Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

1540 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

New 888-251-3123 New 888-251-3123
Used 888-251-2709 Used 888-251-2709
Service 888-251-3371 Service 888-251-3371

#1 Customer Service Satisfaction for 24 Straight Quarters!

2015 ~ Back Again!

by from Colorado Springs CO |

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable! Dave, Nadine and Kenny - the very best! Considerate of my time! This is the 3rd used vehicle that I've purchased from Phil Long Hyundai - 2002, 2009 and now 2015. I'll be back again! Thank you ALL!!!

Great Service!

by from Colorado Springs |

Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with. The detail shop did a wonderful job cleaning up my new 'used' car.

Very Satisfied!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I had a very pleasant experience when I went in to purchase my new Hyundai. I have always known that Hyundai dealerships are top notch across the board, and Phil Long was no exception. I was pressed for time, but everyone was very cognizant of this and got me through the process in record time. Like really record time, it was amazing! My sales rep, Jessica Lamb, was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful, and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is buying a car from this dealership.

Great service..... twice

by from Colorado spring, peyton |

Excellent service overall. We loved our experience with Phil Long so much that we went twice. Ended up purchasing 2 vehicles and referring a friend of ours. Mr. Dave Britton was super friendly and their staff very knowledgable with everything we threw at them.

Great car buying experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I had a great buying experience with Dave Britton at Chapel Hills Hyundai. There was no pressure to buy, they spent as much time with us as we needed and answered all of our questions. I would go back again.

Absolutely Wonderful

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

I'm just astonished at how much help I got here!!! I cannot express how grateful I am. They did an awesome job and helped me so much.

Best dealer ship in Colorado

by from Colorado Springs |

A+ dealer ship with honest sales staff. I was promised an offer over the phone and when my family and I went down to buy the car we got the offer without any up sell or bait and switch tactics. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had buying anything, and highly recommend Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills.

Check out Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills!!!!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

This past Saturday, we went to Phil Long Chapel Hills for a scheduled oil change. While waiting, me and my husband decided to look around because we had been toying with the idea of trading in our vehicle for a new one. While browsing, we were approached by David Britton and got to talking. We talked about what we were looking for, wants and desires in a new car, and he took his time and showed us quite a few things. He did is best and worked with us, got us a good deal, and really took his time. Needless to say, we walked out with a new 2015 Hyundai Sonata and love it!!! We love Phil Long Chapel Hills already and always do our services there, but we now have a new found love. Thank you, David for your time and attention and for not being the typical salesman. You rock!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jess

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This past week my car died, leaving me in a panic. I have never bought a car from dealership before, but have been to several dealerships before. Those times have always resulted in my leaving the dealership promptly due to pushy sales and finance people. My experience with Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills, and more specifically Jess Lamb was a breath of fresh air. Not only was she welcoming, and sensitive to the needs of my wife and I, she was made us feel welcome and is if we had a say so in the buying process. Jess was super welcoming and assuring from the moment we were introduced, until we left. In fact, she even made sure we had her contact information to ensure we could reach her if we had any problems with the car, needed help with setup, and just help in general. Justin in finance was also very helpful in getting my payment where I needed it to be, as well as helping me to include some very important additional services within that payment. All in all I had a great experience, and would recommend this dealership (and Jess Lamb) to all of my friends and family. Thanks so much for all of your help Jess!

New Car Shopping

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Dave was very courteous and fair. Appreciated him not being pushy and being an active listener regarding our needs.