Dale Willey Automotive

Used 888-913-6595
Service 866-510-8408

What it is

by from Manhattan, Kansas |

Worked on-line with this dealer originally and they were responsive and courteous. Pricing was negotiated with facts and reality and financing was as promised. Although I didn't get what I wanted for my trade, their price was fair and all transactions were completed as desired once I arrived to the lot.

Excrptional Service

by from Creston, Ia |

They were expedient in contacting me. They emailed additional photos and followed up with me.

False Advertisers - Not Trustworthy

by from KANSAS CITY, MO |

They don't deliver on promises. They will show you one price then change it and give you a lame excuse of why it is more. I found out too late they are cheaters. If anyone can give a "used car salesman" a bad name, it's them!! Go somewhere else!!

Dale Willey Automotive responded to this review

August 7, 2013

We apologize for the confusion or misunderstanding during the purchase of you pre-owned automobile. We would love the chance to review the deal with you. We have been in business since 1970 and we treat people the right way. Again I ask you to contact us to resolve this issue.

Bought a used car here

by from Topeka, Kansas |

Bought a used car here. They promised they would find the financial institution that had the lowest interest rate. I trusted that they did that but after I bought the car I called my bank, which was one they worked with, and the interest rate is .8 % lower than the bank they financed my car with so needless to say I'm refinancing without even making a payment to their bank. I didn't pick the car up the night I bought it because they said they needed to clean it. It's filthy! There are crumbs in every crevice, sticky stuff on the passenger side visor (I had pointed that out to them when I test drove it), some kind of sticky stuff in and on the console, and various smudges and spots that I will clean when the weather warms up. The car came with no floor mats, and a quarter tank of gas. I'm not impressed and I won't purchase from them again.

Great Car dealer

by from lawrence, ks |

I have bought cars for alot of years, and Dale Willey was the best. You should give them a try.

Just to generate traffic

by from Manhattan |

I emailed this dealer with an offer. They quickly responded and declined the offer but were looking to call me instead. I immediately went back online and connected to the same person that sent me the email via online chat session. I was put on hold.... He then told me that they sold that particular vehicle a few minutes ago. SURE!