Bob Poynter Ford, Inc.

526 S Jackson Park Dr, Seymour, IN 47274

New 866-396-6974 New 866-396-6974
Used 866-494-1762 Used 866-494-1762
Service 888-635-2261 Service 888-635-2261

Bob Poynter Ford - Service You Can Trust!

Great dealer offering a fair price!

by from Louisville, KY |

No document fees! Again, let me say it, No document fees! I was interested in a vehicle they had listed on their website so I called to see if it was available. When I called, they said yes it was on the lot. I asked what the "out the door" price was and they told me it was the advertised price plus whatever my sales tax was for my state. I asked what the underlying fees were that all dealers charge and they said there were none. At this point I figured there was some kind of catch. I explained to the salesperson that I was going to travel a long distance to purchase this vehicle. He promised there were no underlying fees so I decided to make the drive. When I arrived at the dealership, they had the car waiting for me to test drive. There was no pressure whatsoever. After the test drive, I was definitely interested in the vehicle but figured there was still some kind of catch. I sat down with the finance guy and the price was exactly their advertised price plus sales tax. No prep fees, document fees, nothing! I was impressed. They reviewed all the loan documents with me and went over the extended warranties. There was never any pressure to buy anything additional. I couldn't believe it. After a painless paperwork process, they brought the car around, fully gassed and ready for me to take delivery. They offered to go over all the options with me and even offered to pair my phone with the car. Impeccable service from an impeccable dealer. It was definitely worth the drive and I recommend Bob Poynter Ford to everyone that sees my new car!

Excellent

by from Mitchell, IN |

Will come back again when need vehicles. Very good experience overall.

service

by from columbus in |

great place with great people. fixed my car right the first time after being to many dealers for the same problem. thank you for the great service

Unprofessional and questionable sales methods

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Wanted to buy a used car. Called for three days only to be told each time the car was not on the lot. On 3rd day was told sales manager's relative had the car. I was called on the 3rd day and was told the car was back and I should come to look at it now. The car was over an hour away so I ased if I could come the following day after an appt I had. I arrived the next day at noon and was told the sales manager's relative bought the car. I did receive a message around 9 on the day I was to view the car that it had been sold but I had already left for my appt. Car must have sold the afternoon before and I was not informed. Was extremely disappointed due to lack of communication, long drive and sale's managers favoritism towards his relative.

Great buying experience!

by from Milan, IN |

No pressure. The process was smooth. There was no charge for documentation, dealer prep, or even gas. Highly recommend this dealer.