Annapolis Subaru

Service 866-810-8220

Higher Standards

Highly recommended dealer!

by from Hanover, MD |

It is a great place to buy a great car like a Subaru. I have bought two cars there and it has been both times a very pleasant and efficient transaction. The sales and service staff are very professional. I particularly recommend Colin Murphy as a sales representative.

Good salesman

by from Fort Washington MD |

The used car I went to test drive did not turn out to be what I wanted. I thught the salesman, Mr. Rucker, was great and would buy a car from him if they had what I wanted

New to me Forrester

by from Alexandria, VA |

Annapolis Subaru is great. After the rather traumatic loss of my former vehicle, I found the car I wanted right here. Online sales rep is great and used car sales is very accommodating, even willing to fix a failed part a few weeks AFTER the sale. Service reps are great, jury is still out on quality of repairs (just happened today). I'm a little surprised at how long the registration process is taking, but it might be about crossing state lines. Thanks Renee, Mike, and Jimmy.

My best car-buying experience yet

by from Annapolis, MD |

Annapolis Subaru is 2-for-2 with me. I just bought my second car from them, and both times were the best experiences I've ever had buying a car. You'll appreciate the low-pressure environment. You'll get a great deal right off the bat, and not have to worry about any of the back-and-forth nonsense I've dealt with at other places. I got the exact car I wanted, the exact color, the exact options. I got the price I wanted on the car and the deal I needed on my trade-in to make everything happen. Financing was quick and easy, and Annapolis Subaru found me a better interest than even my own credit union was able to offer. I elected to have the optional Xzilon coating applied, and the service department handled that perfectly, and was able to provide me a loaner car for the day. Erica Biser was my sales rep, and she was great. I got quick responses to my emails and voice mails. She knew the answers to all of my questions and was very pleasant to deal with through the entire process. Sales Manager, Chris, came out when they were delivering my car to say "hi", thank me for my business. It's nice to actually see the "person behind the curtain" and have them come out and thank you. Top to bottom, it's apparent that the folks at Annapolis Subaru care about their customers. I would recommend Annapolis Subaru to anyone in the market for a car, Subaru or otherwise. Stop by and check them out. You'll quickly see that they will work hard to earn your business.

Flawless Service

by from Crownsville, MD |

My mother purchased a Forester from Ed Rucker several years back. He and the service team have gone out of their way to help her with maintaining her vehicle. I just bought a Crosstrek from Ed that was previously owned. The service team has gone out of their way to make sure the car is perfect. Their sales and service philosophy is above and beyond any other dealership I've encountered!

Great Experience

by from Severna Park, MD |

Negotiated a deal for my mother to purchase an Outback. She lives in another state and Annapolis Subaru was able to take care of all her needs with the purchase of a new Subaru. The salesman Ed Rucker and all the other staff that assisted were excellent and friendly. They gave her the best car buying experience she has ever had.

Excellent Salespeople

by from Bowie, MD |

I was in the market for a new vehicle, and had two Subarus near the top of the list. Our sales person Bob introduced himself and asked what we were after. I told him the kind of vehicle I wanted and what I would use the vehicle for, and I told him that there were two Subarus on my list. He clarified the difference between the vehicles and he made recommendations about the vehicle I should be looking for. He demonstrated the advanced features of the Subaru and then turned us loose for a test drive. While we didn't purchase a vehicle from here, it was more to do with finding a better vehicle than with the sales staff.

Great car for the right price

by from Forest Hill, MD |

We are extremely happy with the used car we purchased from Annapolis Subaru. It was the exact car we wanted, and the price was right. All of the staff and Annapolis Subaru were helpful and professional. Special thanks to Trey, our sales rep, he went the extra mile to meet our needs.

First Class Service!!!

by from Greensboro, Md. |

I was looking for a used car that was in good mechanical condition and accident free. That is tough to find these days. After weeks of searching with no success, I came across a used WRX at Annapolis Subaru. This car had no body filler, and the mechanical repairs that were performed was pointed out to me. I loved that! Also, I was given a tour of the facility, introduced to the staff, and was not b.s.'d by sales. Thanks Ed, for the straight-forward buying experience!! I'll be making another purchase from you guys in the future!