Herrnstein of Waverly

215 West Emmitt Ave, Waverly, OH 45690

New 888-479-4439
Used 866-684-3292
Service 866-624-0099

Experience the Herrnstein Family difference!

Wonderful Dealership and Customer Service

by from Stout Ohio |

Bought my first new vehicle today from Greg at Herrnstein of Waverly. I was very impressed with the customer service and by the fact they tracked down the perfect vehicle for our budget. I would definetly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an honest car dealership.

August 25, 2014

Larry C. So glad Greg was able to make your experience here at Herrnstein's a great one! We look forward to servicing your new vehicle as well, and hope to continue the relationship long after... Thank you so much for your purchase!!

386 Miles Well Spent

by from Michigan |

When I first saw the Honda Civic Si coupe, I begged my dad to call you guys even though your dealership is 7 hours away. The service was great and I personally want to thank Tami for the confidence of driving a stick. Laddie and Mike were very friendly, but Tami is like the icing on the cake.

May 27, 2014

Mr. Ocomen, We are so glad you had such a great experience at our dealership! Also very appreciative of the fact you and your Father drove so far to get here. Hope you both found a safe trip home home, Congratulations on the new ride and please let us know if we can do anything else!! Mike Little G.S.M Herrnstein Of Waverly (740)701-4375

Use cars

by from Chillicothe, OH |

Sales people were very nice. No pressure. They even gave us the location of their other so we could check there for new arrivals.

August 7, 2013

Cheri, Thank you so much for the great review!! Even though you didn't buy from us we are glad you had a good experience and hope that goes a long way when it's time to shop for a vehicle again! Thank You.