Laurel Kia

14921 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707

New 877-693-3727 New 877-693-3727
Used 877-496-3058 Used 877-496-3058
Service 877-438-8909 Service 877-438-8909

Don't Make a Bad Choice,Make a Good Choice... with Laurel Kia!

Kept it real

by from Laurel, MD |

I worked with Ryan and Steve and they were AWESOME. I felt like they were being very honest about everything. They were very relaxed and didn't make me feel pressured. This was my first time buying a car, so I was pretty worried about everything. However, they went through a lot of options with me and made sure I was totally comfortable before I signed anything. Great place with great people.

Best customer service care barnone.

by from New Windsor, MD |

Mike Vacca made this the best car shopping experience ever. Everyone at Laurel Kia made me feel like I was a priority and took care of every car shopping need I had to make this a positive experience. I have already refered people to Laurel Kia.

Great dealership, Great people, Fantastic service

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I worked with Tae Yeon in finding a new car that was affordable since I am still in school. He originally reached out to me after i filled out information on a car. After going in and talking about prices he gave me and incredible deal that no dealership would consider. Not only did he find what i was looking for but he went above and beyond his duties to get it. I found a dealership for life and will defiantly be returning!!

Very rewarding

by from Laurel, MD |

My experience at Laurel Kia was very rewarding!! I had a very good and knowledgeable saleman Ryan Fracasse. I would recommend him to anyone. Also, I would like to acknowledge that my experience with the finance person was very rewarding!

Great dealership for repeat business!

by from Fort Meade, MD |

I returned to this dealership a year after working with Brian Yeon before. I needed to upgrade from my Kia Soul to a Kia Sorento. I learned quickly that Brian was no longer working there, but Tae Yeon, Brian's brother still worked with the dealership and I asked for his help. Over the course of a month, I worked with Tae on finding a Sorento. Finally, at the start of a March sale, Tae let me know that he had found the exact color make and model Sorento that I was looking for. The vehicle wasn't at the Laurel dealership but Tae actually drove and got it so that I could buy it the same day that he found it. Great service and the finance office worked hard to get me a deal. I definitely recommend this dealership and Mr. Steve York, Mr. Alex Nowak, Ms. Lisa and Mr. Tae Yeon!

AWESOME!!!!

by from Laurel, MD |

Jamal, the "guy in the red bow tie" was awesome! He was patient, funny, very knowledgeable about thr product. He was not pushy and truly worked with me! Oustanding#!

Buying my Kia Sorrento

by from Laurel, MD |

I bought a 2011 Kia Sorrento at Laurel Kia and my Salesperson was Jerry Sullivan. Jerry's knowledge of the vehicle was spot on. I felt that Jerry gave me a good deal on my trade in and the price of my new vehicle. I have been very happy with my vehicle and would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Jerry if I am looking for one in the future. I would rate Jerry above any of the Salesmen that I have bought other vehicles in the past. My rating for Jerry would be an A+.

Wouldn't Recommend

by from Laurel, MD |

Wouldn't honor their 30 day warranty. It clearly states that MD state inspection items are covered (i.e. lights and signals). I immediately notified them that a left turn signal wasn't working. Was informed that it wasn't covered. The overall buying experience was okay, but failure to provide this likely very simple and cheap fix left a sour taste in my mouth. I can't respect a business that can't honor it's commitments, no matter how small.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Severn, md |

Pierce York was an excellent salesman. He worked with us online before we moved here and had our new car and paperwork waiting for us upon arrival! Pierce has checked on us several times ensuring we are happy. Would highly recommend him! Service dept needs a LOT of work. They are unfriendly and rude.

Purchase of Kia Forte post BK7

by from Baltimore, MD |

Laurel Kia, although a little smaller than some other dealerships definitely delivers BIG on Customer Service and Satisfaction. I had been driving an older car that was just about on it's last leg so I really wanted to get a newer car. Earlier this year, I filed ch. 7 bankruptcy and I was really uncertain of the processes involved and my options for purchasing a car. I had been getting anywhere from 6-8 notices per week, from car dealerships(Laurel Kia included) advertising their expertise in helping people get a new or newer/used car post bankruptcy. On the Laurel Kia website, I found a car that I liked and could see myself happily owning so I gave the number on the notice a call. The number was no longer in service. Normally, that would have been a turn off to me and I would have moved on to the next dealership, but I decided to Google the number to the dealership and contact them directly. I explained the notice I had and explained my financial situation. I was then set up with an appointment to meet with Michael Davis. I met with Michael and began working on getting the car I picked from the website. The APR offered to me by the lender was MUCH higher than I had expected and I decided to decline the deal. Prior to leaving the dealership that day, Michael and I had some very candid conversations about the bankruptcy and how lenders view me post Ch. 7. I learned a wealth of information from Michael Davis, and had some common myths and misconceptions about bankruptcy put to rest. My let me know that the offer from the lender would remain open for 30 days if I changed my mind. I went home that night a little disappointed but determined to build upon the knowledge I had gained from Michael. After about 2 weeks of research, speaking with people in the industry, I decided to make some adjustments and revisit Michael and Laurel Kia. I found another VERY NICE car with all of the bells and whistles, and that was a little less expensive than my first choice, and Michael went to work for me. Let me tell you how PLEASED I am right now...I ended up with a monthly payment that is $100 less than my initial target, a car that I feel good driving( look good driving too) and so much knowledge about buying a car(financing, refinancing, trade-ins, depreciation, credit ratings, how lenders view applicants and so much more)! Laurel Kia and Michael Davis were a God-send to me. I felt that he and other Laurel Kia staff were really there to help me through this process, not just to sell me a car. Anytime I called or visited the dealership, everyone was kind and courteous and that created a very comfortable atmosphere for me throughout the process. When closing my deal, I worked with Jamal Allen, the Assistant Manager of Finance(I believe that's his title). He was very personable and professional as he helped me sign off on all the the official paperwork and discussed the particulars of down-payment(they were VERY flexible). Overall, even though my car buying venture started off a little rocky, I think things could not have gone any better for me at any other dealer. For the record, I had never previously considered a Kia but after visiting Laurel Kia and working with Michael and the rest of the staff, I would definitely return and also refer anyone I know, who is in the market for a car(Kia or otherwise) to Laurel Kia.