Shenandoah Ford

9135 Winchester Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630

New 888-343-3041 New 888-343-3041
Used 888-343-3039 Used 888-343-3039
Service 888-343-3042 Service 888-343-3042

No Gimmicks Just Great Deals!

buying a used car

by from Strasburg Va |

One of the best car buying experience. Followed their high reviews before deciding to patronize the dealership. Definitely better than most and very happy that I went to them. I believe them to be fair and would recommend.

April 8, 2016

Connie; Thank you so much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it. Welcome to the Shenandoah Ford Family!

Fusion up to par

by from Winchester, VA |

I had a good experience servicing my Ford Fusion. I am new to the area and the reviews on this site helped me to make a good decision. They seemed honest and fair. Glad I went to Shenandoah Ford.

Great Service!

by from Front Royal, VA |

Had my husband's truck in for an oil change. Could not have been happier with the service we received. Would definitely recommend this dealer to my family and friends.

December 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind review FordF-150Guy! Glad to hear of your great experience with us. Welcome to the Shenandoah Ford Family

great service

by from front royal va. |

Ron Nicholas was our salesman at Shenandoah Ford in Front Royal he helped us alot in finding the car we wanted he was very good about not putting pressure on us . They were all very friendly.They gave us a better trade in for our car than other dealers we went to.

November 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review Stella. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Welcome to the Shenandoah Ford Family.

Originally 4 stars...but now....

by from Front Royal, VA |

Okay, while we have purchased 3 vehicles from here, all within a year and a half time period, I now have to do a review based on recent experiences. During the fall of last year, due to our history with Shenandoah, we reached out to them regarding purchasing a used vehicle. Payment was to be cash. Ashley was unresponsive. Justin Mooney was fantastic and tried to help as much as possible, but he is not the salesperson. When he reached out to Mike, the used car manager, Mike was unresponsive, even to this day. Due to their lack of concern for a great customer, I then emailed Doug Stahl with my concerns and let him know that due to Ashley and Mike's unresponsiveness, they lost a sale. Response? None. The staff they got rid of before this bunch did much better customer service. That said, we love the service department, as they are responsive and do things as expected without issue. They are very informative and will provide as much help as possible. We will continue to use them for our service needs, but many things will need to change before returning as purchasing customers.

Love This Place

by from stephen city va |

I purchased my new F150 a few months ago from Shenandoah Ford. I had by far the best car buying experience i've been through! A young gentleman named Charles was our salesman and he worked magic.My husband and I came in looking for a used car and left with a brand new F150 that we never thought were possible for us. Our salesman even helped us load up our stuff! I recommend anyone and everyone to Shenandoah Ford and to Charles.

Great service and professional staff

by from Browntown Virginia |

Staff are very courteous and professional. Work is done on time and time is taken to call if there are issues,regardless how minor, to discuss.

My new Fiesta

by from Strasburg,VA |

My salesman, JJ Tyson, worked very hard at getting my payment to where I needed it to be in order for me to get the card I liked. I had my Dodge Neon since October 2000 and it was definitely time to look into getting something else. JJ listened to what I wanted and didn't want and found the 2013 Ford Fiesta. His main goal was to find something that I could afford and be happy with. He succeeded! I love the car!

Great service

by from Front royal,va |

The personalized care, I'm a widow Bob and Keith make sure that I get the best care for my car

Great service and always friendly staff.

by from Winchester Virginia |

Great service. Always goes above and beyond for your customers and very timely. The staff are always very friendly and have a way to make you feel important.