Hertrich Nissan

Service 866-620-6268

Shop Hertrich's and Save

Great buying experience

by from Dover,Delaware |

Had a great experience, I bought a 2012 Nissan Juke, love it, my salesman, Joey was the greatest!!

Nice guys, poor service rating

by from Chestertown,MD |

I brought my '07 Nissan Versa in for (apparently typical) premature exhaust ststem issues. I also went in for the drive 'belt' slipping. I spent over $500. The drive 'belt' still slips, and I have power issues. Less than a year after putting in a new muffler, the same very annoying rattle returned (but for a slightly different reason, different part. They said they could fix it/replace it. And they said my axle was leaking and needed to be fixed as well. All to the tune of about $340. Brought it to another place in Middletown, and got the pipe replaced for $100 bucks (parts and labor), and was told the axel leak was almost non-existant, and didn't need repair. On top of that, 2 out of the three times I've brought my car there (Dover) for serveice, I've been told I needed to have my transmission flushed- even when it had already, recently been done. I will never go back.

Excellent Experience

by from Chestertown, Maryland |

I found my experience one of the best I ever had in buying a car. Keith was excellent, supportive , informative when I needed questions answered regarding my purchase.

Hertrich Nissan Sales Consultants

by from Milford, DE |

I was having a lot of car problems so decided to look around at new cars one day. I could not afford much and therefore had my mind set on possibly purchasing just a used car. This was going to be my first time ever buying a car from a Dealership and I was very nervous and skeptical. The minute I got there, I was welcomed by Keith Wenck. He asked me what the story was, my budget, and the type of car I would be interested in. He went above and beyond for me that day. He valued my time and needs, was not "pushy," and was extremely understanding. He answered all of my questions and took the time to show me the several different avenues I could take. I ended up driving off the lot with a brand new 2013 vehicle!! It fit my budget and was everything I wanted. I could not have asked for a more pleasant, comfortable, car-buying experience. I am very grateful to Keith for all the time and patience he spent with me. He even goes out of his way to send personalized Christmas cards to his customers. This is an individual who truly cares about his customers. Because of the service I recieved that day, I have referred a friend, who also drove off the lot with a brand new car that fit her budget after recieving the same great service from Darrell Putnam. I recommend this Dealership to everyone!!

Overall we had a good experience ..

by from Delaware |

We purchased our Nissan Quest 1/2/13. We had actually gone to look at vehicles on New Year's Eve since we had been at another dealer close buy. They were very nice, but we could tell it was closing and they wanted to go home..(although they said they'd stay as long as it took) they let us take they van home to see how we liked it and we were to come back on the 2nd in the morning to talk about it. It took a few hours to negotiate a deal and get everything squared away.. But in the end we were very happy with everything and everyone. We had Darryl as a salesperson. He is a newer one.. But a great guy.. And will go beyond to get what you need. I would go back again without question. Thanks to the staff at Hertrich Nissan! We really like the van! (We purchased a 2012 Nissan Quest SL.. A Great Van!)

excellent

by from Berlin, md |

We've been there and we did find nice people , who took care of us, sold us the car for the price we wanted... Visit them, wont regret, thank you, Marius!