Ed Bozarth Chevrolet #1 Buick GMC

Service 877-778-2381

Most Trusted Name in Automobiles

Best Experience!

by from Topeka, Ks |

I've never had such a stress-free experience with any car dealership like I have with Ed Bozarth. Every single person inside those door from the mechanic crew to the salesmen are friendly, kind, and ready to help. Me and my fiancee are 19 and 20 and they tried their absolute hardest to get us approved and at the end of the day, we drove home in our dream car with low monthly payments and satisfaction that it was the best decision we could have made..!!

Good service and NICE FACILITIES

by from LAWRENCE, KS |

iT WAS ONE OF MY BETTER DEALINGS WITH A DEALER. tHE SALESMAN WAS POLITE AND HELFUL. THEY RUN A BIG LOT THERE BUT IT IS WELL ORGINIZE. IT ALSO DID NOT TAKE ME ALL DAY TO GET THROUGH THE PROCESS, i DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEIR SERVICE IS LIKE IN THE SHOP BUT i EXPECT IT WOULD BE UPFRONT WITH ME ALSO.

Horrible dealership

by from Saint Joseph |

Found the new corvette with options and color we wanted. Called dealership and put a deposit on car. Flew in to pick up car the next day. Had a scheduled time for pickup. They were 20 minutes late. Had to wait an hour and a half to talk to financial guy. Price different from agreed upon price, higher. Complained to GM about service and his response was "Don't buy it, I don't care". Still waiting on returning the deposit. Our company paid amount due so personal deposit needed to be returned. Love this corvette but would suggest looking for a different dealer. Bad attitude and very poor customer services!!!! You can tell them John Rowe said so....

Car Inquiry

by from Kansas City, MO |

I contacted via email about a car I saw on line. The salesman called me, couldn't answer any of my questions about the car....not even the price. He told me he'd get the info and call me back. Haven't heard a word. Although I live 70 miles from the dealership I'd be willing to drive that far because they have the model of car I want. They may be great to deal with in person but on line is another story.

Great service

by from Topeka, kansas |

Sean Wallace is a great salesman. He is honest, friendly and genuine. Shawn treated us with respect and dignity. We will recommend him to our friends and family.

Thanks Ed for a comfortable and efficient location

by from Topeka, KS |

I've known the Bozarth name, being a lifelong Topekan for a long time. Over the years, I've taken my vehicle in for service, and looked at new and used vehicles at their location. I had the opportunity to visit their location last night, during their grand 're-opening', and was amazed at the new location. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable and enjoyable to be around... unlike somtimes when you're chased by numerous salespeople. An excellent selection of new and used vehicles, and plenty of lounge and office space to 'mull over' which vehicle to purchase, and then 'do the deal'.... In addition, there's an inviting break area, with fireplace and flat screen tv where you can wait while you're vehicle is being serviced. Hat's off Ed, and thanks again for being here, and continuing your tradition with an excellent car sales location, staff and trustworthy way to purchase new and used cars, and get them serviced.

clean helpful and p

by from overbrook kansas 66524 |

im very happy with the service that i have receaved from dan agulara

Terrible

by from Topeka, KS |

We went to buy a used car for my sister. We told the dealer, Morris James, that we did not want a red car, and that it needed to be a bigger car for my sisters long legs. The first 3 cars he showed us were small an red. He then proceeded to argue with us about the size of car we needed. We ended up just walking away from him. I was extremely dissapointed. I would never buy a car from Ed Bozarth.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Topeka, KS |

Just wrecked my car and needed a car quickly. Shopped around and found a large selection at Ed Bozarth. Met Salesman Josh Wyatt, he listened to my needs and showed me the inventory. He really cares and enjoys talking with me and my fiance. We finally landed on a 12 Chevy Cruze, we LOVE this car. Perfect fit. I was really impressed with Josh's following with us on Tire caps, He remembered and took care of our every request. We definitely recommend buying a from Josh Wyatt.

Old Beater for something much Better!

by from Topeka, KS |

I was brought out with my son to go check out a few used cars with the dealer Dan aguilera, and after some look, price, and realizing some really low mileage and condition for its price we were going to give it a try in buying an 06' Pontiac G6. Although worried because of credit that it was going to be an impossible deal, Dan knows how to work around every corner to make it possible....and it was made possible, And quickly! The car is so great and its runs so well....There just isn't anything bad to say at all. Thanks Dan! I love the car!

Trade-in and Buying Used!

by from Topeka, KS |

After trying several different car dealerships just trying to get an idea of what I might be able to get out of my old Trans-Am, and I was surprised enough to find that I was going to get the most out for my car there at Ed Bozarth, and even better, after one quick name of a vehicle that I was looking for, Dan Aguilera was already able to find one for me and at a very reasonable cost considering its condition and mileage! I was pretty impressed especially being the guy that I was always skeptical about larger dealerships, but Ed Bozarth made it happen right, and I don't think I would've been able to get the car without Dan's help! THANKS!