Craig Toyota

New 855-675-4516
Used 888-728-9227
Service 866-864-0798

Indiana's OLDEST Toyota's Dealership

Great place, great people!

by from Madison, IN |

Wonderful place! The employees were very helpful and informative! They found us just the vehicle we were looking for and in a very timely manner! We purchased our 2013 Toyota Sienna there, they also installed a DVD player in the van for us. I was very impressed on how quickly they did the install. They did a great job putting it in and were very helpful in getting us a courtesy car while they were installing the player! We definitely plan to go there in the future if we ever need to buy another vehicle!

August 11, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We do appreciate it. As a small dealer we try to stand above the rest and take exceptional care of our customers in order to make them want to come back! Thank you again for your business and enjoy your Sienna! Dave Tingle e-Commerce Director Craig Toyota

New car buying experience and service

by from Wheatley, Ky |

The people at Craig Toyotaare all very professional and genuinely nice. The service dept was awesome I had a 2008 RAV4 need some work and they did and awesome cost effective way of repairing the car. I have recently traded my Rav and my Tundra for a new 2015 Venza XLE and I walked away with a profit. Nice! That's what I like. Getting paid to buy a car.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We do try to take care of our customers and make it a pleasurable buying experience. We do appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future as well! Thanks again! Dave Tingle e-Commerce Director Craig Toyota Madison, In. 47250 888-273-3135

Referred by friends and glad they did!

by from Seymour, IN |

We were referred by friends to come to Craig Toyota looking for a new RAV4 and we were truly glad we did! We were greeted by Brittany and we told her what we were looking for. She showed us a new RAV4 but we needed AWD so they found us one and went and got it. The building is not fancy but very comfortable. Everyone was very friendly and we picked up our new RAV4 yesterday. I know that if we have any questions or problems, Craig Toyota will take care of us. We will definitely recommend Craig Toyota to friends!

June 2, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We do appreciate the feedback and will do all we can to take care of you in the future! We also appreciate the business and are glad to welcome you to the Craig Toyota family! Dave Tingle eCommerce Director Craig Toyota Madison, In 47250 888-273-3135

Excellent Service!!!

by from Hope, Indiana |

I would recommend any one of my friends and family to come here to buy a new car. I loved the no pressure sales and the friendly and courteous manner in which I was treated. I was very comfortable with my decision and after 4 years of shopping for a new car Craig Toyota really caught my attention and helped me buy a brand new Rav4. The sales manager Mark Andrew made me very comfortable and it was easy to negotiate with him and my Sales Rep. Stacy Demaree. Stacy and Mark strived to make sure that I was very comfortable with the pricing and worked very hard to ensure my happiness with my purchase. Big Thanks to Craig Toyota.

June 2, 2015

Thank you for the warm review! We do appreciate all the customer feedback we can get. It was a pleasure doing business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Craig Toyota family. Dave Tingle eCommerce Director Craig Toyota Madison, In 47250 888-273-3135

Very Good Experience!!!!

by from Vevay, Indiana |

Process was easy and they were very good to deal with. Stacy Demaree our Sales Consultant was very nice and helpful!!!! Mike O'Brien the Finance Manager helped us with financing and got us a great interest rate, had everything ready when we got there and made sure we were in and out quickly.

April 27, 2015

We thank you for the business and the review! We do appreciate it. We try to make the car purchasing experience easy and stress free. We look forward to serving you and doing business in the future! Thanks again! Dave Tingle eCommerce Director Craig Toyota Madison, In 47250 888-273-3135

GREAT SALES!!!!!!!

by from Warsaw, Kentucky |

They were very helpful with my car buying experience. Stacy Demaree was my sales consultant and did a good job helping me get the financing with a GREAT interest rate and payment. Easy to understand and straight forward. Made buying hassle free. We had been to another dealership today and they very shady and tried to hide the interest rate and make us sign papers before telling us what is was. Stacy at Craig's told up front what my interest rate was and worked hard to get the best interest rate for us. Gave me several different options to choose from. Thank you Craig Toyota!!!!!

April 27, 2015

We thank you for the review! We try to keep things simple and easy here at Craig Toyota. We believe that is part of what sets us apart from the rest of the industry. It is always a pleasure to meet new friends and we look forward to serving you again the future! Enjoy you're new car!

Would highly recommend!!!

by from Bedford, KY |

Went car shopping with my 18 year old daughter. This was to be her first time buying. She was interested in a truck and found a few different ones that she liked. Before I would let her test drive I needed to know the price, to make sure it wasn't out of her price range. Of course the ones she had picked out were, but Bill Sullivan continued to look around and found one that would be in her range. We test drove it and she feel in love. We had a wonderful experience while shopping at Craigs and the financing was easy too, thanks Dave! We will be returning customers! Thanks again for the great experience!!!

April 27, 2015

Thank you for the review, we do appreciate it! I am sure the truck will make a fine durable vehicle for her for a long time to come. We thank you again and welcome and future business you can send our way!

Great Service

by from Florence, IN |

Had a great experience. Not too much hassle in buying. Bill Sullivan did a great job contacting me. When I came in to buy Bill was on vacation and the sales team Stacy Demaree, Tim Williams, and Mark Andrew did a great job helping me and taking care of my purchase.

April 21, 2015

Thank you for the review! We do appreciate it! We always strive at Craig Toyota to give a unique and pleasant buying experience! Please keep us in mind for any future purchases and for friend and family referrals as well! Thanks again and have a great day! Enjoy you're new car!

Awesome!!!

by from Madison, Indiana |

We have purchased many vehicles in the past and have never received the quality of service that we received at Craig Toyota. Mike, the Business Manager, handled our paperwork. He was extremely polite and explained every part of the contract and lifetime warranty. Usually after the paperwork is signed the salesman puts the tag on the car and his business is finished, but not with Bill Sullivan. He continued his service by setting my phone into the radio system and loading my contacts for wireless service. He explained every button and answered every question until we were completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend this salesman and dealership to my friends, family and contacts. This was our first time buying from this dealership but we will definitely be back!!!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We strive hard to make our customers happy and appreciate the opportunity to serve you! Thank you again for you're business! Enjoy the new car!

Waste of time

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Waste of time here. Offered me $4,000.00 below KBB value even for a fair shape Suburban. Mine is in excellent shape. They also wouldnt budge on their pickup which had rust on the rockers and didnt bother telling me until I got there from Indy. Wasted my gas and time. I would stay clear from Craig Toyota!

Great car buying experience

by from Louisville KY |

JR was our salesman and he was great. He did not try to pressure us in any way. We appreciate how he took care of the small problem that the minivan had before we came into purchase the van. They were patient with us in our making a decision to purchase a vehicle and gave us agreat price. They even made filling the paper work for purchasing the van really easy. We say thank you Craig Toyota.