Craig Toyota

New 855-675-4516 New 855-675-4516
Used 888-728-9227 Used 888-728-9227
Service 866-864-0798 Service 866-864-0798

Indiana's OLDEST Toyota's Dealership

Great place, great people!

by from Madison, IN |

Wonderful place! The employees were very helpful and informative! They found us just the vehicle we were looking for and in a very timely manner! We purchased our 2013 Toyota Sienna there, they also installed a DVD player in the van for us. I was very impressed on how quickly they did the install. They did a great job putting it in and were very helpful in getting us a courtesy car while they were installing the player! We definitely plan to go there in the future if we ever need to buy another vehicle!

August 12, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We do appreciate it. As a small dealer we try to stand above the rest and take exceptional care of our customers in order to make them want to come back! Thank you again for your business and enjoy your Sienna! Dave Tingle e-Commerce Director Craig Toyota

great service fantastic salesperson

by from bedford, ky |

Our salesperson was upbeat and friendly. She made the whole process enjoyable and was very patient with our very slow moving bank. Angie was priceless.

Angela Boswell

by from Sulphur, KY |

Great service and overall experience AWESOME. Will purchase next vehicle from here as well. Very friendly and helpful. Great experience! Angela Boswell was great!

Jason Tague in Service is awesome

by from Madison, IN |

I just want to give a huge shout out to Jason Tague and the other folks at Craig's Toyota for their excellent customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty after I hit a deer that resulted in a two month process of repairs and dealing with the insurance company. Jason discovered problems with the engine when Honda said there was nothing wrong. My Pilot ended up needing the entire engine replaced! They held my hand through the whole thing and really lived up to the ideal of hometown service. There is one lovely young lady there, who unfortunately her name has left my brain, but she was especially kind and comforting to me. I hope she sees this so she knows how much she was appreciated even though my memory for names is terrible! Anyway, I would highly recommend Jason and the service team at Craig's. They were fantastic during a long and stressful episode.

Great buying experience!

by from Nelson county, KY |

Craig Toyota made car buying easy. Personnel were very helpful without being pushy. I would highly recommend Craig Toyota to friends and family. Allison helped us with paperwork and answered all questions in a friendly professional manner.

October 20, 2015

Thank you for the review! We do appreciate it and am glad you had a good experience! We just try to keep it simple.

Always got what we needed

by from Floyds Knobs, IN |

Craig Toyota is the only dealership where we experienced absolutely no pressure. We purchased a 2005 Toyota Prius in that same year after my wife and I had prayed about what vehicle to buy. Now, 10 years later and after 213,900 reliable miles, we prayed about an upgrade to a similar 2009 Prius. Angela Boswell, Product Specialist, at Craig found, not only what we desired, but also the same color and option package at very low miles. Angela was most helpful in contacting us as soon as this vehicle became available. (I think she was as excited about it as we were.)

October 20, 2015

Thank you for the comments and great review! We do appreciate the feed back! Thank you again!

Charles Lawson

by from Milton, Ky |

We had an excellent visit which resulted in buying a new car. I would recommend my friends and family to shop and purchase from this dealership. They were very pleasant to talk to and supplied our needs in a timely manner with no hassle.

October 20, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We do appreciate it!

New car buying experience and service

by from Wheatley, Ky |

The people at Craig Toyotaare all very professional and genuinely nice. The service dept was awesome I had a 2008 RAV4 need some work and they did and awesome cost effective way of repairing the car. I have recently traded my Rav and my Tundra for a new 2015 Venza XLE and I walked away with a profit. Nice! That's what I like. Getting paid to buy a car.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We do try to take care of our customers and make it a pleasurable buying experience. We do appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future as well! Thanks again! Dave Tingle e-Commerce Director Craig Toyota Madison, In. 47250 888-273-3135

Referred by friends and glad they did!

by from Seymour, IN |

We were referred by friends to come to Craig Toyota looking for a new RAV4 and we were truly glad we did! We were greeted by Brittany and we told her what we were looking for. She showed us a new RAV4 but we needed AWD so they found us one and went and got it. The building is not fancy but very comfortable. Everyone was very friendly and we picked up our new RAV4 yesterday. I know that if we have any questions or problems, Craig Toyota will take care of us. We will definitely recommend Craig Toyota to friends!

June 2, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We do appreciate the feedback and will do all we can to take care of you in the future! We also appreciate the business and are glad to welcome you to the Craig Toyota family! Dave Tingle eCommerce Director Craig Toyota Madison, In 47250 888-273-3135

Excellent Service!!!

by from Hope, Indiana |

I would recommend any one of my friends and family to come here to buy a new car. I loved the no pressure sales and the friendly and courteous manner in which I was treated. I was very comfortable with my decision and after 4 years of shopping for a new car Craig Toyota really caught my attention and helped me buy a brand new Rav4. The sales manager Mark Andrew made me very comfortable and it was easy to negotiate with him and my Sales Rep. Stacy Demaree. Stacy and Mark strived to make sure that I was very comfortable with the pricing and worked very hard to ensure my happiness with my purchase. Big Thanks to Craig Toyota.

June 2, 2015

Thank you for the warm review! We do appreciate all the customer feedback we can get. It was a pleasure doing business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Craig Toyota family. Dave Tingle eCommerce Director Craig Toyota Madison, In 47250 888-273-3135