Jerry's Chevrolet

18 Fort Evans Road, Leesburg, VA 20176

New 888-253-0581
Used 877-289-6781
Service 888-229-0815

Let the Competition Beware!

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from LEESBURG, VA. |

I HAVE HAD TO HAVE MY CAR REPAIRED 2 TIMES AT JERRY'S CHEVY IN LEESBURG, VA. I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW NICE AND HOW FAST AND COMPATENT THESE PEOPLE ARE AND WERE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY AND ALL PERSONS WHO NEED THEIR CAR FIXED! THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL! I WOULD RATE THEM A 10 OUT OF 10! THANK U EVERYONE AT JERRY'S!!!!!! 3/24/14

I like Jerrys

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Worked with Jerrys while looking for a new Cruze. They were very helpful and offered me a great out the door price. Very helpful and courteous.

Meet Expectations!

by from Leesburg VA |

We recently decided to purchase a used car for my daughter and shop four different dealers in the Northern Virginia region and online shopping too. Since we knew the exact model, it all came down to who had the best price. Jerry's Chevrolet took the initiative and treated us with respect throughout the entire process. Bill and Tom used car sales manager attitude was positive as they took the time to ensure their customer was satisfied. Thanks for everything! Had a couple issue with 2004 Toyota Avalon, but they were quick to fix the problem. Over A.

Cheap lying Dogs

by from Stafford VA |

Had been dealing with a salesman on a used Corvette for 3 days and had an appointment to see and road test the car and they sold it without notifying me about someone else being interested in the car. I wasn't even given a chance to put a deposit on it and I had inquired about it before the party who purchased it even asked about the car. This dealer puts money first. Not customers. I wasted all that time staying in contact with my salesman just to be dumped on. I live over an hour and a half away from this dealer but I would have made some attempt to keep my deal alive had I been told another party was interested. Shame on these people . Money grubbers. No interest in taking care of decent customers. I would be ashamed if the car I bought was somebody else's deal and I got it unfairly.

Exceeded Expectations

by from Ashburn, VA |

We recently decided to purchase a new Camaro and have contacted four different dealers in the Northern Virginia region. Since we knew the exact model, it all came down to who had the best price. Jerry's Chevrolet took the initiative to provide all available discounts and treated us with respect throughout the entire process. Tracy and Jim's attitude was always positive as they took the time to ensure their customer was satisfied. They went above and beyond expectations by getting the car prepped for a big surprise for my wife. It all turned out great especially when she realized the car with the big bowtie was hers. We will definitely promote your firm to our friends. Thanks for everything!

2007 Xterra Off Road

by from Winchester, VA |

I was unable to find a manual Xterra in my area about 50 miles away. I checked Cars.com and saw a new listing for the vehicle. I contacted the store and sales rep Tracey answered the phone. Polite, courteous, and professional was the first traits observed on the phone. I made an appt to see it in two hours. Tracey had it waiting and ready to go. After driving the truck I realized how much I forgot about how fun it is to drive; you know, like the teens like to drive! Next came the not-fun part--negotiating the trade-in. They made an offer that was fantastic, put new brakes on it for me at no additional cost and filled up the tank! It's been a six months since the purchase and I have had no problems. I do realize it is used and eventually like all things with moving parts it will need maintenance. The value in purchasing from a large, well-established dealership is "reputation". They hinge their future on this key ingredient. At times a buyer may pay a bit more but the trade off is that you can nearly bank on the fact that unless the vehicle is the best available in its category, it does not get the dealer name on the trunk lid. Everyone from the salesman to the store manager were helpful and kind and "professional". Buying a car is usually the second largest purchase a human makes. Considering that we buy so many vehicles over a lifetime, it only makes sense to start with a best of breed dealership. Jerry's in Leesburg is well worth the drive. Thank you to the entire staff! Regards, Mark R.

Overall good

by from Martinsburg |

Had a couple issue with the car but they were quick to fix the problem. Over B+.