallas

by from Dallas, TX |

Once again Elly and the Dalw Willey finance team came through for me! I was even able to purchase all the way from Dallas and the car was delivered to me at my office! Another great experience, this is my 3rd car purchase with Elly and the ease of transaction, knowing what I want in a vehicle, and overall great service are why I keep my business with her and Dale Willey. I could have bought a car here in Dallas but I wanted to know I could trust my salesperson and finance team. I get that at Dale Willey. They even got me an incredible interest rate! Elly, Tony, and team....thank you!!!

Elly is the Best!!!!

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I really like the place and Elly is the best sales rep that Dale Willey Automotive has. We were in Lawrence visiting our daughter and the college from San Antonio, Texas when we decided to get a newly used car. She was very informative and polite. Elly did not try to push any cars on to us nor did not ignore us. Her customer service was top notch and I feel that she should truly be recognized for her efforts. Thank you very much and I will keep this place in mind when looking for other vehicles.

Elly!

by from Lawrence, Ks |

Elly really knows how to connect with her customers. I'd recommend her to everyone I know. Thanks, Elly, for making the car purchasing experience a smooth one.

Elly is the best!

by from kansas |

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Elly! She is knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with! We will always go to Elly when we are looking for a new car! She makes the whole process so easy! I would recommend Elly and Dale Willey to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Mini Van

by from Lawrence, KS |

Elli, gave me a great experience in buying a car. I thought i would never see my self i a Mini Van but with Elli helping me see all the great value in my new van I am now a proud owner of my first Mini Van. Elli was very kind and made me feel like it was always my choice and was never pushy just helpful. I will recommend anyone I know to come see her. She made this a very good experience and will always return as long as she is here.

Love them!

by from Lawrence, KS |

Elly is truly an exceptional gal! Would be happy to recommend her to anyone!

Elly rocks!

by from Olathe, KS |

Elly is the best! Always easy to work with and always has smile on her face!

Great service and friendly staff.

by from Eudora ks |

I love Dale Willey Automotive. This is my fifth car from them since 2007. Elly Claussen has sold me 4 out of the 5. Elly is very knowledgeable, personable, honest, and very friendly. A great sales person to work with. Dale Willey is always clean and very friendly. Very friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dale Willey to any of my friends or family. My friend just actually bought a 2014 Chevy Impala from Elly 2 weeks ago. This dealership is great!

Elly is awesome

by from Lawrence, Ks |

Elly does an amazing job listening to her clients and understanding their needs. Love that she isn't pushy but just wants to be helpful.