Shenandoah Ford

9135 Winchester Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630

Used 540-636-2901

Originally 4 stars...but now....

by from Front Royal, VA |

Okay, while we have purchased 3 vehicles from here, all within a year and a half time period, I now have to do a review based on recent experiences. During the fall of last year, due to our history with Shenandoah, we reached out to them regarding purchasing a used vehicle. Payment was to be cash. Ashley was unresponsive. Justin Mooney was fantastic and tried to help as much as possible, but he is not the salesperson. When he reached out to Mike, the used car manager, Mike was unresponsive, even to this day. Due to their lack of concern for a great customer, I then emailed Doug Stahl with my concerns and let him know that due to Ashley and Mike's unresponsiveness, they lost a sale. Response? None. The staff they got rid of before this bunch did much better customer service. That said, we love the service department, as they are responsive and do things as expected without issue. They are very informative and will provide as much help as possible. We will continue to use them for our service needs, but many things will need to change before returning as purchasing customers.

Love This Place

by from stephen city va |

I purchased my new F150 a few months ago from Shenandoah Ford. I had by far the best car buying experience i've been through! A young gentleman named Charles was our salesman and he worked magic.My husband and I came in looking for a used car and left with a brand new F150 that we never thought were possible for us. Our salesman even helped us load up our stuff! I recommend anyone and everyone to Shenandoah Ford and to Charles.

Great service and professional staff

by from Browntown Virginia |

Staff are very courteous and professional. Work is done on time and time is taken to call if there are issues,regardless how minor, to discuss.

My new Fiesta

by from Strasburg,VA |

My salesman, JJ Tyson, worked very hard at getting my payment to where I needed it to be in order for me to get the card I liked. I had my Dodge Neon since October 2000 and it was definitely time to look into getting something else. JJ listened to what I wanted and didn't want and found the 2013 Ford Fiesta. His main goal was to find something that I could afford and be happy with. He succeeded! I love the car!

Great service

by from Front royal,va |

The personalized care, I'm a widow Bob and Keith make sure that I get the best care for my car

Great service and always friendly staff.

by from Winchester Virginia |

Great service. Always goes above and beyond for your customers and very timely. The staff are always very friendly and have a way to make you feel important.

Wow and EEWW

by from Winchester, VA |

Ashley Chapman was super nice, understanding and interacted well with me and my 3 year old daughter. The dealership was lovely and the new cars were very nice. The used 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer I looked at was DISGUSTING!!! With it running as I strapped my daughter and her chair in, I could smell it was burning oil AND something rubber. The interior was NASTY and the seatbelts were hard, like they had been dipped in glue and left to dry. The steering wheel was supposed to be tan leather, but it was dark brown and sticky. I got it out on the road and pushed the pedal to the floor, to see what it would do. It fell on its face and the check engine light came on!! I turned around and took it back immediately! When I returned it to Ashley, she was very apologetic and understanding. She told me she would send it BACK to the shop and that the dealer had gotten it from an auction. I told her that it was nasty and they needed to take it back to the auction and try to get their money back! It was NOT worth what they were asking...$12,000...top NADA value!!! She said the other used Explorer had the check engine light on also!!! NO THANK YOU!!! I used to own a towing company and that Explorer was a repossession! The previous owners didn't take care of it, got a title loan, trashed it and waited for the repo man to come get it and take it to auction. I am VERY disappointed at the LACK of quality in the used vehicle I looked at and the fact that the dealership didn't do a better job getting it ready to sell. I will be very hesitant to buy used from them. I might consider them for a brand new vehicle. I am HIGHLY IMPRESSED at Ashley's customer service, attention to what I said, email communication and interaction with my daughter. She is an asset to the dealership! And the dealership was lovely and clean, that was nice.

Re-call work

by from Front Royal,Virginia |

Everything went well. From the call prompting me to make the appointment to checking the truck in at the service desk and the work completed quicker than expected made for a smooth experience.

State Inspection

by from Front Royal, VA |

Recently stopped by to have my car inspected (I am a new resident of Virginia), but was told that there were quite a few others ahead of me and, since it was already mid-afternoon, I could not be accommodated that day. So, I inquired as to whether I could get an appointment for later in the week. Surprisingly, I was told that I could not get an appointment because it is a violation of Virginia law! Could this be true? Anyhow, I took my car to another (non-dealer) shop and got an appointment for about 2 hours later, returned, and got the inspection done.

Great service and mechanical work

by from Front Royal, VA |

The service representative was helpful, friendly and responsive to my questions. The work on the car so far seems to be perfect. The car is running great!