Mt. Orab Ford

480 W Main St, Mt Orab, OH 45154

New 888-459-5894 New 888-459-5894
Used 888-459-4350 Used 888-459-4350
Service 888-459-6336 Service 888-459-6336

Where a Great Deal is closer than you think!

Excellent dealer

by from Williamsburg |

Great place to buy a vehicle. Everyone was super nice. They work with you and they are not rushing you to buy. Also they are not over your shoulder when you are looking to buy they give you room to look. Jesse the sales guy by far the best sales person I have came across.

December 24, 2015

Thanks so much for the great response and I appreciate everyone in your family that bought a vehicle from us this month. It's been great working with you guys! Let us know what other family members you have that need a nice car or truck! Mike Carmichael General Manager

Perfect Experience

by from Mount Orab, Ohio |

Dave Bolender made my purchase simple and he was very informative, Ryan Bolender also made the loan process go very easy. Thanks to the staff at Mount Orab Ford.

April 20, 2016

Kelsey, it was our pleasure helping you get your new Escape. Enjoy it and let us know anything we can do for you or your family in the future. Thanks so much for the positive review.

Love my new Focus

by from Mt. Orab, OH |

I've never had a better experience buying a car. Every one was friendly and professional. They didn't pressure me. When I decided on the Focus, they gave me a great deal on my trade in and helped me get financing with a great interest rate. I have some bumps in my credit history, but they still got me a great rate and payment. They also made sure I knew how to operate all the new technology for the interior controls and synced my phone for hands free calling. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend them if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle.

March 16, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback. It was our pleasure to assist you and we're so glad you like your Focus so well. Please let us know how we can assist you and your family in the future. Thanks again!

Excellent Dealership

by from Russellville, OH |

This was an excellent buying process, and very easy as well thanks the Mt. Orab Ford. I dealt mainly with Ryan and he was very helpful. The buying process was easier than I thought it could be. If they weren't so busy I would have been out of there a lot quicker. Will recommend anyone to go there.

March 9, 2016

Brett, thanks so much for the business and the positive feedback. It was an honor being a part of your first new vehicle purchase and we look forward to a long relationship. Thanks again and let us know how we can help you and your family in the future.

Great place to shop

by from Georgetown, OH |

I was shopping for a used car. The salesman, Ryan, was superb. He was friendly, helpful but not smothering, knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in, no pressure whatever. I went to some other dealers before deciding but Mt. Orab Ford had the best value. Ryan helped me through the purchase process smoothly and professionally.

December 24, 2015

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. Ryan is a great guy and everyone here strives to take care of everyone in an easy and friendly manner. Please let us know what we can do to help you or your family in the future! Mike Carmichael General Manager

Best car buying experience!

by from Amelia, Ohio |

Ryan Bolender and his team were excellent to work with! We will always shop at Mt. Orab Ford from here on out.

November 12, 2015

Thanks, Andrew. We appreciate the feedback very much. It was a pleasure doing business with your family. Enjoy your Explorer and let us know how we can assist you or anyone you know in the future. Thanks again!

Respone

by from Mt. Orab, Ohio |

This is reply to Mr. Carmichael's response to my original review dated September 14, 2015. First, I finally received our car on September 29, 2015. Four weeks to do a four hour reprogram. Mr. Carmichael I did not feel like a valued customer when our car sat in the same parking spot that I left it in, for two days. I did not feel like a valued customer when your young service advisor informed my that making an appointment meant nothing. That if a big job came in it would take precedence over my appointment. I did not feel like a valued customer when your service manager told me he would call in a Ford Field Technician, who never showed up. I did not feel like a valued customer when I was told that you service department had reprogramed two other cars without incidence. I did not feel like a valued customer when I was called midway through the month indicating that the car would be finished on Friday, two days away, but it wasn't. I had two cars serviced at Mt. Orab Ford without any problems until the dealership was sold. It appears to me the philosophy has changed and in my case not for the better. There is too much water under the bridge. I have taken my business elsewhere. I wish your customers well.

Great selection, great price ,outstanding service!

by from Georgetown Ohio |

My husband and I needed a new truck and it needed to be one that I liked to drive! After visiting several dealers (in Clermont and Adams Co), we returned to Mt Orab Ford. Zach was by far the most knowledgeable and professional of all salespersons. We were not pressured at all. We quickly realized that the Ford 150 had everything my husband wanted AND what I wanted! Comfortable and easy to drive! If I give him the opportunity to drive it , I'm sure my husband will like it as much as I do ! We've recommended to several friends that they go see Zach at mt Orab Ford!!!

Great experience

by from Hillsboro ohio |

Bought a new F-150 Super Crew from Ryan Bolender, the whole experience was a good one .

September 10, 2014

Thanks for your review!

Mike Lingrosso: Sales

by from Georgetown,oh. |

Mike Lingrosso was very professional and polite and he knew his vehicles. He went up and beyond his job. There were 2 important things that was left at the dealership and he delivered them to me in person. I will highly recommend him to others that are interested in a vehicle in the future.