Briggs Subaru of Topeka

3115 S Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66611

New 877-438-1949
Used 866-979-2242
Service 888-439-1075

Peace, love and Briggs Subaru!

VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

by from DENISON, KANSAS |

JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST SUBARU. I WAS VERY PLEASED THE ENTIRE PROCESS. TIM M., THE SALESMAN WAS INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE VEHICLE AND MADE SEVERAL FOLLOW UP CALLS TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING WE NEEDED OR ANY QUESTIONS WE HAD. IT WAS NICE TO HAVE A SALESMAN THAT WAS CONCERNED WITH OUR HAPPNESS INSTEAD OF BEING WORRIED HOW MUCH MONEY HE WAS GONNA MAKE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING FROM BRIGGS SUBARU OF TOPEKA. NICE TO SEE THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THE CUSTOMER AND DOING ANYTHING NEEDED TO ADDRESS ANY CONCERNS. YOU DONTFIND THAT AT TOO MANY DEALERSHIPS!!!!!!

Great First Car Purchase

by from Topeka, KS |

Walking into Briggs Subrau was my last step in a very frustrating search for a first car. I had been tossed around and treated poorly at other dealerships and was, quite frankly, agrivated with the whole process. Will B. and the whole team at Briggs Subaru made me feel incredibly comfortable from the start and helped me find the car that was right for me. I purchased my Chevy Equinox a little over two weeks ago and am incredibly happy with my purchase. Going into this purchase as a complete novice, I can say that the team at Briggs, and especially Will, made me feel confident in my decision and more knowledgeable about the whole process.

Great Experience

by from Topeka, KS |

Buying my new Subaru was a great experience. Tim was a great & patient sales man who took his time to make sure I was well informed. Great facility & customer service.

such an amazing experience!!!!

by from Topeka, kansas |

So I want to start off by saying this dealership is amazing!!! Theyre not just a group of commission based guys they seem like a family...their vechicles are amazing and their team is great....I want to make a shout out to Will Blankenship he was so great....I have very far from perfect credit and had recently went thru a dramatic car buying experience...I just needed a fresh start and for someone to take a chance on me and briggs subaru did just that!!Will not only made the process pain less but actually enjoyable!! I walked away with a 2013 Chrysler 200 touring that I absolutely love:) the finance guy was also amazing and everyone was so helpful....thanks again guys im in love with my new car!!!!

Great experiance

by from Topeka, KS |

Great service Tim knows everything about Subaru's. Keep treating women with respect and thank you for supporting Helping Hands Humane Society.

Great Experience

Great experiance

by from J C, KS |

Had a great experience at this dealership. Thanks R.J. Didn't feel pushed into purchasing. The people were friendly and inviting. Proud owner of a new outback. I would recommend this dealership over all the others that we went to.:-)

Briggs Topeka Treats Women Buyers Well

by from Topeka, KS |

Salesperson Jaime knows Subarus. He was informative and answered all my questions. Three test drives later, I am the proud owner of a Forester. I love it! I got a fair deal and was well treated by the sales and finance staff.

Eileen Turnbull

by from Topeka Ks |

Great experience, salesman was very knowledgeable, and informative. Friendly staff and sales experience. Financing arragnements were fast and very good. Business manager was friendly and helped me make a quality decision.

Local & Loyal

by from Topeka, KS |

Just bought our first Subaru and we're very happy customers! Jesse Hansen, our salesman, has been sincere and helpful. Impressed with how well he listened and followed through. Tim also gave knowledgable input to aid in our decision. There was a mix-up in the beginning with Randy, the GM, but we now feel satisfied that he desired to work with us & value us as local and loyal customers! Appreciate how the Briggs philosophy was integrated into the whole process from start, Jesse, to finish, Roger, who helped us out with finance & excellent warranty. Jesse is currently making timely arrangements for our leather upgrade, and introduced us to the Service Manager, Mike, who welcomed us to the Subaru family. As we drove off the lot, we turned on the stereo to find that Jesse had already programmed in our favorite radio station!