3333 E 3rd St, Bloomington, IN 47401

New 888-258-2219
Used 866-995-9552
Service 888-475-1766

We strive to earn your business! That's why we're a top rated choice by Bloomington residents for 15yrs!

Used S4 purchase

by from Bedford, OH |

I was looking for an Audi S4 from my home town in Ohio and stumbled upon Royal's website and inventory online and was quickly introduced to Ryan Smiley. I remember that it seemed like a cool idea that you could "chat" with a member of the team; however, I was doubting the ability to talk to anyone at 10pm (well after they closed at 7pm). However, I clicked on the "chat with me" button when Ryan's face popped up on my screen and instantly got a reply from him. He knew the car inside and out and from top to bottom as if he was physically in the car itself, even though he told me after I asked him that he was enjoying the comfort of his couch during a Sunday night football game. When I arrived later the following evening, the car we discussed had been detailed, waxed and parked away from the other inventory with the keys and a plate waiting in the car. A 15 minute test drive, a 10 minute negotiation process, and a 15 minute paperwork process later, I was back on the road heading home to Ohio in my new Audi S4!! Smiley, as they call him, was awesome and I would refer anyone at anytime!

November 12, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and thank you so much Joshua, we always appreciate feedback from our customers! We're happy to hear that you've become one of our commuting customers! Our excellent customer relations (even after hours at times) brings in customers from all over the country, including BOTH East and West coasts! You've become part of the Royal Family, and we hope you'll consider buying from us again in the future. If you have any questions now or at any point in the future, feel free to contact Ryan Smiley or Royal, as we strive to take care of our customers long after their purchase experience!

PURCHED 2003 AUDI TT CONT.

by from STERLING ,ILL |

OVERALL I ENJOYED THE PURCHASE OF THE TT, HOWEVER WHEN THEY SAID AS IS , THEY WERE CORRECT----THEY DID DELIVER THE CAR FOR ME----THEY DID NOT MENTION THE ELECTRONIC PROBLEMS WHICH I FOUND OUT LATER---VERY NICE FOR A 11 YEAR OLD CAR.

March 18, 2014

We are glad that you are satisfied with the vehicle. When it comes to older aged inventory, our warranty company does not allow us to offer a warranty. That being said, we do not do mechanical inspections on these vehicles in an effort to keep the cost low. We encourage all of our customers to have these vehicles inspected by a third party in order to provide the customer with some additional knowledge about the vehicle, but make it clear that no warranty is offered. We offered to have this vehicle taken to Firestone for a mechanical inspection, and I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue we were unaware of, but we were very up front and honest about the risks associated with purchasing an as-is vehicle. If there is anything else we can do, let us know! Thank you again for purchasing from Royal on the Eastside

Great people and deals

by from Bloomington, IN |

I've been a Subaru owner for many years, but it had not worked out before where the exact Subaru I was looking for was available at Royal on the Eastside. I was in the market for a Subaru Legacy and finally I spotted one on Cars.com that looked right. I expressed my interest over the web and had a reply from the dealership in about an hour at 10pm! We set up a test drive and I was assisted by both David Goya and Ryan Smiley. They were very knowledgeable about the car and made the purchasing process very smooth. They also worked very fairly with me about my trade-in value. We ended completing the deal after normal business hours but everyone was still very helpful. The next day, I got a call from David that he noticed one of the fog light bulbs was missing as I drove off the lot. He had already ordered the right parts so I could bring the car by later and have them installed. That's excellent customer service. Tony Angerette did the best job I've experienced covering financing and warranty options. And finally, Steve Hudson put the cherry on top with getting the fog light replaced. I've had previous cars in for service there, and their shop always does a great job. I'm glad to have now purchased a vehicle from Royal as well. I will definitely be going back there after the next 200,000 miles.

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Royal on the Eastside! We are happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with us, as we strive to deliver our top service to every customer. Don't forget to contact Steve Hudson next time you need your vehicle serviced, and we'll continue to give you the Royal Treatment!

