Elmer Hare Ford

966 W North St, Marshall, MO 65340

New 888-466-9451
Used 888-902-7850
Service 888-603-1469

Elmer-Hare Ford is a Family Owned and Operated FORD FRANCHISE for over 55 Years !

Great experience, recommended!

by from Marshall, MO |

I recently purchased a new car from Elmer Hare Ford. The overall experience was excellent. Terry was great to work with and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. Ryan was also able to help out on a subsequent visit. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I feel confident recommending their dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

September 5, 2014

Travis, Thank you for your review on our Dealership. I am glad to hear that your buying experience was pleasurable and easy-I will pass along your feedback to the entire sales department. Thank you again and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Terry Sullivan Sales Manager

Highly Satisfactory

by from Maryville, MO |

I recently purchased a Toyota Corolla from Elmer hare Ford. I was hugely satisfied with the kind of response I received the moment I approached them. Cars.com gives you plenty of choices (Some good,some bad), and as I always extremely confused on my choiced to make, thanks to elmer ford Internet sales team (Wayne Lewis and Terry). These guys stayed in touched with me constantly, and took a very good care of my needs. Understood my requirements and reflected the service Just like what I would prefer. I'm extreemly thankful and satisifed with the service and will recommend to my friends.

Straight Shooters and Friendly

by from Springfield, IL |

Terry and Matt were very friendly and really helped me make this long distance purchase happen without a hitch. Quality guys giving car salesmen a GOOD name. Thanks again, love my F-350!

Good buying experience

by from Washington, Mo |

Very good buying experience. The sales staff was knowledgeable, fair and at no time did I feel any pressure or urgency to close the deal. Very nice small town dealership, much preferred over the 'mega' big city car stores.

J. Scott Bennett

by from Auxvasse, Mo. |

Great folks to do business with. Straight talk. Fair. I delt with this dealership years ago. They continue to be nothing but "real" people. I highly recommend them.

December 9, 2014

Scott, It was a pleasure to meet you and get the chance to earn your business. Greg appreciated your patience as did I in order for us to get everything done for you the day of the sale so you could pick up the Suburban the next evening after hours. I hope your drive was fine and that we took care of everything we discussed in the deal. I personally checked and was the last one at the Dealership to go over the items needed. Please call if any assistance is needed or you have any concerns. Terry Sullivan Gen Sales Mgr. Elmer Hare Ford Sales Inc.

New Car

by from Malta Bend, MO |

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Taurus from Elmer Hare Ford. I love my new car and love the assistance I receive from the service department when I have a question. I was on a trip and had a question about one of the features on my car. All I had to do was call Bruce in the service department and my question was answered.

December 9, 2014

Thank You for your review! Should it be a Sales or Service matter we are going to take care of our customers-we pride ourselves in doing all we can to retain our customers-Bruce does an excellent job as our Service Writer and will see that you are taken care of. We appreciate your business in Sales and Service. Terry Sullivan Gen Sales Mgr. Elmer Hare Ford Inc.

Super Service

by from Malta Bend, MO |

We buy a Ford truck from Elmer Hare Ford every year for our farm operation. We know our vehicles will be reliable and service from the service department will be fast and reasonably priced.

December 9, 2014

This review will be passed on to the Service Department as they pride themselves as does the Sales staff in customer satisfaction. Ronnie and Bruce will take care of your vehicle as quickly as possible due to the fact that we are aware your truck can't be out of service long. Thank You for your business and continued loyalty! Terry Sullivan Gen Sales Mgr. Elmer Hare Ford Inc.

Owner of F150 Ford Pickup

by from Sweet Springs, MO |

Elmer Hare Dealership has a very professional sales staff and we have had great service from the maintenance and repair shop. They are always very courteous and helpful any time we have needed anything done to our vehicles. We have had Ford products since 1990 and we currently have 2012 F150 pickup, 2012 Ford Escape, a 2005 F150 pickup with 268,000 miles on it, and a 2001 F150 pickup with 275,000 miles on this one and all are still running great thanks to the great care we receive from the Elmer Hare Staff.

December 9, 2014

Linda & Tom, t is our pleasure to have you as our customer. Thank you for your review and our goal is to retain you as a loyal customer in Sales and Service. I want to personally say "THANK YOU" for your business and if I can be or any assistance please call me-if it is service related I will promptly get you with the correct individual and get your concern or needs taken car of. Terry Sullivan Gen Sales Mgr. Elmer Hare FOrd Inc.

Great Biuying Experience-Great Price

by from Gilliam, MO 65330 |

I've bought every vehicle I own from the Sales Manager at Elmer Hare Ford Sales Inc. Terry Sullivan makes my buying experience easy, fast, and I always get the best pricing around. I would recommend Terry and the entire Dealership to anyone looking for a New Ford product or any used vehicle on the market.

July 31, 2014

Robert, I want to "THANK YOU" for being a very loyal customer. I want to assure you that service after the sale is a very high priority in our sales and service department. I appreciate your business and thanks again for your review,

Always have very good service!

by from Marshall, MO |

I've been doing business with Elmer Hare for several years. They always take care of the vehicles I drive. All the staff are good at what they do.

June 11, 2014

Max, We want to Thank You for being a loyal customer in service and sales-Elmer Hare Ford wants you to be assured that we will take care of any issues that you may have with your vehicle including regular maintenance. Upon our next visit please ask my Service Manager for service specials that you qualify for. Thank You, Terry Sullivan Gen Sales Mgr

Great Buying Experience !!!!

by from Slater, Mo |

I just picked up my New 2014 Fusion Ecoboost yesterday and I love it. The buying process was simple and painless-My car was ready when promised-Cleaned-Fueled up and the delivery was great-I would recommend Terry and the entire sales department to anyone.

May 3, 2014

Jennifer, Thank you for your review on Cars.com. Our entire staff Thanks You for your business and we are very glad to know that we made your buying experience easy and pleasurable.