Haag Ford Sales Inc

405 Eads Parkway East, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025

New 888-960-1810
Used 888-960-2285
Service 888-589-3954

Family Owned and Operated for Over 50 Years!

Haag = Excellence

by from Lawrenceburg IN |

I have know salesman and service persons at Haag for about 20 years. We've purchased three new and used vehicles through Haag and have always received excellent service and assistance. Highly recommended.

car for my daughter

by from Milan, IN. |

Highly recommend buying a car from Haag Ford. Buying experience was so cool, every sales person was so nice and helpful. Not pushy at all, they answer questions and concerns. Daughter likes her car and that means a lot. Go see Sheryl and her staff, guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Haag Ford has done me right so far.

by from Greendale, IN |

Having just dealt with a Honda dealer to get my wife a new vehicle, in which the price was jacked up enormously and the salesman refused my repeated requests for disclosure, Haag Ford was a breath of fresh air. I bought a used truck off the lot, and I think we got it for a very good price, and I actually got more than expected for the trade-in. How often does that happen? Recently had an issue with the 4-wheel drive, and while I wasn't happy about having the problem - which I feel is a design flaw on Ford's part - Haag got the repairs done quickly and at a fair price considering what was involved. Also had a minor issue after the repair which they fixed at no charge. Being able to correctly diagnose a problem, and repair it without breaking something else is a rare skill! I also am impressed with their new facility. We drive by all the time and watched the construction, and the new showroom and service area are all quite nice. Compared to some of the city dealers, I enjoy doing business with Haag Ford. I will come back for future purchases, and in the 35 years I've been owning and buying vehicles, that's not something you would normally hear me say.