Dave Solon Kia

1560 Auto Mall Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80920

New 866-209-4213
Used 866-305-4236
Service 877-438-5610

Get Rollin' With Dave Solon Kia, Where Price & Selection Sells Cars!

Love My Kia

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Working with Jerimiah Jacklic to purchase my Kia Sportage was a pleasure. The Dave Solon facility made the process of purchasing the car easy. And probably the most important, they put me into a car that is perfect for my needs. It runs great and has a great feel on the road. My wife and I recently made a 3700 mile trip to the east coast and back and the over all fuel mileage over 27 mpg. I have only used the service department twice, but both times my experience was great.

great service

by from Colorado Springs Colorado |

Really worked with me listened to my wants and needs and got me into the perfect car I wanted

Repair Department

by from Colorado Springs, Co. |

I recently had a warning light come on in my 2003 Kia. Adam with Dave Solon Repair Dept. worked with me. He was very personable and professional. Adam explained what needed to be done in terms I could understand. I appreciated it!

Great Service!

by from Colorado Springs, co |

I have had my soul for a couple years now and have enjoyed it thoroughly. The service department has grown and changed for the best. I will be buying my next car from them.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad that we were able to help out and get your car back in good condition. It means a lot to us to hear the opinions of customers. We appreciate you choosing to do business with us and hope that you keep us in mind in the future! Take care.

Great Experience From Purchase To Service!

by from Colorado Springs |

I was in an accident a little over a year ago, damaging my little Nissan. The sales staff was able to get me out of my front wheel drive Altima and into an AWD Kia Sportage with no issues. After the purchase I was able to get my first oil change for free and they wash it every time!

September 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our service! We always try to provide the best service to our customers at the best price. We always appreciate the feedback because it allows us to improve in the future. We hope your Kia Sportage is running well now and if you need anything in the future we hope you keep us in mind!

Great Friendly Service

by from Colorado Springs |

Best service center and sales was very friendly. They had my vehicle for approximately 1 hour for a full service and wash. During that time, sales was able to provide me with a worthy trade in value on my Kia. Very Happy!

September 4, 2014

Thank you for your response! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and tell others of your experience. We always make it our goal to provide quality service and were glad that you enjoyed your interaction with us. Hope to see you soon!

Buying The Lease - Fast and Easy

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Daughter loved her leased Soul she wanted to buy it at lease end. Process took little over 30 minutes and we were on our way.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review! We are so happy your daughter enjoyed her car so much that she wanted to buy it. Let us know if we can help you in the future!

Hoped for better

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

What started out as a very pleasant experience ended in disaster. I called this dealership for a used vehicle that was placed on Craigslist as an internet special. Although the car was priced above average retail, it was a nice car. I discussed the car with a "A". She was very nice and gave me the appropriate information about the car. I supposed that I was speaking with a sales person. I made an offer on the car with a contingency that if it was satifactory in a test drive I would buy it. She said she would ask her manager. Apparently, her manager approved the deal and I made arrangements to drive it the next day. I also place a deposit over the phone. She called me to confirm that I was coming to drive it this morning and requested that I work with "J". I took time off from work and drove 25 miles into town to drive it. It was exactly what I wanted. "J" was very pleasant and there was no pressure. I decided to complete the purchase and upon completing the paperwork, another pleasant gentleman, "J2" was assisting with the paperwork. When he presented me with loan options, the price was different then the agreed upon price. I mentioned it to him and he seemed very surprised. I told them if the deal was not what was agreed upon, the deal was off. He said he was trying to help me and told a "manager" about the issue. The "manager" told me there was no way that they could sell me the car at the agreed upon price, that a mistake had been made and the first person "A" I spoke with was an appointment setter. Never-the-less, the deal was not consumated and I left with a very disappointing experience. While all the personnel were very professional and friendly, the fact that the final pruchase price was to be nearly 10% more then what was agreed upon convinced me to not patronize this dealer and not to consider the brand in the future.

May 12, 2014

John, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hate to hear these sort of comments, but know that customer feedback only allows us to improve our practices. I am disappointed that your experience with us did not live up to your expectations or the standards we set at Dave Solon Kia. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally about your experience. If you would, please contact me at robertwarner@teamsolon.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you and working to restore your faith in Dave Solon Kia. -Robert Warner, General Sales Manager Thanks,

Great Experience!!!

by from Peyton, Co |

The car buying process was so easy and stress free. Honesty is obviously present in this companies brand! Special Thanks to Wes and Jason in sales and Scott in Finance!

May 7, 2014

We're so glad to hear that your car-buying process was a simple one at Dave Solon Kia. We're glad that you can see that honesty is the forefront of our dealership. We will pass along your thank you's to Wes, Jason and Scott! Please come see us again for any maintenance needs. We appreciate your business!

Great!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Buying the car was great, and friendly staff, ( Garret and Jason)Had to call multiple times to get a smell bomb and fix a windshield wiper that they sold to me with it broken. Once I called they had it fixed that day and the general manager , Sevan took care of everything thing!

Great service

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Great service and friendly staff. We were so impressed we bought 2 cars!

April 26, 2014

Lori, Thank you for sharing your 5-star review with us! We are so glad that you had such a positive experience with us and were able to drive away with two new cars. We look forward to continue to serve you in the future and hope you enjoy your purchases!