Mt. Orab Ford

480 W Main St, Mt Orab, OH 45154

New 888-459-5894
Used 888-459-4350
Service 888-459-6336

The Small Town Dealer With the BIG REPUTATION!!!

Super experience

by from Springfield, OH |

I was looking for a late model Ford Explorer and found what I was looking for at Mt Orab Ford. Though it was 90 minutes away, they made it worth my time with a super good price. The vehicle was exactly as advertise and exceptionally clean. I was there only 30 minutes and the proud owner of a new used car. Though the dealership facilities are small, they are big on providing a great customer experience and ease of dealing with them. I am extremely satisfied with 2011 Explorer I bought as well as the customer service they extended.

Great experience

by from Hillsboro ohio |

Bought a new F-150 Super Crew from Ryan Bolender, the whole experience was a good one .

Mike Lingrosso: Sales

by from Georgetown,oh. |

Mike Lingrosso was very professional and polite and he knew his vehicles. He went up and beyond his job. There were 2 important things that was left at the dealership and he delivered them to me in person. I will highly recommend him to others that are interested in a vehicle in the future.

Worth the Drive !! :-)

by from Cincinnati,OH |

I was not a Ford person until I got to Mt. Orab on the advice of an old friend. Once there I was pleasantly surprised with the unbelieveable service and treatment. Gerald and his sales team worked diligently to fit my needs (budget: single parent income and twins: space for friends and travel). I absolutely love my Ford Freestyle!!! I would not part with it for anything now. It is now paid off, WHEW! I have had many offers to sell it, since it has low miles and is in perfect shape, but still refuse! I am now saving for the twins cars which I will definitely go back to see Gerald. Gerald has graciously helped me out with the purchase of tires when I was desperate! This is a true dealership of character with no pressure. I am proud to call Gerald Gabbard my friend. Just a side note too, while out a few weeks ago and chatting with some friends, his name came up and 2 other friends from my high school also said they purchased their cars from him. LOL, what a hoot that was. I think that speaks volumes as well. Go see the folks at Mt. Orab, you'll be glad you made the drive. They'll treat you right.

A whole different car buying, servicing experience

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I purchased my first car from Mt. Orab Ford back in 1978, it was the first time that buying a car was actually an enjoyable experience. They were very courteous and fair, things that stuck with me. Consequently, through out time leading up to the present, I have always returned there. I have purchased several vehicles since, and when I did need service, it was in a reasonable amount of time, but more importantly, there was never a time that a car had to go back twice for the same issue. I found all the staff there to be professional, friendly, and courteous, giving their customers a very nice and clean facility, in a family atmosphere.

Greatest Service in the Cincinnati area

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Mt.Orab Service Department is by far the best experience I've had in the last 10 yrs. NEVER Have I had a problem with communications or loaner cars while my vehicles were there for extended service. The Service manager and all techs are very knowledgeable of the services they provide. Never any inconviences with the parts department for ordered parts to repair my car. Everyone in the dealership from the Owner to the lot keeper is always curtious and helpful.

The best Ford dealer in the country.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have been buying cars and trucks from Gerald for over twenty years. During this time we have purchased eight new vehicles. It is a 600 mile round trip for us. I would drive any distance to buy from them.

i went to Mt. Orab Ford for service

by from winchester, Oh6 |

I took my 06 Ford focus in to this dealer ship for service. They had it for two days when i called to see if it was ready for pick up they told me it was fixed. I picked it up but o.e week latter I had to put my car back in for the same problem and they had it for two weeks. I picked it up and they sasaid it was fixed all but the part they broke. Telling me that the part they broke was going to cost me an extra 500. Even then I got the car home and 2 days latter the problem is back at this point I have paid them all most 1000 dollars to fix my car and they have made the problem worse and caused more issues.