Town & Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

(3.7) 3 Reviews

2200 S Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47401

Bent Rim

by from Bloomington, IN |

They sold me a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500, nice truck, it had a problem with the right rear wheel being bent, I was told they would fix it. Six weeks later after having to take off work several times because misdiagnosed the problem as the tire and not the rim and then had me come in and the tire was not delivered, they said the wheel had been fixed. I did not lift the truck and verify their work, I took them as being professional and would have fixed the rim correctly. Two days ago I told by a neighbor that my right rear tire was wobbling, I called the dealer, spoke to service, the salesman, and the sales manager who accused me of damaging the rim after I left the shop? Needless to say, they will not honor the commitment they made to fix the wheel when I bought the truck? Customer service is non existent at Town and Country Chrysler in Bloomington Indiana.

New Focus Owner

by from Bloomington Indiana |

XLNT Saleman Fast paper work In and Out in 2 Hrs A GREAT car at a Great no nonsense price

Good deal

by from Fishers IN |

They just happen to have what I was looking for and all though the price was already very good they worked with me a little more to get it where I wanted.