Elmer Hare Ford

966 W North St, Marshall, MO 65340

New 888-466-9451
Used 888-902-7850
Service 888-603-1469

Elmer-Hare Ford is a Family Owned and Operated FORD FRANCHISE for over 55 Years !

Great Biuying Experience-Great Price

by from Gilliam, MO 65330 |

I've bought every vehicle I own from the Sales Manager at Elmer Hare Ford Sales Inc. Terry Sullivan makes my buying experience easy, fast, and I always get the best pricing around. I would recommend Terry and the entire Dealership to anyone looking for a New Ford product or any used vehicle on the market.

July 30, 2014

Robert, I want to "THANK YOU" for being a very loyal customer. I want to assure you that service after the sale is a very high priority in our sales and service department. I appreciate your business and thanks again for your review,

Always have very good service!

by from Marshall, MO |

I've been doing business with Elmer Hare for several years. They always take care of the vehicles I drive. All the staff are good at what they do.

June 11, 2014

Max, We want to Thank You for being a loyal customer in service and sales-Elmer Hare Ford wants you to be assured that we will take care of any issues that you may have with your vehicle including regular maintenance. Upon our next visit please ask my Service Manager for service specials that you qualify for. Thank You, Terry Sullivan Gen Sales Mgr

Great Buying Experience !!!!

by from Slater, Mo |

I just picked up my New 2014 Fusion Ecoboost yesterday and I love it. The buying process was simple and painless-My car was ready when promised-Cleaned-Fueled up and the delivery was great-I would recommend Terry and the entire sales department to anyone.

May 3, 2014

Jennifer, Thank you for your review on Cars.com. Our entire staff Thanks You for your business and we are very glad to know that we made your buying experience easy and pleasurable.

Very Nice Car Purchasing Experience.

by from Columbia, MO |

Found car on internet. Contacted the dealership. Responded immediately. Sent us an autocheck report. Went over on a Saturday. Had the van ready for us. Took a nice test drive. Checked car over thoroughly. Made us feel at ease and very comfortable. Settled on a good price quickly. Answered all of our questions. Felt very good about the whole experience. Recommend Terry and the whole staff for any car purchase.

March 5, 2013

Russell, It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife and all of us at Elmer Hare Ford appreciate your business! Please give me a call if I can be of any assistance to you in the future in regards to your automotive needs. Once again "Thank You". Terry Sullivan Gen Sales Manager

Great Sales Experience

by from Springfield,MO |

Treated very well and fair by Sales staff!!

February 15, 2013

Dear Chelsie, I want to thank you again for your business, I hope your Fusion is doing a great job for you. It was a pleasure helping you with your automotive needs-Elmer Hare Ford appreciates each and every customer!

Good Ole' Customer Service!!

by from Warrensburg, MO |

Elmer-Hare Ford is a great small town dealership where you won't find the same kind of high pressure sales that you find at the big city dealerships. I recently purchased my 2008 Ford Fusion from Elmer-Hare and I couldn't be more pleased with my entire experience. I found my car online and called ahead. When I arrived at the dealership my car was pulled right up front and was ready to go. After a quick once over, my wife and I took off on a test drive. By the time we got back they had appraised my trade and the deal they offered me was so good that I had no reason to haggle. All in all it was a great experience and everyone at the dealership was very helpful throughtout the entire buying process. To end I would like to especially thank Ryan who was new to the dealership and was a terrific salesman.

February 13, 2013

Alex, I want to Thank You again for your business. We appreciate all of our customers and want to give them a easy buying experience and make it as simple and as comfortable as possible-our sales staff takes great pride in that. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance with your automotive needs-Sales or Service!