Dick Edwards Auto Plaza

1825 Goldenbelt Blvd, Junction City, KS 66441

New 888-609-1793
Used 888-802-3226
Service 866-414-5815

We got the car you want!!!

A real pleasure to work with!!

by from 67410 |

Our salesperson was very helpful in finding a vehicle for us that we were able to afford, a real pleasure to work with!! The service was exceptional and we will be referring everyone we know to your dealership.

Great service

by from Abilene ks |

I have been having my cars serviced with Dick Edwards since 1983, always have been good!

Great service!!!!!!!!!!

by from Milford, kansas |

I have had my Shelby serviced here for as long as I've owned it and this dealership has the most professional costumer service I have ever experienced

Great service

by from Junction city kansas |

Overall great service my sales lady Angel was amazing and extremely pleasant.

Ok dealership

by from Junctionn city, KS |

It's an alright dealership. Not much impressed just happy they could get me a car.

Horrible Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Traveled over 2 hours to look at a vehicle, after spending most of the day on the phone and asking them several times to be thorough and show me good pictures and tell me the truth. I arrived to a vehicle with body parts falling off, ripped seats and air blowing through the windshield. unfortunately I feel most any dealership would have done this to me , that is the nature of their business. But this was pretty flagrant. I took my entire family out their, as I explained to them as I would have to do, and they still were willing to try this on me. After my drive and these issues, I was told. IT IS A USED VEHICLE! So, if you are thinking of purchasing a used vehicle, apparently this is their standard. If you are from Wichita, they try to offer you a better deal. To get you out there, Hoping you will buy, because of the effort YOU have put in. Stay far away from this place! They at very least have nothing to offer you, that you can't find in town.

January 30, 2015

This vehicle was thoroughly disclose & a numerous about of photos sent to consumer before he ever left the Wichita area to come here. He want us to lower the price on the 100,000 mile vehicle even more. It was priced to consumer at $2500.00 under NADA retail and was in great mechanical shape. He asked for an additional amount off which we declined so he left without the vehicle. Basically we could not come to an agreement on a low priced 100,000 mile plus vehicle so he did not purchase it. It was his choice to not purchase it so that was fine with us.

Best experience to date

by from Junction City, KS |

Beautiful dealership, amazing and professional staff, and a real sense of family in the building. Would recommend this dealership and it's sales staff to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Excellent service.

by from Junction City, Kansas |

I am always served with respect and prompt car services every time I've been to Dick Edwards for business. Thanks so much!

couldn?t be happier

by from Junction City KS |

I came to Dick Edwards after looking online and seeing what a great selection of trucks they have. It been a while since I have bought a new truck and this time was so much easier. I found the F-150 that I was interested in online, called the dealership to set up a test drive and everything was ready to go. After the test drive I was very impressed with how easy everything had been to that point so I decide to buy the same day. The paperwork was done in quickly, I got the price I wanted and I really couldn?t be happier with how everything went.

March 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Dick Edwards experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, Rod Pratt

super easy to work with!

by from Junction City KS |

The sales staff at Dick Edwards was super easy to work with! I bought my last 3 cars from Dan and he and everyone on the staff always work hard to get me the best price possible. Dan really listened to me work with me to make sure I got the right car for me. Thanks again and please keep up the good work.

March 7, 2013

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Also, take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Best, Rod Pratt

top notch from beginning to end

by from junction city KS |

This was easily one of my best car buying experiences!! Mark and everyone on the staff was very friendly and easy going. Mark really worked with me to make sure we found a car that I was happy with. Everything about the visit was top notch from beginning to end and I will definitely be recommending your dealership in the future.

March 5, 2013

Thanks for this great review! We take pride in providing the highest levels of customer service possible and invite you to stop in or give us a call if you ever have a question or need help with your automotive needs. Thanks for choosing Dick Edwards and check out our Facebook and Twitter pages to get exclusive discounts and savings. Best, Rod Pratt