Doug Richert Cadillac

Used 888-565-1556 Used888-565-1556
Service 888-604-2146 Service 888-604-2146

Fantastic Experience!

by from Topeka, KS |

After driving the same vehicle for 12 years, I finally decided it was time to change it up. I found exactly what I wanted at Doug Richert's dealership. When I went in on a Saturday morning to look at a Yaris, Dick Schaeffer greeted me right away. He showed me the car, and I was pretty much sold right away. He wouldn't start the paperwork until I'd had it out on a test drive though, just to be 100% sure. Very professional attitude, very low-pressure atmosphere. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. They have a nice selection of vehicles, and a great staff!

July 12, 2015

Thank you for your business and feedback!

All around GREAT buying experience!

by from Valley Center, KS |

We drove a little over two hours to view a car we were looking to purchase. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted by our sales person Dick, whom we had spoken earlier on the phone. We were treated like one of the family and not just another customer. The buying experience was professional and made easy. Jarod Richert handled our finance needs with ease. Before we left with our new purchase, Dick gave us a complete run down of all the features our new car had to offer. Again I would strongly recommend that your next car purchase happens at Doug Richert Cadillac in Topeka KS.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for making the drive! We appreciate your business and feedback.

Great service

by from Lees Summit, Mo. |

This dealership is definitely customer oriented. Barry Riddle was patient, courteous, and professional. It was a pleasure doing business with this dealership.

May 5, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and feedback!

Great service!

by from Spring Hill, KS |

I worked with Barry after finding my perfect car online. He was very thorough in showing us everything the car had to offer. It was the fastest process I have ever experienced when buying a car. No hassles, straight forward and truthful. See you in a few years for the next one, Barry!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and business! We look forward to seeing you for your next car.

Great Friendly Helpful Service at Richert Cadillac

by from Sagle, Idaho |

I flew from Idaho to purchase my Ford Escape that I purchased from Richert Cadillac. My sales person Barry Riddle helped me get acquainted with the the new driving experience. He was very friendly and helpful in sorting out the new car phone and gps set up and overall made the buying experience very easy.

March 20, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business.

Helpful and knowledge staff

by from Topeka, KS |

Since 2008 we have worked with Barry on buying both new and used vehicles. Barry was very patient with us and has always looked out for our needs. Service personal has always been willing to take care of our vehicles regardless of where we purchased them. For us it was and is a pleasure to deal with Doug Reichert Cadillac. We have never been pressured to buy or felt uncomfortable.

February 17, 2015

Thank you Richard! We appreciate your feedback as well as your many years of doing business with us.

Straight-Forward and Honest

by from Topeka |

Mike did a great job showing us what we wanted and laying everything out honestly. Would recommend friends and family to him.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and continued business.

Body shop repairs

by from Topeka ks |

Recently had an accident in my automobile. As a female I am often intimidated and nervous about getting repairs done at a repair shop. My experience there was very comfortable and easy. Mark was very easy to talk to and help me understand the process of what it would take to repair my car. He stayed in contact with me and the car was delivered even earlier than expected. His crew there do excellent work and take pride in what they do. If every place had people like they do, life would be a dream! P.S. Mark, I truly enjoy your sense of humor! It really lightened my mood!

August 23, 2014

Thank you Linda! We appreciate your feedback.

Fantastic Job

by from Lawrence, KS |

Went to the dealer after spotting the "perfect" Suburban for us online. It turned out the vehicle was not available, but they had a Yukon almost identifcal, and we fell in love with it. Josh did a great job making us comfortable, ensuring we knew all the highlights of the vehicle and answering our questions. Great staff and they stayed late to get us out the door with our new vehicle - love it! I have my eye on one of those Cadillacs to replace my current car and will return to work with Josh and team again. Fantastic job guys!

April 11, 2015

Thank you for your business and feedback!

Review

by from McFarland, KS |

Very pleased, very nice sales team, great facilities. Josh Barr was very knowledgeable and helpful.

April 11, 2015

Thank you for your business and feedback.