High quality facilities and staff.

by from Nashville, Indiana |

Normally I dread the ordeal of buying a new car but my salesman, Vadim Morosov made it pain free. I have just had my 1000mile checkup and was very pleased with the quality of service I received.

December 11, 2013

We at Royal on the Eastside are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience with Vadim! We value our customer satisfaction and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow Cars.com shoppers. If you have any questions or concerns now or at any point in the future, we're here for you!!!

Purchased a 2009 Subaru Forester XT

by from Bloomington, IN |

This was the first car I've ever bought on my own, and the first one from a dealer. James McClatchie was my sales guy, and it was a great experience. I know James personally and knew he could help me navigate the process of buying a car. It helped that I fell in love with the car and there wasn't a comparable one within 100 miles, but it was still great. Very low pressure sales environment, relaxing interior replete with free drinks and snacks, and easy to deal with, friendly people. Haven't had any service or repairs done yet so I can't comment on that.

November 12, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Ben! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Cars.com shoppers! We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we want you to know that we are here for you long after you purchase a vehicle from us! Please recommend us to your friends and family, and keep us in mind for future vehicle purchases!

Amazing salesman &service

by from Bloomington,IN |

James McClatchie was my salesman. And he was awesome. I am very picky. I can in wanting something older and the finance guy said we could get something newer for the same price. I was really upset because I wanted the jeep. I didn't really want a car I wanted an SUV. James spent over a week helping me. He found the perfect SUV for me. Not to big not to small. Very luxury and nice. A 2010 mercury mariner. I feel in love when I saw it and drove it. He was very helpful and put up with my pickiness. If I were to get another car I would go back to him. Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH JAMES!!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you appreciated the treatment that Royal strives to provide all of our customers! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions now or in the future about your vehicle or any warranty you might have purchased. Remember, when you purchase a vehicle from Royal on the Eastside, we're here for you long after your purchase experience!

Great experience

by from Bloomington, IN |

This was my first purchase from a Royal dealership. My husband & I were pleased with the ease of the process and the fantastic service we received from Vadim. There were no surprises or misrepresentations. I would recommend Vadim & Royal to anyone looking to purchase a car!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Cars.com Shoppers!!! We're very pleased to hear that you and your husband are happy with your vehicle, and with the service we provide all of our customers. If you have any questions now or in the future, remember that when you purchase from Royal, we're here for you long after your purchase experience!

Great service throughout the purchase process !

by from bloomington, in |

Chris was terrific to work with on the purchase and Vidam was excellent in the delivery of my new car. He was knowledgable about the systems and took time to walk me through all the major components.

September 27, 2013

Thank you Rick for your feedback! We're very proud of our great customer relations, and if you have any questions now or at any point in the future please don't hesitate to contact Vadim or any member of our sales team! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great Experience with car salesman Vadim!

by from Cold Spring, KY |

Vadim helped us to learn everything we needed to know about our car over the phone, when we arrived all was true. We even worked out a price over the phone so the paperwork was all ready for us when we arrived. Great experience, especially considering it was a long-distance purchase!

September 13, 2013

We're very glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Let us know if you have any questions at any point in the future!

by from Bloomington, In |

This was a great experience, Tom Miller, whom I have bought cars from before, alway makes buying a car a pleasure.

June 17, 2013

We want to thank you for choosing us for your new car purchase!!

Great trade-in value, wonderful service

by from Bloomington, IN |

First of all, I hate buying cars. I hate negotiating prices. I hate deciding what features I can live with, or choosing the ones I can't live without. It's an awful process. But I had a really great experience at Royal on the Eastside. I have purchased two previous cars from dealers in the Indianapolis area, but I decided to shop locally this time. Not only did I find exactly the car I was looking for, but the sales experience was actually enjoyable. I was trading in two vehicles toward one new car, and I got what felt like a great deal, plus a lot of patience and assistance getting the second vehicle transferred to them. There was no pressure to buy things I didn't want or need, like extended warranties, and there was not a lot of drama during the negotiation process. I hope I'll be in this new vehicle for a long time to come, but next time I'm in the market for a new car, I'll be starting my search here.