Bryan Bowman Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1873 E Tipton St, Seymour, IN 47274

Not Happy

by from Indiana |

Called early morning when they opened and spoke with salesman. Salesman took all my info and trade in info knowing I was willing to drive across the state the next day to purchase the vehicle. Salesman told me he would call back shortly with finance info and about my trade....I called back 2 times throughout the day to be told the first time he was not available and then the second time he had already left for the day. The worst part was as I find out when I talk to a different salesman the 2nd time I call I find out the truck was sold mid day.

Great car shopping experience!

by from Columbus, IN |

I went to look at a Jeep they had for sale and they were great! They didn't push me into anything and they were very nice and helpful! Didn't purchase the Jeep but will go back to Bryan Bowman when looking for a Jeep again!

A True Five Star Dealer

by from Indianapolis, IN |

We purchased a 2006 Chrysler Town & Country van from Bowman Jeep, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge on February 21, 2008. It had started to snow lightly about an hour before we arrived at Bowman in North Vernon, IN which is about 85 miles south of our home in Indianapolis, In. The dealership gave us fair price for our trade-in and fair price on the van we purchased. When we prepared to leave, the weather had turned into a major winter storm and manager said that couldn't drive to Indianapolis and insisted that we spend the night in a motel at their expense. The salesman guided us through the storm to the motel.