Rick Ball Ford Inc.

1545 W Ashley Rd, Boonville, MO 65233

New 877-438-6025
Used 877-289-1574
Service 888-656-2602

Where BIG savings get passed on to YOU! And... We WANT your trade in and will pay TOP DOLLAR to get it!

Easy to deal with.

by from Rocehport, Mo |

Found the car I wanted online, set an appointment they were ready for me. Car was everything they said it was. The deal was simple and easy. No runaround! These guys were great!

Rick Ball Ford Inc. responded to this review

February 6, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. If there is anything we can do in the future please let us know! We are always here to help.

2012 F-150 Crew 4x4

by from Scott AFB IL |

Good- Price, Rebates, communications with sales and Mgt prior to sale Bad- vehicle had light hail damage that was repaired, not disclosed until I had put money down and came to pick up the truck. Also had a door ding on it above the drivers door handle but didn't see it until I stopped the 1st time and walked up to the truck from the right angle. Good- they did find additional rebates so I did get the truck cheaper then I thought so they made it easier to overlook the last minute hail disclosure. I am glad they did but should have been done early on. Good- nice folks, got me in and out fast, and did a professional job.

Rick Ball Ford Inc. responded to this review

February 19, 2013

Thank you for your positive review about Rick Ball Auto Mall. We are always trying our best to make sure every customer has a great experience when purchasing a new or preowned vehicle.