Noller Lincoln Mazda Hyundai

2946 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66611

New 877-838-1345
Used 888-856-2494
Service 866-705-3703

Noller Lincoln Mazda Hyundai. More of what you're looking for. A different kind of car store.

Great experience, will do business with again

by from Topeka, KS |

I work in sales, and dread car buying. I've driven my last vehicle for 13 years I dislike it so much! Tim was very knowledgeable about all the brands Noller carries, helped me to compare and contrast across the brands and models, and helped me to locate precisely the vehicle I was looking for without a lot of pressure, hassle, or making me feel like I owed him something. Other dealerships claimed to be there for me, but with other sales folks, when I documented all my questions, none of them got answered -- literally. One dealership in town responded to my questions with a one line email that "when you're ready we're here for you". Uhhh, yeah. Tim was on the ball, got the questions I had answered, didn't try to upsell me beyond what I was looking for (while still making all the options known), respected the research I had already done, and helped me get into a car that fits what I was looking for; even though it was slightly different than my notions walking in, and we spent slightly more than I had anticipated I didn't feel like I'd been pushed into it the decision. Tim made me comfortable that no matter what choice I'd made he would help me get the most for what I was spending. What was especially nice to me is that while I went in thinking I'd decided on the Mazda CX-5, I wanted to compare to the Ford Escape, and Tim was able and willing to show me the Ford. I didn't have to get handed over to someone else, and he knew as much about the Escape as he did the CX-5, which is more than I can say for his competitors in the market, several of whom I knew more about the vehicle I test drove than they did. #1 rule of selling -- know your product!!! I haven't had an opportunity yet to see how the service at the dealership is, but I"m confident that if I have any issues, Tim will step in and make sure my issues are addressed to my satisfaction. I will definitely start my next car buying experience by calling Tim.

Service

by from Toeka, KS |

Service performed timely and staff was very friendly! They are always willing to help-checked and filled tire pressure without an appointment! Thanks to everyone for everything.

Great, fast, and friendly service

by from Topeka, KS |

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership and have had exceptional service and repair experiences. The vehicles have been top quality and the service and sales team really take pride in their work. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Thank you Noller Lincoln Mazda Hyundai!

Excellant customer service

by from Topeka, KS |

Ron Bozarth went above and beyond to make sure that I got the car that I wanted with all the options. Howard Cherry was great at explaining all the options and how to use them and Scott Norton made sure that the process went smoothly on the finance end. This was truly the easiest car buying experience that I have had. Everyone was very friendly and took time to listen to what I wanted and made sure it happened.

Pleased new car purchase experience

by from Topeka KS |

I would definitely recommend Craig Reager to anyone interested in buying a new or used car. Craig was very easy going, no pressure, and a very patient salesman. Craig allowed me to take my time, ask lots of questions, take more time, and make an informed decision. I've bought several new cars now from laird noller and Craig was the best and least phony, without question. More than anything, I sensed and appreciated his honesty and non-pressure approach. He also shared his personal opinion of the models he was most familiar with when asked. Great representative for Laird Noller.

Perfect car buying experience

by from Lawrence, KS |

I put in an internet search for a Mazda 3 and Joe K. was the very first person to reply. We were looking for a late model used Mazda 3 or a new Mazda 3. This dealership had the perfect late model Mazda 3 for us! It was also the ONLY certified pre-owned Mazda 3 that anyone in the state had at the time. We didn't have perfect credit and yet they were able to work out financing that was perfect for us. It was the most comfortable car buying experience we have had in the last 25 years! I would highly recommend Joe K. We never felt like we were working with a car salesman. Even my teenage son loved him! Thank you Joe K. and Al G. for making our car buying experience so wonderful!

Great service

by from Kansas City, MO |

We are not from the Topeka area but was looking for a certain car and seen on the internet they had one. We ended up at the Laird Noller Ford dealership. Went in and asked for directions to the Lincoln dealership. Cordaryl not only gave us directions but got into his car and we followed him to the dealership. Everyone there was more than helpful. Cordaryl and Al worked together to get us a very good price. Made it well worth our time to drive to Topeka. Cordaryl has already called us just to make sure everything was working okay for us. Would recomend them to anyone seriously looking for a new car.

Best service department in town

by from topeka ks |

Noller has the best service managers in town. Always assisting and answering question and getting the job done right and in a timely fashion. I can't thank them enough!

Professional and knowledgable

by from Topeka, KS |

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot, I was greeted immediately by a very friendly smiling salesman. I was looking at a specific vehicle that I had already located myself and was limited on time, as we all are. We test drove the car, spoke for a few minutes and was back to work in no time from my lunch break! The entire buying process was very professional and stress free. The presentation of the "deal" was very streamline and straight forward. I really appreciated that. I would definitely reccommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Service, Very pleased with everything

by from Topeka, KS |

From the time I pulled in to the time I left, the staff and overall experience was great and extremely helpful!!! I am very pleased with my purchase.

Super fantastic customer service

by from Topeka Kansas |

They worked with me and my situation with professionalism and dedication. I really appreciated all their help with everything. I got a great deal and even better service.