Laird Noller Automotive

935 W 23rd St, Lawrence, KS 66046

New 866-955-0476 New 866-955-0476
Used 877-675-0017 Used 877-675-0017
Service 866-950-4622 Service 866-950-4622

If you want to pay more that's your business, if you want to pay less, that's our business!!

Used car problems but no one cared.

by from Emporia Ks |

Bought a used prius and the headlights went out the first week we had it. There has been issues with this problem and info can be found all over the internet about it. I emailed the salesman with no response, so I emailed a second time he said bring it in...Easier said than done I live 50 miles away and work. I asked him what they planned to do and explained the issue and he said he would look into it......I never heard back. So I emailed the manager he said he would look into it.....Never heard back. So I called they were closed so I left a message.....Never heard back. When I called again he said a message was left but not a phone number so they deleted it....Hmmmmm Good business plan there! He said he would into it again and that was 2 months ago. I guess I will pay to fix this myself...oh and now the brake light has been coming on intermittently for over a month now but I have given up on them honoring any king of warranty, THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY! ALL IN ALL VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Great SUV, Great Service!

by from Shwnee, Ks. |

What a great buying experience Sean made for me! He was patient and kept emailing me new inventory as it came in. I bought from Laird Noller because of his persistance, yet without a hard sell. I kept him late after hours with my test driving but I finally found my dream SUV, a Ford Escape. He went above and beyond in helping me make a decision. Financing was an easy experience with Scott and Jeff staying late just for me. I highly recommend the preowned department - especially Sean!

Poor service!!!!

by from Lawrence Kansas |

I brought my vehicle in for service at 8:30 Monday. I was told the schedule was quite full but they would try to squeeze the car in during this day. They determined the car needed two items, a hose and a brake controller module. My service advisor was Greg in Lawrence. I was quite disappointed in his work. The part was ordered but the wrong part was sent. Greg offered to take money off of the total price, but he never did. My car was in limbo for three days because of this mistake. I was not happy with Greg either. He did not give me updates on my car, I had to call the dealership and then request for him directly. I also missed work for those three days and I was not compensated. A week after I brought the car into the shop I decided to add oil in the car. I found that my dipstick was gone and it had been replaced with styrofoam. When I called to inquire about this, Greg took responsibility for this, but towards the end of the conversation he denied that this ever happened. In my opinion, Greg cost me about 2,000 with all of the delays and problems with the vehicle. I will NEVER bring another vehicle to this dealership for ANYTHING.

Laird Noller has a repeat customer!

by from Lawrence, Ks. |

This is my first experience with Laird Noller Ford and it has been an easy and pleasant one! After having my vehicle towed to the dealership and worrying about transportation during the Thanksgiving holiday, I was put at ease when I learned that my vehicle was in good hands. Cole Smith worked fast to find a loaner vehicle for me and assure me that everything was taken care of. Overall I have experienced excellent customer service, and I will be a repeat customer!

Great customer service!

by from Lawrence, KS |

Jerry Hall at Laird Noller Lawrence provided the best customer service experience that I would possibly ask for. There was no "hard sell" involved. If there would have been, I would have walked out the door. Jerry answered all my questions and was generally concerned that I purchased exactly what I was looking for. Everyone involved with the sale provided the same level of customer service. Needless to say, I will return.

Excellent experience with the dealership and Matt

by from Tonganoxie, KS |

Great experience with the dearship and the salesperson. Very friendly people willing to work with you. Listened well to what I said I wanted and found it for me quickly. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great dealership!

by from Lawrence, KS |

I am a repeat buyer at Laird Noller Ford (4 vehicles in the last 7-8 years) because, in part, of the terrific service. The staff are friendly, competent, and professional and they have won my loyalty to return for my next new car purchase. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to a friend.

Fantastic car-buying experience.

by from Lawrence, Ks |

I was trying to find a vehicle to replace the 2006 Pontiac Vibe who sacrificed herself for me on the I-70 turnpike last week. The replacement had to have the comfort and visibility of the Vibe without the bumpy suspension and road noise, and decent gas mileage. Several dealers put in time looking for this imaginary vehicle for an individual who earned the nickname "Goldilocks" (as in the 3 bears). Then I met Matthew Bigelow, Automobile Guide extraordinaire at Laird Noller on 23rd St, my last stop before heading to Kansas City. Matt presented himself in a professional manner, incredibly polite with a great sense of humor that he managed to sustain throughout this ordeal. We weren't able to find a suitable vehicle in my price range that first day, but I decided that I would buy a vehicle from this dealership, saving me a trip out of town.To make a long day/story short, I happily drove home in my new, pre-owned certified(!) Hyundai Santa Fe.

Respectful used car sales

by from Lawrence, KS |

I came to Laird Noller for a used car after having an unreliable dying vehicle for months. This was my first dealership experience and I was anxious. As a woman, I had had very poor experiences getting trustworthy and respectable service at other places in town and felt like I was always going to be taken advantage of with cars. The moment we test drove our used Mazda5, those fears subsided. John Colamarino was a wonderful sales man who was personable and kind. I immediately felt like I could trust him to do his job and give me a fair deal. He was patient with my partner and I in the buying process and helped us come to the decision to buy that car. It had a few minor issues on purchase that he promised to get fixed and he was very helpful during that time as well. He went above and beyond, taking my calls and helping me get things done. I would highly recommend Laird Noller for used cars, and for auto repair, and John Colamarino.

They have built trust with me.

by from Lawrence, ks |

I have had several services done with Laird Noller's service department since I bought a used car from their dealership a few months back. Every time they have provided timely service and great customer service. They have stuck to doing work which is covered under my service contract, so there has been no hidden costs or surprises. I started building my relationship with the people in the service department from the day I bought my used vehicle, and I immediately felt that I could trust them and their services. I've had several over the phone and in person dealings with Wade, and he has become my go to guy. He learned my schedule and always has things done on my time. This is the best shop I've visited in Lawrence and I will continue to use them beyond my service agreement.