Laird Noller Ford

2245 South Topeka Blvd., Topeka, KS 66611

New 888-782-4740
Used 888-773-4592
Service 866-968-7306

Dream Big with Laird Noller Ford!!

Really nice dealership

by from on a farm outside Wamego, KS |

My wife and I have been very pleasently surprised at every area this dealership. I paid more than I wanted, but have been treated so nice by everyone that I will return for the next car and recoment you to others.

October 27, 2014

We really appreciate the kinds words, we are currently in the middle of a big remodel to not only the sales department but our service area as well!

Gene Glass a GREAT Salesman

by from Topeka, KS |

Gene was very helpful in getting the truck and options I wanted. Once I decided on the truck I wanted he worked with me to get the best price. Professional and courteous without being rude. Once that was done he covered all the great options and features I was getting with my new truck. In fact everyone there at the dealership were a great help and friendly.

October 31, 2014

Thank You for the kind words! Gene has been here for over 12 years and makes sure his customers are happy! Along with our great sales staff, we have an amazing service department to take care of all your needs after the sale! Thank You again Don for your business!

Great Dealership

by from Topeka, Kansas |

My wife and I have had a great experience shopping for cars with Laird Noller. There has been no pressure sales so far Shawn Link has been very interested in helping us find the used car that we want. We have been very specific with what we want. No one has tried to sell us on anything else even though we've been called in to look at other vehicles. Thank you so much for that!!! Looking forward to buying a car with Laird Noller.

October 31, 2014

Todd, we really appreciate the time you set aside out of you busy schedule to consider us as an option to do business with! We try go above and beyond the other stores to make sure you are going to be happy with your decision, because we do not want this to be the last vehicle you buy from us!

Clean Facilities and Nice People

by from Topeka, KS |

Super nice people and clean facilities. Shawn Link was our sales person. He was very helpful and attentive during the process and after.

October 31, 2014

Laura, thank you for taking time to submit your feelings! Shawn is highly thought of around and here and by his customers! We try to make sure each and every customer is not only happy during the sale, but after also!

Good Experience

by from Topeka, KS |

Our salesperson, Shawn, was wonderful and very kind! He genuinely seemed to want us to have a good experience and that it was his primary goal to take care of us. The sales team is helpful and not pushy - which is a major PLUS. We will definitely recommend Shawn and the Laird Noller Ford team to friends and family! Thanks!

October 31, 2014

Cori, you are not alone is feeling that Shawn and the rest of the organization is kind and cares about you as the customer because we all do! Thank you for the business and do not forget about the service department for any needs that arrise!

Absolutely Fantastic Experience

by from Golden, CO |

On 12/15/13, I found a 2013 Ford Flex Limited with the exact features I had been looking for on cars.com. The price was better than anything I had found here in Denver, even on vehicles with less features. I emailed about the vehicle, and Jimmy Brough contacted me a short time later. I live in Golden, Colorado, and the car was at Laird Noller Ford in Topeka,. Kansas (555 miles away!). I was able to negotiate an even better price on the phone with Jimmy, and was approved for financing online. I left at midnight that night, and drove my old trade-in to Topeka, Kansas. Jimmy came in on his day off to meet me in the morning. Jimmy was able to get me a fantastic deal on my trade-in, and also a great price on the Ford Flex. After negotiating the trade, etc, I worked with Morgan Franklin to get the best rate for financing. Morgan was able to get me better rates than I can here in Denver at my credit union. Both Jimmy and Morgan understood my time-crunch and need to get back on the road to Denver, and worked extremely hard to get me on the road quickly. I can honestly say, that this has been the absolute best experience I have EVER had purchasing a car, and can honestly say that both Jimmy and Morgan went above and beyond to make the process from the beginning to end completely enjoyable. These guys were honest and respectful, and I wouldn't even think twice about driving over 1100 miles round trip again to purchase a car from these guys. I will refer anyone I know who is looking for a car.

October 31, 2014

Wow, I am even more proud to say I am part of this organization after reading this! We strive to make sure that all of our customers get a great experience even if they do not live near us! We have a wonderful sales staff and a very knowledgeable and efficient Finance department to complete the package!

Ask for Jimmy Brough, Internet Sales Manager

by from Wichita, KS |

Jimmy is a great asset when trying to find the best vehicle for us. We compared the Mazda CX5 Touring to the Ford Escape SEL. After several test drives with multiple drivers we learned which was right for us. Jimmy developed a relationship with us, using honesty, openness and integrity. He is extremely knowledgeable and helped us research many configuration and financial options. We live in Wichita, about 150 miles south of here, but we will be back to consult Jimmy when purchasing our next car and our kids will also.

October 27, 2014

Thank you for driving so far out of your way and passing a few other Ford dealers on your way, we understand that we have to be different in order for that to continue and this positive feedback definitely fuels that, so thank you again!

Found true professional sevice, finally

by from Topeka, Ks |

What a great experience! When I should have been embarrassed, I was very pleased with how my concerns were handled... Wish I recieved that level of service everywhere

October 31, 2014

Clint thank you for the positive feedback! Service advisors have a tough job becasue they constantly have to deliver bad news to customers, it is the nature of thier job! They do work very hard to make sure each and every customer understands what they are purchasing and why. There is absolutely no reason you should be embarrassed when asking about the mechanics of the cars now days! (they are giant computers) Thanks for trusting us and we look forward to doing business in the future!

Appreciated the treatment

by from Topeka, KS |

In the process of researching vehicles online, I was contacted by George Scharff within 5 minutes of submitting my online request. He arranged to have a 2013 Fusion Titanium of my liking for my wife andI to test drive for a few hours. Upon returning to the dealer we completed the necessary paperwork to complete the purchase. The dealer needed to prep our new Fusion prior to us taking possession. We were told the vehicle would be ready by 11:00 AM and when we arrived at 11:30 it was there and ready for us to take delivery. George spent around an hour with us going over all of the features and syncing our phones. We really like our Fusion and appreciated the way we were treated at Laird Noller Ford!

October 31, 2014

Bob great choice on the Fusion! Also, thank you for setting side time to right this review. It really assures us that all the hard work we put in is affecting people in a positive way! We really do appreciate your business!