Wright Automotive Group

11159 IL-185, Hillsboro, IL 62049

New 877-710-6070
Used 877-227-9636
Service 888-904-8050

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible.

Best team in the business

by from Greenville, Illinois |

Been here THREE times and had the pleasure to work with Steve Lewey each time. Me and my wife had ambitious wants and he nailed them and then some. I wouldn't take my business anywhere else. Steve is the man I go to when I have any car wants or needs. If anyone I know is looking for a car I always reccomend Steve and the Wright Automotive Group!

April 9, 2015

Joe Fernandez, Steve here. Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to shoot us a review on here. This review stands above all of them for me personally. You and your wife have been awesome customers, and now great friends. Thank you for the business, and the kind words. I appreciate it so much. Joe, take care and drive safe my friend.

Thanks for the great car and great deal!!

by from Greenville, ill |

Steve Lewry was a great guy to work with when my 82 year old mother needed a car. He showed us several to look at that may have fit her needs. Thanks to him we never shopped anywhere else. Thank you again. Your a great guy.

April 11, 2015

Betty, Steve Lewey here. I really appreciate your kind words, and you taking the time to give us your feedback. You guys were awesome to work with, and I'm happy to have met you both. I look forward to seeing you guys in the future as well. Until then, take care and drive safe.

Great Service

by from Sorento, IL |

My husband and I purchased a Mustang convertible from Steve Lewey and he made the process so easy for us. We highly recommend Wright and also Steve Lewey!!

April 9, 2015

Rexford, Steve Lewey here. I can't tell you enough how much it means to me that you and your husband are very happy with your Mustang. Thank you so much for the kind words, and for taking the time to give us your feedback. It means a lot to me. I'll be looking for ya cruising in the Mustang with the top down soon. Take care and drive safe.

Steve Lewy

by from Donnellson, Il |

I would recommend Steve Lewey, but not the detailing. Our car was not as clean as I would have liked.

April 9, 2015

Julie, Steve Lewey here. Thank you so much for taking the time to shoot us some feedback here. I really appreciate that. I appreciate your kind words to me, and am sorry you feel that way about the detail department. I'll pass along the feedback, and make sure things get taken care of for you in the future. Thanks again. Take care and drive safe.

wonderful car buying experience

by from Mulberry Grove |

Steve Lewey helped me out so much with the purchase of my car I would recommend him to anyone!!! HE IS AMAZING

April 9, 2015

Christina, Steve here. Thank you for taking a couple minutes to let people know how your experience with us went. We really appreciate that. I'm grateful for your kind words as well. Thank you so much. I'll look forward to seeing you in the future. Take care and drive safe.

Great Service!

by from St. Rose, IL |

Talked with Tristan at your store. He was polite and very knowledgeable. Did not buy at this time, but looking to in the near future. I will definitely be back!

April 8, 2015

Nick, Steve Lewey here. Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to shoot us some feedback about your experience. We all really appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the future, and will do our best to keep your opinion of us a perfect one. Thanks. Take care and drive safe.

Great guy and amazing service!!

by from Hillsboro IL |

We had a great experience buying our suv! Great guy and will buy from him again.

April 7, 2015

Amanda, Steve Lewey here. Thanks for taking the time fill out a review here for us. I appreciate the kind words, and it was my pleasure helping you find your vehicle. Thank you for the business, and the feedback. Take care and drive safe.

great service

by from Vandalia Illinois |

Great service from Steve Lewey. Was apologetic that truck order took longer to get to us than normal. Personable and friendly. Will do business with again.

April 8, 2015

Julie, Steve Lewey here. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time give us your feedback. It means a lot to me. I very much look forward to keeping in touch with you in the future. Until then, take care drive safe.

Great service!

by from Heyworth, IL |

Great working with Brad Vose! Would go any where else!

April 6, 2015

Tom, Steve Lewey here. Thank you for taking the time to review us here on cars.com. It means a lot to us all here. I'm glad to hear that you're more than satisfied with our work here. Take care and drive safe.

Great Experience

by from Springfield,il |

I was looking for one certain vehicle and Brad Vose did everything to help me find and get the exact vehicle that I wanted. Thank you so much.

April 6, 2015

Justin, my name is Steve Lewey. I wanted to stop in and take a minute to thank you for your feedback. We all very much appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that you're happy. Take care and drive safe.

Excellent Care!

by from Witt, Il |

Steve and the others done excellent with the situation we were dealt and helped us purchase the car that we had been wanting and took the time to deal with us! Overall Steve has excellent customer service and I would recommend him to anyone!

April 6, 2015

Andy, Steve here. I can't thank you enough for your time and your business. It means a lot to us here that you took a few minutes and filled out a review for us here. Thank you, we all appreciate it. Until next time. Take care and drive safe.