Garlitch Ford

Used 877-468-9033
Service 888-380-5819

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Seymour, Indiana |

I bought my Charger there, and after 3 months of going elsewhere for service, I see on Facebook that they are offering a $19.95 Oil change so I brought it in and you all took great care of me. I would like to say Thank you to not just Service, but the young gentleman named Griggs, that greeted me with a big smile and kept me company while my car was in service. He didn't sell me the car but he is the salesperson that I will go to for my next vehicle which will be sometime this fall. Thank you Garlitch for the great service and for being customer friendly!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible

by from Seymore IN |

Buy here at your own risk...Rude, rude, rude.................

Eric and Griggs thank you for the great experience

by from Indiana |

Eric and Griggs thank you for the great experience on my first purchase of a vehicle. You have made my purchase very exciting and well worth the time I spent looking for a vehicle. If you are looking for a vehicle go to Garlitch and ask for Eric or Griggs and they will make sure you are well taken care of. Thank you Garlitch and my two Guys Eric and Griggs for Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Louisville, Ky |

I have just recently purchased a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan from Griggs!!!!! He explained everything in detail to me before I even arrived to the dealership. I came from about an hour away and when I arrived he had the van pulled up and was waiting for me to take it for a test drive. Griggs explained to me the process and when we sat down to negotiate we had everything ready for finance! I was in and out of the business office in a timely manner. Thank you Griggs the great deal you made me on my van. I will be sending customers to you. Thanks Mr. Stivers

Very appreciative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Louiville, Kentucky |

I just purchased a 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 form Griggs. He and Mike the owner made me a great deal, and I am very happy with my new truck. I am from Louisville and Griggs returned my email for my inquiry and when I got to the dealership the truck was exactly how he explained it. I highly recomend Griggs and this dealership for anyones next purchase.

Great Place...very honest!!!

by from Hayden, IN |

I got the chance to purchase an Edge here and was unbelievably happy with each step of the process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a Ford!

Misleading listing practice

by from Ottumwa, IA |

I find it very poor listings when ALL of their vehichles are listing the year of the vehichle as the price so they get searched more often. They have the price in the ad so they know they are doing something wrong. Makes me wonder what else they would do to make a sale. Very poor business ethic if you ask me. I will not trust them. You make your own call.