Bloomington Ford Lincoln

2200 S Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47401

New 866-510-1869
Used 866-509-6634
Service 877-760-2524

Bloomington Ford Lincoln: Your source for Ford, Lincoln, Kia, Mitsubishi, and used cars in Bloomington IN.

Great Team!

by from Bloomington, Indiana |

I would reccomend Joel and his team at Bloomington Ford to anyone! My husband and I have purchased 2 vehicles from them in the past 6 months! We always assumed that we would not be qualified to purchase something from an actual "dealership" but Joel and the finance team worked literally ALL day on getting us approved! (Both Times!) But they came through and we have a 2007 Ford Expedition and a 2009 Dodge Ram. They really all went above and beyond to make sure that we drove away, as happy customers! They are the best! Thanks guys!

really nice dealership

by from northvernon indiana |

Tony Martindale was very helpful i got an awesome deal thanks again guys.very professional and honest people great place i give it 5 stars.

Excellant

by from Bloomington,IN |

We dreaded going in to buy a car, but finally caved in and went in today. The experience was really great and enjoyable. The staff was very friendly and helpful and did not pressure us into anything. Our dealer offered us both a decent and reasonable amount of both our trade in and price of our new car. We were very satisfied.

White Kia Soul

by from Universal |

This was the first car that I ever bought and josh was so awesome I am helping me with it I knew everything about the car before I even left a lot I have a recommended many many people to go to Bloomington ford to buy their next vehicle. And even though I left 50 miles from there I will always take my Kia soul there to be serviced thanks guys

Shopping or service

by from Bloomington, In |

I found friendy sales people and ease of dealing for a vehicle. I have used this dealer before for service with no problems. I would recommend to others.