Wright Automotive Group

11159 IL-185, Hillsboro, IL 62049

New 877-710-6070
Used 877-227-9636
Service 888-904-8050

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible.

Wish we had gone here first!

by from Vandalia IL |

We looked all over southern Illinois and wasted a lot of time going from dealer to dealer looking for a good deal on an SUV/crossover vehicle. I wish we had gone to Wright Automotive first! It would have saved us a lot of frustration and many miles in hot weather. We were met outside Wright Automotive by Steve Lewey, who answered our many questions, showed us several cars, and promptly found the perfect vehicle for us.

November 17, 2014

Hey Bonnie, it's Steve Lewey here. I'm very to read your review. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this, and of course appreciate your kind words. You were great to work with. I look forward to keeping in touch with you, and hope to continue hearing how happy you are with your Lincoln MKX. Thanks again. Take care and drive safe.

Disappointed

by from Blue Mound, IL |

I was contacted by a salesman after expressing online interest in a car. Initially, the salesman was receptive. The dealer's web site only had a single, stock photo of the car in which I was interested. I live too far away from the dealer to spend the time driving if the car was not going to be a serious prospect. I asked for but never received actual photos of the car and the salesman then quit returning my phone calls. After making several additional phone calls I was finally able to talk to a different salesman who told me the car had been sold.

November 16, 2014

Jeff, my name is Steve Lewey. I want to start out by thanking you for your feedback, and apologizing for you negative experience here. This kind of thing doesn't generally happen, and I can't tell you how sorry I am. We sometimes get busy with customers at the store, and can forget requests by other customers on the phone. However, that is not an excuse. If you have time Jeff, please give me a call here sometime. I would love a chance to make things right between my dealership and you. I understand that it may no completely redeem us here, but I'd very much appreciate the opportunity to try. I can be reached at the office number, 217-608-2213. I'm here from Monday through Saturday. Again, I'm very sorry to hear about this experience you've had with my store, and hope to have the chance to make things right Jeff. Thank you again for you feedback, and I'll look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Take care.

Amazing Service!

by from Taylor Springs IL |

Love my purchase from Wright Automotive! If you are searching for a new/used vehicle go see Steve Lewey. He helped us get into a car we are very satisfied with!

October 6, 2014

Hey Megan, Steve Lewey here. Thanks for taking the time review my dealership here. I really appreciate your kind words. I try very hard to make sure every customers leaves satisfied, and am happy knowing that you did. If you ever need anything, just let me know. Thanks again Megan. Take care and drive safe.

Jeep wrangler

by from Mt olive IL |

Great customer service! Go see Steve Lewey. Will defiantly go back!

September 17, 2014

Hey Meg, Steve Lewey here. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review about your experience here. That means a lot to me. Further more, thank you for the positive review. You were a pleasure to deal with. I hope you enjoy your new Wrangler, and I look forward to keeping in touch with you in the future. Please, take care and drive safe.

New Lincoln owner!!

by from Sherman illinois |

We had been looking for a vehicle for several months. The team at Wright Automotive in Hillsboro listened to our needs in a vehicle as well as learned about our driving habits. They matched us with the perfect car. We will absolutely make the hour drive to work with Steve Lewey and the rest of the Wright team!!

August 11, 2014

Steve Lewey here. Thank you for taking the time to review me and my dealership here in Hillsboro. Here at Wright Automotive, my whole team is dedicated to making sure you're driving the right vehicle, and I'm happy to hear that you noticed that. Our service to you hasn't ended though. I'll continue to maintain our relationship, and ensure that your experience remains a happy one. Thank you for the business, and drive safe!

best service ever

by from hillsboro, il |

I was a previous customer to wrights when I went back for my second vehicle, walked in everyone was very friendly and I got connected with Steve Lewey, never have I ever experianced such helpful service anywhere else like that. Would definitely recommend not only wright automotive but also Steve Lewey to anyone thats searching for a new or even pre-owned vehicle.

July 24, 2014

I wanted to stop in and say thank you for the review of your experience and our dealership. It's me, Steve Lewey. Thank you for your recent business, and for taking the time to let others know about your experience at Wright Automotive. If you ever need anything, just ask. We'll continue to strive for perfection with you and our future customers. Thanks again! ~Steve Lewey

Good service

by from Kansas City, MO |

I contacted Wright in reference to a truck for sale they were very quick to answer my questions and send additional pictures. To this point they have been helpful without being pushy, I like that and will continue to consider them for my next purchase.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We value and appreciate your feedback. My name is Steve Lewey, and I handle the internet sales here at Wright Automotive. I'm glad to hear that your experience was a good one, and that you'll continue to consider us for your automotive needs. I look forward to hearing back from you in the future. Thanks again, and take care!

AWFUL! New Truck Purchase!

by from hillsboro |

I recently bought a BRAND NEW ford f-350 Lariat. I told the salesman and finance manager that i would be changing the wheels and tires, and wanted their help in doing so. After i bought the truck, i came back and the salesman sent me to the body shop/ accessory shop they turned around and then sent me to service, sent me to parts, who then sent me back to service who told me to go somewhere else. I went and got tires and wheels somewhere else but the pressure sensors in my tires needed to be calibrated. So i THEN returned back to Wrights service department where the service manager told me "I better get use to looking at the warning lights in my dash". HA. I dont believe the is an acceptable answer, AT ALL. I could not be any more disappointed with my experience at Wright Automotive. It will NEVER happen again! I am now in the process of finding another Ford Dealership, recommend you spare yourself the rude service and the unwillingness to take care of a paying customer.

great, fast service

by from Raymond Illinois |

Friendly, courteous, and 1 day service. The parts were in stock. I dropped my car at 9:30 and it was finished before 3:00. Steve Ernst always does a great job for us.

Ford Fiesta

by from Hillsboro,il |

My husband and I have been coming here for years, we get great service and love the people.

2007 Mazda

by from Hillsboro,IL |

We have been coming here for 25years, we buy all our cars here and continue to come back.