Wright Automotive Group

11159 IL-185, Hillsboro, IL 62049

New 877-710-6070
Used 877-227-9636
Service 888-904-8050

For years we have been striving to give our customers the best quality service possible.

Great Experience for a First Time car buyer

by from Greenville |

I was helping my daughter buy her first car. We found a car we were interested in at Wright Automotive in Hillsboro. We went up there and met with Steve Lewey. He knew I was there to help my daughter, but he treated her with respect, patience and kindness. I was there, but he was dealing with her. I was proud of how she handled the process, and thrilled that Steve not only turned this into a buying experience, but a learning experience. Very happy and when it's time for a new car, Steve will get the call.

May 8, 2015

Randy, Steve here. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm happy to have helped you and your daughter. That experience remains one of my favorites in all my time here. You guys were awesome to work with. I'm happy to here that I'll hear from you in the future as well. Until then, take care and drive safe.

nice facility, clean restroom

by from Shipman |

Hey, Steve Lewey, very patient man, hung in there with me while I changed my mind three times about which vehicle I actually wanted. Understood what I wanted and helped me find the one beat suited to my needs. Would definitely buy here again and recommend Steve.

June 15, 2015

SMCcardinalfan, Steve Lewey here. Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about our work here. It means a lot to me to know that you're happy with your experience and your vehicle. I'll look forward to keeping in touch with you and look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care and drive safe.

Awesome dealer and dealership

by from Coffeen, IL. |

Just had another great experience with Steve Lewey at Wright Automotive!! Great guy and dealer!! Makes you feel right at home! Plan to go back again!!

June 8, 2015

Shane, this is Steve. Thank you for the review. It means a lot to me. I'm happy I was able to help you and your family find something that worked for you. I look forward to keeping in touch with you both. Take care and drive safe.

Layed back, easy to deal with, great dealer!

by from Coffeen,IL. |

Had a great experience purchasing our 2012 Ford Explorer with Steve Lewey! This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased with him. He is down to earth and easy to talk and deal with. He doesn't seem like he's trying to just sell ya like some dealers, hes straight forward and makes you feel right at home!We will be back again!!!

June 8, 2015

Thank you Heather. This is Steve. I appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about your experience here, and of course thank you for the kind words. You and your family were awesome to work with, and I'm happy I was able to help. Take care and drive safe.

Sweet 16

by from Woodlawn |

A big thanks to Steve Lewey for making my son a happy boy with his first vehicle. We made the 3 hour round trip for a sweet truck and it was worth the drive! Thanks

May 27, 2015

WoodlawnCardinalfan, Steve Lewey here. I really appreciate you taking the time to shoot us some feedback here. It means a lot to me and my team, and I'm thankful for your kind words. I'm happy to know that his first truck is a sweet one! Look forward to keeping in touch with you. Take care and drive safe.

Great buying experience!

by from Harrisburg, IL |

Brad Vose found us the perfect Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. The whole process was quick and easy. Brad offered us a great deal on our new Jeep and a fair price for our trade-in. Thank you, Brad, for also delivering our Wrangler!

May 22, 2015

Jeff. Steve here. Thank you again for taking the time to show us off a little bit. We all appreciate it very much. Take care and drive safe.

Great customer service!

by from Harrisburg, IL |

Brad Vose found us the perfect Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We agreed on a fair price for the new Jeep and on our trade-in. Brad even delivered our Jeep himself! We plan to call him the next time we need a new vehicle.

May 22, 2015

Jeff, Steve Lewey here. Thank you for reviewing us here. It means a lot to me and my team. We all look forward to working with you in the future, and helping you for years to come. Take care and drive safe.

good. everyone was helpful,friendly,respectful.

by from Hillsboro Il |

I had a very good time. Nathan was very helpful, patient, respectful. I would recommend this dealership and people to anyone.

May 22, 2015

Linda, my name is Steve Lewey. I'd like to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to spread the good word about what we do here. If you need anything, just let us know. Take care and drive safe.

Fantastic Service by Steve!

by from Hillsboro, IL |

I want to give a huge thank you to Steve! I recommend anyone to have Steve help you out to find the vehicle that you want because he will do just that for you. I have been unsatisfied by a few different dealers in the past from around the Litchfield area due to them being pushy and rude to me, but needed a used or new vehicle quickly. I decided to give Wright Automotive a try and am so glad I did!! When I went to Wright Automotive, Steve did an excellent job directing me to the type of vehicle I was looking for. I was very satisfied with his service and was able to go home that day with a brand new car! Thank you so much for the wonderful service Steve! I recommend to anyone to go to Wright Automotive and ask for Steve! You won't be disappointed with him.

May 20, 2015

Vicki, this is Steve. I was very happy to see that you took the time to review us and tell the world about your experience here with me and my team. I'm happy to know that your experience went well, and that you're completely satisfied with things. If anything changes, don't hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again. Take care and drive safe.

Great sales team, wonderful experience!

by from Litchfield, Il |

I bought my 2010 Dodge Caliber from Steve Lewey. His knowledge about the car was exceptional. He never put on pressure to buy and took all the time I needed to get everything arranged. He made sure my payment was in the range I could afford and even checks in see how the car is running and if I am still satisfied. Steve and the Wright team go above and beyond to make you happy with your vehicle. They make your car buying experience top notch!

May 20, 2015

Laurie, Steve here. Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to tell the world about your great experience here with me and my team. I'm happy to hear that your Caliber is doing great. I look forward to keeping in touch with you too. Thanks again. Take care and drive safe.

Best car buying experience

by from Pana, il |

I was looking for a used Ram truck and talked to several dealers before going to Wright to test drive one on the lot. I met Steve Lewey when we arrived and was instantly impressed with how personable he was. He made my wife and I feel as if we had known him for awhile. He was very knowledgable and helpful. There was no stress or pressure. Our experience was so good we came back the next day to make a deal. That too was painless and Tristan worked his magic and made us a great deal. Best experience we have had buying a vehicle. Definitely a place to go when shopping for a vehicle. What a great team!

May 20, 2015

Jason, Steve Lewey here. Thank you for taking the time to review us here. It means a lot to me and my team that you did this. I'm happy to hear about your great experience here. Thank you for the kind words. You and your family were great to work with, and I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys in the years to come. Take care and drive safe.