Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

1540 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

New 888-251-3123
Used 888-251-2709
Service 888-251-3371

Excellent service, Ben knows his stuff..

by from Colo Spgs CO |

Couldn't have gone better... You know, I think my first statement says it all, asking a little much for 50 words or more. Are you people still in grade school...

Thanks Jess

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

This past week my car died, leaving me in a panic. I have never bought a car from dealership before, but have been to several dealerships before. Those times have always resulted in my leaving the dealership promptly due to pushy sales and finance people. My experience with Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills, and more specifically Jess Lamb was a breath of fresh air. Not only was she welcoming, and sensitive to the needs of my wife and I, she was made us feel welcome and is if we had a say so in the buying process. Jess was super welcoming and assuring from the moment we were introduced, until we left. In fact, she even made sure we had her contact information to ensure we could reach her if we had any problems with the car, needed help with setup, and just help in general. Justin in finance was also very helpful in getting my payment where I needed it to be, as well as helping me to include some very important additional services within that payment. All in all I had a great experience, and would recommend this dealership (and Jess Lamb) to all of my friends and family. Thanks so much for all of your help Jess!

New Car Shopping

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Dave was very courteous and fair. Appreciated him not being pushy and being an active listener regarding our needs.

Great Service and Sales

by from Peyton, Colorado |

Great customer service, sales team, went in for an oil change and ended up trading my 2011 Hyundai in for a 2016 new model, especially loved Jess Lamb of the Sales Dept...

Jess is great! Love my new focus!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I love my new car! As a first time car buyer I had a great experience. I went to several dearships and this was the only one that bothered to take time to talk to me and show me cars.

Great customer service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I have always had a great experience with Phol Long Hyundia on the north side. I get my vehicle serviced every 4 months with no issues. Recently I just traded my Sante Fe in for a 2015 Sante Fe and felt good about the trade. My sales man was David, who listened to my needs and wants and did not try to sell me something I didn't want. Would recommend David to anyone looking!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Dan and his staff provided a great car buying experience. My sales professional Jess Lamb was very helpful, and went over all the features of the car I ultimately purchased. No heavy sell. Only helping me identify what car I wanted to be in, and what I wanted to spend. I have no problem giving them a referral.

New Car Experience

by from Colorado Springs |

Nadine, Dave and Justin were super helpful and made buying my new car a quick and painless process! I appreciate all their hard work and professionalism :)

Excellent Service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Jessica Lamb was excellent and could not have made my husband and I feel more comfortable with our buying experience. She was knowledgeable and pointed out the differences in each model without placing any pressure on us. We came home with a brand new 2016 Hyundai Elantra and couldn't be happier!

Best Experience

by from Denver,Colo |

Buying a car has always been a stressful event for me in the past, but I must admit the staff here made me feel differently. I went in know what I was looking for in a vehicle and was approached by a man who was very soft spoken, his name was Dave Britton and wanted to know if he could answer any questions about the Sonata I was looking at. We started chatting and I was very impressed by the knowledge he had about every detail about this car. I loved the car based off what I read online, but Dave made me fall in love with it. The process was also less painful then expected and was also introduced to one of the managers Riley Tripp. What a great group of guys, keep up the great work! I will definitely be recommending them.

POSITIVE EXPERIENCE IN A BAD SITUATION

by from Fargo, ND |

My son and I ended up at this dealership when his Hyundai Azera acted up for the second day in a row while on a cross country trip. In the end, we traded in the bad Azera for a new Sonata, and were pleased to have met Dave Britton during the sales process. Overall, it was a positive experience dealing with Dave, and we'd recommend him and this dealership to others. What was especially good about Dave. Britton is that he was available outside of the normal business hours one would expect. He could be called/texted after the sale--at night and on weekends--for help, and we needed it with BlueLink. In the end, he couldn't solve the BlueLink problem, but he tried more than once, and remained available and in contact with us until it was solved.