Kindle Auto Plaza

Used 888-229-4235
Service 877-371-6154

Driving Customers Happy for 50 years

1 of 1 review

My experience in researching a car to buy

by from Oceanview |

I was interested in a specific model sedan, turbo diesel. Went to check on car, it was being repaired by an adjacent dealer. Inquired many times over a 3 week period, was updated but car was still not repaired. Let it sit for a couple weeks, inquired on the car, was told that it was finally repaired and available by email. The next day I emailed to make an appointment, got a email response that the car was sold. I had been very specific in my requests and was ready to purchase this vehicle had they honored my requests to be contacted.

Kindle Auto Plaza responded to this review

January 17, 2014

Mr. Read, My name is Anthony and I am the Internet Director here at Kindle Autoplaza. I'd like to apologize for your negative experience while attempting to purchase a car from us. I hope you understand that this certain vehicle was a special case since it was being fixed for months and out of our control. We had many customers that were interested in this vehicle, but we did not want to take a deposit until we were sure it was able to be sold. Once it was determined that it was 100% ready and at the level of quality that we ensure our inventory to be, we reached out to all interested parties that had contacted us in the order it was received. Unfortunately, a customer that had shown similar interest as you came right away and purchased this highly desirable vehicle. Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of Kindle Autoplaza.

(1-1 of 1 review)